Forum › Silver Gymnasium discussion

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Ch03 was a complete let down.

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

WHATTTTTTTTTTTT THAT'S ALL FOR CHAPTER 3?????????

hah

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I wouldn't call it a letdown. I'd say an introspective flashback was needed for whatever comes in volume two.

Also, that evil stepmother headmistress.

joined Apr 12, 2014

This makes me feel sad but I love this.
the artwork is insanely beautiful

joined Apr 12, 2014

Wtf I want to see Fiona and Amy reunited

joined Jul 20, 2011

Also, that evil sadly misguided stepmother headmistress.

joined Jun 12, 2015

The author says this is the first part? I still have hope for Fiona and Amy...

Yes. There's one more volume.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I wouldn't call it a letdown. I'd say an introspective flashback was needed for whatever comes in volume two.

Also, that evil stepmother headmistress.

Really? I don't find her evil at all. She's just thinking what's best for them.
I'm hoping that Fiona already moved on with her life.

last edited at Sep 14, 2016 4:21PM

joined Oct 21, 2013

What if headmistress has her own tale to tell?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm hoping that Fiona already moved on with her life.

So do I fellow yuri fan, so do I.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

When I read chapter 3 it puts Amy's feeling into prospective for me. Amy loves Fiona like a lover rather than a sister. I think Fiona does love Amy but she doesn't realise that she loves Amy not as a sister but rather as a lover. That's why Amy says to Headmistress that they will die as twins. Also Amy says that she "won't be courting Fiona". She thinks that Fiona only loves her as a sister not as a lover that she would have liked. This comes down to the fact that Fiona hasn't realised her feeling fully and that both girls did not communicate to each other what they want.

When they were having a conversation of where they will go and how will they survive, Fiona says that they can pretend to be twin sisters and Amy says that Fiona doesn't look like her sister. It shows that Amy is realist and that the outside world might question why they are together.

Amy did leave but you can't blame someone to be with their mother even if her mother abandoned her. There is a naturally yearning to be with a family member. Amy realises that being with Fiona, there will not be a future that she wants to have with Fiona. Fiona has not realised herself that she loves Amy in a different way. Fiona is angry at Amy for being abandoned a second time in her life and hopefully she gets to heal her wounds and realises that she was in love with Amy so she can move on with her life.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

They gotta be happy... urg... so depressing..

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Still ongoing... Musttt....have.....happy....endING!¡!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

The art is so beautiful. I actually didn't mind yet another pair of characters.

joined Dec 9, 2016

What if headmistress has her own tale to tell?

Maybe during volume 2, fingers crossed :P

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

The orphanage might close down? Looks like they need help from Jon Belushi and Dan Akroyd.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Amazing! I love this.

joined Feb 23, 2016

looking forward to more :D good with some different stuff at times ^_^

joined Feb 15, 2013

I'm just here hoping to see a good ending for the twins.

I'm just here hoping to see a good ending for the twins!!!!!

Screw you, author, give the twins a good ending. Damn it!!!

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 6:52PM

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

My god I missed so much the serie, as alway well work with the background and the main topic that was the birds and the wings everything stylish also meticulous on the anatomy of the birds.
The reference about shakespeare made me freak out cause I'm reading othello hahaha

Well we'll have a reunion with Fiona and Toto ..... oh yess o fucking yesssssss

badass face (눈_눈)

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 10:15PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hmm. The numbering is weird. Isn't this supposed to be chapter4?

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

The orphanage might close down? Looks like they need help from Jon Belushi and Dan Akroyd.

You think Fiona might have joined the Blues Brothers by now and she is on her way to save the bluesy orphans day with a bag of money, blues and the Illinois law enforcement community breathing down her neck?

Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

"It's 106 miles to Tokyo. We've got a laptop full of VNs, half a gig of doujins, it's dark, and we're wearing yuri goggles."

"Hit it."

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Either this mangaka or the one who wrote the story about that coal mining town is probably the best writer on this site.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

"It's 106 miles to Tokyo. We've got a laptop full of VNs, half a gig of doujins, it's dark, and we're wearing yuri goggles."

"Hit it."

That was awesome.

To reply you must either login or sign up.