Forum › Beloved L discussion

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I hope this doesn't turn out like Pulse...

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Fook this art is great!

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

I love the art style and the way the author draw the story. Very expressive

Eros%20(archer_2%e2%98%85)
joined Oct 8, 2016

So far, it's pretty great. I like the way it's handled, the art is amazing, the coloring is nice and their chemistry is really nice.
Also, where I'm from, this could be a legal relationship. Although she shouldn't act like a patient to get closer, cos that would technically be illegal.
Anyway, would love to see more and much love to the team working on this and letting more people know about this gem.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oh snap... I didn't think the doctor would be that weak willed.

I'm not sure if, in real life, the best way to help her would be physical love.

But in this fiction, maybe it is.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

What the actual hell...them having sex is ignoring the problem :/ You'd think the doctor be more mature as an adult and professional about the whole situation.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Was I the only one not certain what I was seeing in the very last panel? I think I re-read the last two pages a million times and couldn't figure it out... someone help me I'm apparently dumb...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

100 more chapters please. Anyone got a link for RAWs?

this is newest chapter also in Chinese. Author post her stuff on weibo http://www.weibo.com/jaeliu

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

What the actual hell...them having sex is ignoring the problem :/ You'd think the doctor be more mature as an adult and professional about the whole situation.

You know? The power of lo... uh.. lust?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To be honest, I think it works with the story as a way to show the doctor is lost as well, in some respect. We haven't seen much from her, although the troll doctor has indicated that even he's concerned about her for some reason.

Ejfashgf
joined Jun 8, 2013

Was I the only one not certain what I was seeing in the very last panel? I think I re-read the last two pages a million times and couldn't figure it out... someone help me I'm apparently dumb...

They're kissing, next panel is dr's hands on dingyi's sides, pulling her shirt up a bit probably, the last page is also dingyi's side with her shirt riding up. I love how the author doesn't explicitly show them having sex, but its not exactly subtle either lol

That being said, I quite enjoyed their banter and their dynamic is sort of exactly how I wanted them to be, but I'm also kinda surprised how weak willed dr is;;; In a hospital bed too... Damn doctor..........

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Woaah Doctor... Don't be so weak, you gotta get the truth out of her first, I mean... if she just wanted to see her, then she wounded herself

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

"shouldn't college students be studying marxism and maoism?" DAMN RIGHT THEY SHOULD

Amen.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Yeah, having sex does not improve the situtaion but it doesn't make it worse either, right?

Anyway good read and it's gorgeously drawn. I would expect this kind of thing on that lezhin site but we are blessed to enjoy it for free. Yay!

As a sidenote I checked this series on yaoi-blcd blog and it's pretty sad that some people there went bananas and started playing "concerned citizens", throwing around baseless things like "statutory rape" or "pedophilia" and I am like " bitch lemme show u some REAL stuff".

joined Oct 8, 2016

I see you girl, successfully dodged that topic. Although, I kinda feel disappointed with the doctor. If it's someone that I care about, I would be more concerned to find out the truth before anything else because those aren't just some light injuries.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Stop criticizing the doctor, I'm sure she will take care of the girl's problems. After she takes care of her other "needs" :D

She is a human too, just because she is a doctor doesn't mean she will behave like a saint with infinite wisdom...

joined Oct 8, 2016

Yeah, having sex does not improve the situtaion but it doesn't make it worse either, right?

Anyway good read and it's gorgeously drawn. I would expect this kind of thing on that lezhin site but we are blessed to enjoy it for free. Yay!

As a sidenote I checked this series on yaoi-blcd blog and it's pretty sad that some people there went bananas and started playing "concerned citizens", throwing around baseless things like "statutory rape" or "pedophilia" and I am like " bitch lemme show u some REAL stuff".

It's not really baseless imo, the age gap is quite big and one character isn't an adult yet, even the doctor freaked out about that fact. If the doctor is a male, I know I wouldn't be okay with it so I kinda get why some people just can't get on board with this.

joined Jan 8, 2014

They're kissing, next panel is dr's hands on dingyi's sides, pulling her shirt up a bit probably, the last page is also dingyi's side with her shirt riding up. I love how the author doesn't explicitly show them having sex, but its not exactly subtle either lol

Oh ok, yeah the last page basically thought that was a pillow and rustled sheets I was like "where'd they go?"
It looks very cool just that light shaft illuminating just enough, but seriously if this is from china its probably somewhat mandatory censorship as well...(looks like there are dents where nipples should be) but I dunno, its so early in the series and since the art style is unique(and wonderful) I cant be sure

last edited at Oct 8, 2016 8:13PM

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Well it is Tumblr after all.

joined Oct 8, 2016

Stop criticizing the doctor, I'm sure she will take care of the girl's problems. After she takes care of her other "needs" :D

She is a human too, just because she is a doctor doesn't mean she will behave like a saint with infinite wisdom...

"After she takes care of her other "needs" :D"
This sentence with the smiley face is kinda creepy...

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

hm... i usually dont go for such large age gap but dam is this good and the art is wonderful.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

thats some fine ass art

Gits-innocence4
joined Sep 22, 2013

"After she takes care of her other "needs" :D"
This sentence with the smiley face is kinda creepy...

Ha!
Totally true. : )

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

My dad's a spy.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I'm so into this. the art is just so nice and some of the pages make me just take a pause to catch my breath because oh my god... they really know how to capture emotion it's fantastic

To reply you must either login or sign up.