Forum › Beloved L discussion

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

They look like D.Va and Mercy

DON'T SAY THAAAAAAAAT MY SUFFERING THESE DAYS WERE BECAUSE OF D.VAXMERCY
Now I can't see it in another way

But seriously tho, just from the art alone makes me orgasm.

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

I can't...Been so long a series got me riled up
I was in it for the freakin' art (obsessed with that artstyle) but now mmhhmm, age gap awaken something in me

joined Jul 31, 2013

New cutie spotted! If she were gay and gets into a relationship of her own that would be amazing.

joined Mar 23, 2013

That last page... Looks like somebody confessed to a "good friend" of theirs. Judging by the tears, shit went nuclear.

But then again, maybe I'm wrong. Let's wait and see. Honestly I could withstand anything thrown at me with this kind of art and especially with that kind of colouring.

Wonder what the other doctor picked up on the floor.

Underwear?

Hopefully not, that doctor has been inquisitive about the girl and I'm always wary of that kind of attitude because plot must move forward (or sideways ) somehow.

last edited at Oct 11, 2016 6:29AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Really nice! a refreshing and somewhat new story.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Menstrual red color? wow...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

At last a hint of what's eating Dr. Wei. Hopefully we'll get a bit more into her character.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Flashbacks confirmed. Good.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

At last a hint of what's eating Dr. Wei. Hopefully we'll get a bit more into her character.

Yeah, although to me it's as important that she is starting to think about the other person, trying to figure out where the girl's head would be at--"What was I worrying about when I was 16?"
Although it may be that she, or we, will realize that actually there's unfinished business and what bugged her when she was 16 is still to some extent driving her to this day, leaving them with more in common than seems. We don't grow up as much as we think we do.

last edited at Oct 11, 2016 12:19PM

joined Sep 9, 2013

Does anyone else here want to see Dr. Wei x Dr. Lu? XD Wei is a little childish herself, so I think it'd be a fun relationship to see with the more mature Dr. Lu.

A little soon to call her mature due to good bedside manner. She is a blank sheet so lets wait a bit

joined Nov 19, 2011

I can't...Been so long a series got me riled up
I was in it for the freakin' art (obsessed with that artstyle) but now mmhhmm, age gap awaken something in me

Awww, that's so cute..)))
I recently got obsessed the same way, but about 'Edible Flowers'. It got less drama and is more focused on romance, I'd say, but in any case - I can't stop rereading it..)

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Oh my gosh!! I researched this artist and she's amazing! She's also a lecturer!! Quite brave considering she lives in China (guessing the situation in China with same sex couples is kinda like in Greece but not sure). Gosh, I'd love to listen to her lectures... She's probably the best comic artist that deals with relationships between women that I've seen. I don't know about her story but it seems really nice for now and thank goodness the girl is 16... I mean it's still not great but that's the point of the story anyway so and I guess in some situations it might be fine even if she's not an adult yet.
Edit: Lol, nevermind I think she teaches architecture hahah, that's not my thing XD

last edited at Oct 11, 2016 2:49PM

joined Oct 5, 2016

Got a link Faylicia?

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

If the doctor takes Ding Yi one of her bras, we have another candidate for the Indirect Bra-ing tag.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

If the doctor takes Ding Yi one of her bras, we have another candidate for the Indirect Bra-ing tag.

lmao hahahaha yesss

Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

I absolutely hate how you have to sign in on weibo to be able to read anything on there. Anyway this still ongoing?\

Yep, this is still on-going. We're up to date with what the artist has released so far. It's quite a new manhua, with the first chapter being released back on August 10. That's 7 chapters in 8 weeks, so the artist's release pace is pretty good.

Does anyone else here want to see Dr. Wei x Dr. Lu?

I've been a Wei x Lu fan all along. I wonder if Lu has one sided feelings for Wei, given how curious she has been recently.

last edited at Oct 12, 2016 12:30AM

joined Jul 23, 2014

this is so freaking good, i love how the face of Lu was kinda like she knew everything

also the menstrual red color lipstick 10/10

joined May 7, 2015

Sixteen years old? Seriously? Now it's perfect.

last edited at Oct 12, 2016 3:26AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Oh my goodness a new cute doctor has been introduced, like even if the story was terrible (which it isn't) i would still be here just for the art work.

I reckon Wei has some past issues which still affect her now, I'm sure we'll see those come up soon.

Can the new doctor be gay too and can we have a side story with her and some other girl, because I now want to see more of her too. So many cutieeees

joined Jan 8, 2014

Hmm, I dont think it was underwear, maybe like id badge? o.O
LOL, and then we'd get to see Wei spaz out like when she was hiding ^_^
The art is so good, so cool, but seeing that comedic scene work with it... the artist has some amazing skill!
btw whats the chinese term for manga artist, and "manga" ?
(I think someone said manwha?)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KcaT posted:

Hmm, I dont think it was underwear, maybe like id badge? o.O
LOL, and then we'd get to see Wei spaz out like when she was hiding ^_^
The art is so good, so cool, but seeing that comedic scene work with it... the artist has some amazing skill!
btw whats the chinese term for manga artist, and "manga" ?
(I think someone said manwha?)

It has to be something like underwear to imply that they did something lewd, otherwise the plot/confrontation wont advance there.

Whimp
joined Oct 31, 2014

I love absolutely everything about this so far! can't wait for the following chapters (≧◡≦)

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Does anyone else here want to see Dr. Wei x Dr. Lu?

Yes.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Chinese "manga" is manhua. Korean manga is Manwha. And Japanese is manga as you know. It's all the same thing: graphic novel or as the elders call it comics. They just have different pronunciations for their respective languages.

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Purple Library Guy
I can actually understand why the girl was winding the doctor up telling those lies. She's making a point. When you're a "troubled kid", responsible adults with qualifications have this tendency to put you in a category and listen mostly to what they want to hear that will fit you neatly in a pigeonhole so they can do the generic help that fits the category. They want to make you a solved problem so they can feel professionally successful, and they want you to stay in your box of "patient to be helped appropriately" while they do it. They want everyone to stick to their assigned roles. My daughter suffers from depression and I've seen them doing it with her and I've seen her contempt for it as these people who aren't as smart as she is try to predict everything about her from some script they're parroting.

So the girl was like "Here. Here's one of the stories you expect to hear so you can file me away. Here's another. Yeah, those were both lies--now would you bloody look at ME already and stop hiding behind your 'professionalism'?!"
And it worked. So I don't think people should just be writing her behaviour off as "immature".

Hi. So I've seen you in a few discussions. Thank you for being so fucking rational and intelligent all the time :D
Have you ever done any philosophy?

last edited at Oct 12, 2016 11:48PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.