Forum › Mousugu are ni naru discussion

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Interesting, I liked the concept behind this quite a bit. Honestly, the aliens ended up looking kind of cute too. Like sea slugs! I would have liked to see more of the symbiotic relationship with the aliens and girls, like if the alien has thoughts at all and if they share them or something.

pseudo futa alien though, I can't say I saw that coming.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Is that the Het tag?! I thought it was gone forever.

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

Just.... who suggested it?

It would be great if tana ended up dating the doctor

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Lmfao the tv text

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

^^crap i didn't even read the tv text because I didn't think it was important, I went back and read it.. it mentions Arume.. like from blue drop.. I ..... what is real anymore

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I just finished reading. It was an interesting setting, tho I'm surprised that it focused on the emotional aspect of those girls' lives, more specifically romance. I wonder how the concept came to be. A world where aliens feed on the women, and society has developed young girls into the main defense. "Now let's see how their love lives go."
It's an interesting point I suppose, a girl's relationships and sexuality in such a world, but I sorta would've liked to see more of the practical/action parts, if it were more balanced out. Like Parasyte?

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

shidow
Where is your avatar from?

Dayominator

^^crap i didn't even read the tv text because I didn't think it was important, I went back and read it.. it mentions Arume.. like from blue drop.. I ..... what is real anymore

I didn't notice it either, it also mentions Arume Queen, guess in this universe they're not a bunch of bitches who came to earth to steal our woman and turn them into lesbians by force and instead are living in peace with humans, though I do wonder if they came to earth to find dna of the male arume that didn't exist anymore for generations, man that plot was so stupid, way to ruin that yuri world...

And I guess people didn't notice that in the same news they make another reference in page 9, one to Madoka:

And Faust, that snaggy sure is useful to post images, won't have found it if you didn't use it... (>_>)

last edited at Oct 24, 2016 3:38AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

eh eh, i was thinking: only 7 comments, perhaps still no-one noticed and remarked the news at pag. 9,
how naive, you even already photoshoped it

44716723_p17
joined Aug 9, 2015

Is it just me, or was it was weirdly cute when he tenderly petted her alien-slug-penis...

joined Jul 26, 2016

The basic setting reminds me more than a bit of Alien Nine, what now with straight up implantation instead of weird hats. :v

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Oh god, Alien Nine! The horror...

I felt kind of swindled out of drama when the parasite's removal turned out to not be difficult at all after all the ominous remarks and build-up. So the symbiosis isn't problematic apart from the aesthetic aspect?

joined Jan 22, 2015

How does this not have the wtf tag?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Well, it's weird, but more in a rational sort of way? It has weird elements, but the story itself makes it seem normal in the manga. For a sci-fi thing, it's not WTF Am I Reading honestly.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, it's weird, but more in a rational sort of way? It has weird elements, but the story itself makes it seem normal in the manga. For a sci-fi thing, it's not WTF Am I Reading honestly.

Yeah, I've read lots weirder mainstream prose SF. I mean just a couple of weeks ago, I read a story about people turning into trees, this is pretty straightforward by comparison.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Yeah, I've read lots weirder mainstream prose SF. I mean just a couple of weeks ago, I read a story about people turning into trees, this is pretty straightforward by comparison.

Good points. You can follow story, even if its really weird.

To reply you must either login or sign up.