Forum › All Hail Empress Her Majesty discussion

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Woohoo~ I love this so muuuuch.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

I'm amazed that not one comment has been made about the massive amounts of pure Engrish that this has. Could the translator not find somebody fluent enough in English to fix this or somthing? It makes it insanely difficult to read...

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

This is so great, I can't wait for the next chapter :)

Sailor%20moon%20crystal%20-%2027.mkv_snapshot_18.10_[2016.04.14_00.25.11]
joined Jul 21, 2015

All Hail Empress Her Majesty officially ended in u17.com

i shall make no spoiler

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

i shall make no spoiler

But it has more chapters than the 68 translated to English so far, right?

Lazy Shrine Maiden
Crop
joined Feb 27, 2016

i shall make no spoiler

But it has more chapters than the 68 translated to English so far, right?

there is some think like 191 chapters so plenty left to go

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I'm so curious about what will happen to this little kingdom.

Sailor%20moon%20crystal%20-%2027.mkv_snapshot_18.10_[2016.04.14_00.25.11]
joined Jul 21, 2015

The translated ones is the first arc. Haven't found the english version of second arc.

joined Apr 8, 2017

I guess the second arc is being translated never, rip.
Ughh, why Hua, why.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Who translated the first arc, or do we not know? I really want to see what happens!!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I can't believe it, there's actually a lot of yuri in here. It's never the point of the plot, but they definitely go beyond "playing around". Also, a bit of reciprocated romance. And as far as I can see, there's quite the happy end here for 5-3.

Honestly, I hate reading this manhua because it's too good and too real. It makes me nostalgic for my elementary years in the Chinese school system. This manhua is really accurate in depicting the hierarchy within the student body system that could be found even at a young age. We were young, the school system was heavily focused on performance, and the Chinese parenting system tends to be authoritative. It was no surprise that some kids, when given a little more power over their peers, would overstep them. But the hierarchical and social nature of the student body system meant that although disputes ultimately reached the teacher, much of the problem played out in the social sphere between students. These social relations were incredibly interesting, much more interesting and rewarding than the playground cliques we formed in the US primary school system.

If parts of this manhua seems a bit too deep and a bit too cruel for elementary students, well, it's probably because primary school in China is serious business. I suppose westerners won't ever describe this kind of atmosphere as "fun", but it was incredibly fun for us. Because it was meaningful interaction, not just arguing about who's Pokemon was the strongest at lunch time (although we certainly did that too).

u17 is a paid website. I only got to 171 on another website, but I'm interested in the ending now. Does anyone have the last 20 chapters up to 191? I can translate as payment.

last edited at Nov 12, 2017 7:22PM

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

i miss this :(

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Damn I stumbled upon this manhua purely by accident today and I got so engrossed in it I finished it in one sitting. And it seems like there's more to this but no eng trans? Thats a fucking atrocity. I would gladly pay whoever did the TL this far, because for a series as good as this they deserve it.

Checked out some raws but I can't stand not understanding a thing. Especially after seeing Hong still under the thumb of that douche asshole.

joined Oct 3, 2018

Checked out some raws but I can't stand not understanding a thing. Especially after seeing Hong still under the thumb of that douche asshole.

Can you give me the link to those Chinese chapters? I tried to find them but they’re nowhere to be found.

My favorite character so far is Ling, she’s so elegant yet badass as hell.

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 9:37PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

It's hard to follow the rest of the manga when it's continued on a website in Chinese. I'd consider this manga as dropped by the translators.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Ah fuck. I wish my Chinese was good enough to read this quickly. There's so many chapters.

joined Jul 8, 2014

I can't believe it, there's actually a lot of yuri in here. It's never the point of the plot, but they definitely go beyond "playing around". Also, a bit of reciprocated romance. And as far as I can see, there's quite the happy end here for 5-3.

Honestly, I hate reading this manhua because it's too good and too real. It makes me nostalgic for my elementary years in the Chinese school system. This manhua is really accurate in depicting the hierarchy within the student body system that could be found even at a young age. We were young, the school system was heavily focused on performance, and the Chinese parenting system tends to be authoritative. It was no surprise that some kids, when given a little more power over their peers, would overstep them. But the hierarchical and social nature of the student body system meant that although disputes ultimately reached the teacher, much of the problem played out in the social sphere between students. These social relations were incredibly interesting, much more interesting and rewarding than the playground cliques we formed in the US primary school system.

If parts of this manhua seems a bit too deep and a bit too cruel for elementary students, well, it's probably because primary school in China is serious business. I suppose westerners won't ever describe this kind of atmosphere as "fun", but it was incredibly fun for us. Because it was meaningful interaction, not just arguing about who's Pokemon was the strongest at lunch time (although we certainly did that too).

u17 is a paid website. I only got to 171 on another website, but I'm interested in the ending now. Does anyone have the last 20 chapters up to 191? I can translate as payment.

joined Jul 8, 2014

Where do you get the other 171 chapter if you're not reading it from u17?

joined Jul 8, 2014

Damn I stumbled upon this manhua purely by accident today and I got so engrossed in it I finished it in one sitting. And it seems like there's more to this but no eng trans? Thats a fucking atrocity. I would gladly pay whoever did the TL this far, because for a series as good as this they deserve it.

Can you give us the link? please i want to now!

joined Dec 27, 2019

I manage to find the all the remain chapter, Link: https://www.gufengmh8.com/manhua/baijiannvhuangbixia/
I Hope you can translate it into English :))

joined Dec 27, 2019

Can you give us the link? please i want to now!
You can find all the remain chapter here: https://www.gufengmh8.com/manhua/baijiannvhuangbixia/

joined Dec 27, 2019

I take back what i said, the ending suck. All of the lovey dovey is just a bait, no more no less. The fucking ending just ruin the whole story for me :((

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 9:43AM

Screenshot_20220526-044757
joined Aug 7, 2019

I take back what i said, the ending suck. All of the lovey dovey is just a bait, no more no less. The fucking ending just ruin the whole story for me :((

spoil that please
but thanks anyways, now I don't have to be sad about never getting to read the rest of it

i've read it and it's a het ending i think :(

Screenshot_20220526-044757
joined Aug 7, 2019

but hong's paired ending is still good, the gay queen does not disappoint

joined May 28, 2018

but hong's paired ending is still good, the gay queen does not disappoint

Since I can't read Chinese, please tell me? All I can see is that she doesn't have a nice marriage life and she dumped her husband, but what after that? She end up alone dreaming about Hua all day, or being together with Xi or Ying? I can't tell.

Btw, the ending totally sucks for me. Yes, on reading the raw, I know that Hua end up with Ming and somehow I'm fine with that. The worst thing is that I scoured every page of the adult arc, hoping to see how Ling - my favorite character look like when she grow up, but nope, they decided to even have Gang - the little evil dude that I couldn't careless about - in there, but completely ignored her ; ; WHY???

last edited at Mar 30, 2020 9:56AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.