Forum › Talon Tracer x D.va discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Help locating the source and artist would be much appreciated.

When did Talon Tracer become a popular thing and why?

vorpal_equinox
joined Feb 24, 2013
drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/ryuin123
you're welcome.

You're going on the cool list, thank you.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Am I the only one who - when fanart is shifted towards a drastically different tone (usually something "serious" or "dark") when original stuff is different - cannot take it seriously?

I find this amusing in a dumb way. Whats going on through the mind of the artist when making it? I'd love to know, was probably also dumb.

last edited at Oct 6, 2016 3:44AM

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Whats going on through the mind of the artist when making it? I'd love to know, was probably also dumb.

This post was dumb.

last edited at Oct 6, 2016 3:50AM

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Dumb is a weird word. Dumb dumb dumb.

What's that b doing anyway? Dum-buh. Haha.

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

idky but i feel talon tracer is sexy

i see there are several chapter after this, are you guys going to translate those two?

last edited at Oct 6, 2016 6:08AM

joined Sep 9, 2013

Am I the only one who - when fanart is shifted towards a drastically different tone (usually something "serious" or "dark") when original stuff is different - cannot take it seriously?

I find this amusing in a dumb way. Whats going on through the mind of the artist when making it? I'd love to know, was probably also dumb.

no offense its fan art whats to take seriously? using the word dumb because you don't understand or like it is perplexing to say the least. I find it interesting with different takes on a character

last edited at Oct 6, 2016 7:13AM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

no offense its fan art whats to take seriously? using the word dumb because you don't understand or like it is perplexing to say the least. I find it interesting with different takes on a character

I agree, even if characters do act OOC or depart drastically from canon, its always fun to see various artists interpreting or creating content that's so unique and different from the same source material.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

I agree, even if characters do act OOC or depart drastically from canon, its always fun to see various artists interpreting or creating content that's so unique and different from the same source material.

I agree, I like it when some characters act OOC, it keeps the source material fresh. Personally I want to see Pharah being a Talon agent

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

I don't get it. Can someone explain the story to me?

joined Oct 13, 2014

talon tracer came from a swap of tracer and widowmaker where widowmaker is a overwatch agent and tracer is a talon agent. of course it was born from widowtracer

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

for a comic with three pages this was sexy as hell!!!!

joined Jul 25, 2016

Woaaaaah, Tracer why would you take Hanaaaaa ;-; I love this ship so much I want this in my life xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.