"Why won't she tell me I'm gross?!"

me too thanks

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

NicoMaki forever

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Nozoeli is never pointless!!

And this must be the most clueless Nico ever. Poor Maki, her (future)girlfriend is a HUGE dork.

Except for those "I'm telling Eli.", not even Maki isn't that clueless. (To be fair, Nozomi and Eli are as subtle as a ton of bricks to the head).

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Some of us, you just have to call it NikoMaki _____ and we will read it avidly. The NikoMaki telephone book. The NikoMaki guide to lint identification.

We're just lucky this was a good, cute example, is what I'm saying.

last edited at Oct 19, 2016 9:19PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

very cute and entertaining. but yes, I'm a NicoMaki junkie as well.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

error in pg 2, ", not being to have Hanayo" missing "able"

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Some of us, you just have to call it NikoMaki _____ and we will read it avidly. The NikoMaki telephone book. The NikoMaki guide to lint identification.

We're just lucky this was a good, cute example, is what I'm saying.

Yup. I've read some NicoMaki fanfic that wasn't much better than a lint identification guide.

No regrets.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

error in pg 2, ", not being to have Hanayo" missing "able"

http://zoquatre.tumblr.com/post/151967336545/nicomaki-manga-ichinoya-formerly-drill fixed

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

The NikoMaki guide to lint identification.

I'd be down for that!

"Nico's lint is round. Nico's lint is approximately 1 centimeter in diameter. Nico's lint is blue.
Maki's lint is oblong. Maki's lint is barely under a half-centimeter in length. Maki's lint is also blue."

Tumblr_mfc11vzi911qhzyd1o1_500
joined Jun 9, 2015

Totally could imagine Rin sulking away. On a side note, why is NozoEli's page so small? Couldn't read it properly till I zoom in all the way

joined Dec 18, 2014

Why is page 10 after page 1?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ahhh, my lovelive fix ^_^
Clueless Nico was pretty awesome, and Maki's best moments are when Nico's annoying/pissing her off....
PULL :3 kyaaaaaa!

And no such thing as pointless NozoEli <3 tho I was expecting like an explosion of cute from Eli after/during the hug...
Top notch doujin! Thanks for translating ^_^

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's funny Eli was bothered, though. Usually, in Love Live stories and doujins, the "pretend you love X to make Y jealous" plans work flawlessly, and there aren't usually any bad results. Just saying.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Totally could imagine Rin sulking away. On a side note, why is NozoEli's page so small? Couldn't read it properly till I zoom in all the way

Don't do that! In many cases, and this is one, it's put in so you hit the "Resize" button and it comes out perfectly. You get far better resolution that way.

0b21d3bd644f4d653b7731e7035d82f4
joined Mar 19, 2019

Elinozo forever ><

To reply you must either login or sign up.