Forum › Sunshine & Bright Stars discussion

Aha2
joined Dec 27, 2015

Wish Ah Ming looks as edgy as she first appeared in the story, or at least similar to the earlier parts. She looks so different now :(

joined Aug 15, 2016

It looks like they're trying to make a live-action drama and because of that there is so much drama. I'm not saying bad but it lost the feeling I felt when I read the first chapters.

And what happened at Fluttering Feelings dropped because it's too slow.

well, the author of Fluttering Feelings (Samba) got cancer so until they get better, no new chapters are gonna be out

8tc1g5p728ou6b8fr5uq-yx0aodkzwwclm-riyo2awm
joined Sep 11, 2015

Wish Ah Ming looks as edgy as she first appeared in the story, or at least similar to the earlier parts. She looks so different now :(

Yeah, looks like a different artist drew the latest update

Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Bloody hell, was the black hair guy drama not over? It's so unnecessary and idiotic, pls stop.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

what a cruel spot to end on ლ(´∀`ლ)

158e73e9-b1f7-46d9-8892-2ce9a7030375
joined Jun 16, 2015

i laugh so hard on the last panel omg

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Bloody hell, was the black hair guy drama not over? It's so unnecessary and idiotic, pls stop.

Did he have drama before? This isn't the same as the guy who was pursuing her and being a dick. This is her playboy bandmate who as far as I know only just recently turned out to be using the "going for all different girls because he can't have her" schtick.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Did he have drama before? This isn't the same as the guy who was pursuing her and being a dick. This is her playboy bandmate who as far as I know only just recently turned out to be using the "going for all different girls because he can't have her" schtick.

He didn't have that much drama before the whole "in love with Pu Yi" thing was revealed, but, really, this has gone on for way too long anyway. Just have him stab himself to death or something please.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I check in on this randomly as it's progressing to see if the writing has improved, but nothing so far. Everything still feels really stiff and awkward and I'm not compelled to actually go back and read through the whole thing.

I'm wondering how much of it is the translation, how much of it is the original text, and how much of it is just cultural differences.

last edited at Aug 15, 2016 7:08PM

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

It looks like they're trying to make a live-action drama and because of that there is so much drama. I'm not saying bad but it lost the feeling I felt when I read the first chapters.

And what happened at Fluttering Feelings dropped because it's too slow.

Re-check your information before you state it as if it's the real fact. You're being rude to someone who is currently fighting really hard with cancer.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Ch. 67

Page 5

Purple haze, all in her brain.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Aw, feels like everyone in the comments in here is tearing this series down, but here I am eating it up and enjoying every chapter. Now I feel like a dummy u_u

Oh well, such is fate. When all is said and done, I'm just a messy bitch who lives for drama. I just hope poor Pu Yi can get some good resolution without having to turn into some sort of villain, because we all know he's not gonna get the girl. Stay strong, Pu Yi!

I think the art is really pretty too

joined Nov 9, 2016

I like it a lot and (presumably because any order issues were cleared up) I find it completely understandable. It reminds me of Prism and of the Valentine's Day arc in Maria-sama ga Miteru. I like the puppy love in grade school/reunited in high school stories.

Same here. I really liked the part where the issues are always resolved. And also, the characters are adorable and funny. Though the beginning was a bit off, overall, the story and the progress for me is great. <3

joined Nov 9, 2016

Aw, feels like everyone in the comments in here is tearing this series down, but here I am eating it up and enjoying every chapter. Now I feel like a dummy u_u

Oh well, such is fate. When all is said and done, I'm just a messy bitch who lives for drama. I just hope poor Pu Yi can get some good resolution without having to turn into some sort of villain, because we all know he's not gonna get the girl. Stay strong, Pu Yi!

I think the art is really pretty too

That makes two of us. Really love every chapter. I don't understand why people are hating this series. But then again, there's no accounting for tastes. So I'm just gonna do what I want and continue reading this. XD

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

this kinda looks like Tamen De Gushi so I'll give it a try

EDIT: welp, I've finished up to where it is updated and it's very interesting...although I do hope there is still updating on this whether it will take days or months (I probably won't wait years, or will I?) I'll wait for it like I waited for the updates in Opapagoto, besides at least it doesn't have fillers like Tamen De Gushi, but I do love both since they are very similar and this author doesn't have other works on here so R.I.P

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 2:57AM

joined Dec 19, 2016

I'm going through it right now and I gotta say I hate parent characters like Ah-ming's mom. Why is she so surprised that Ah-ming is being hostile towards her? She gets a new family and thinks buttering up the child she abandoned with food will somehow make everything she did to Ah-ming go away. I always want to punch characters like that.

Update: Okay a little farther now. Ummm, Chengzi being molested as a child kinda came out of nowhere.

Update 2: No Ah-ming don't get all buddy buddy with your piece of shit mother. I swear to god I see this all the time in manga. A terrible mother gets forgiven for abandoning her child. So sick of that shit.

last edited at Apr 5, 2017 2:05PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Does anyone know what the long hiatus was for? I refer to the actual author/series hiatus, not translators (obviously they can't translate if there wasn't new material.)

joined Feb 18, 2015

Wow... that was gone for a long time.

So... They're going to college in different towns and the suggestion is to live half way in between? It really isn't very clear... Maybe I need to just re-read the earlier chapters...

joined Feb 15, 2017

I will try to share the final chapter tomorrow:)

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ah, blessed with an update. Really love this manwha, honestly

joined Feb 23, 2016

I'm so dissapointed.. I have already read this already ... I was tricked T_T

joined Mar 21, 2017

Does anyone know what the long hiatus was for? I refer to the actual author/series hiatus, not translators (obviously they can't translate if there wasn't new material.)

I think the series was completed a while ago but the last few chapters were never translated till now.

pineapple juice
Img-thing
joined Sep 5, 2015

man i really hate that Pu Yi guy or whatever his name is, he's a total prick.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I think the series was completed a while ago but the last few chapters were never translated till now.

More like they were translated (on pastebin file translation was right away) but there was no one who wanted edit that especially because final chapter sucks

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

More like they were translated (on pastebin file translation was right away) but there was no one who wanted edit that especially because final chapter sucks

This going to get a bad end tag?

Edit: Nevermind, found the Portuguese version to spoil myself. No need for the tag, but that was rushed as all hell. Seems like the author just got bored and wanted to end it.

last edited at May 20, 2017 2:34AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.