Forum › New Game discussion

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Hajime in the latest episode is me.

My friend watched the episode first, so they did not want to spoil anything for me. Today we were discussing it and they were like yeah "Hajime is you. She's just you. Spending so much" and that was exactly what I was thinking when I watched the episode last night, lol.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The way Hazuki says "Paaantu", and even curls her lips at one point

I'm dying

joined Jul 26, 2016

^ The SERIOUS BUSINESS face Nene has on there isn't helping. These two know what it's all about.

joined May 20, 2013

Nene is fucking magical

joined Apr 30, 2014

What's it say on the 2nd last page? "Rin ha sewa wo yaiteiru"

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

A little girl stabbing innocent stuffed animals to death... that game's unexpectedly dark, huh? Also, what's that snowman thing that Hazuki was talking to? I guess this chapter showed Aoba's dark side with her gleefully scaring the shit out of stuffed animals while wearing the corpse of one of their brethren, but I don't recall Aoba ever playing around with that snowman thing.

...Pretty disappointed that Umiko and Nene's relationship wasn't outright confirmed what with all the hints dropped in Chapters 36 and 37 (Umiko's secret spoon-feeding partner revelation in 36 and Nene's secret goal in 37)... but it's gonna happen eventually! IT'LL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY ALONG WITH RIN X KOU. THERE'S NO DISSUADING ME NOW.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

New Game get it's mainstream spotlight in less savory way:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-02/person-hacks-ukraine-shopping-mall-screen-puts-up-new-game-hentai-dojin-page/.105986
http://jp.sputniknews.com/entertainment/20160831/2709382.html

Oh, internet, don't you think Ukraine has better things to worry about?

last edited at Sep 4, 2016 11:34PM

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

this 4koma is shitty af, i dont understand why this shit got the anime while there are countless better 4komas out there

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

New Game get it's mainstream spotlight in less savory way:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-02/person-hacks-ukraine-shopping-mall-screen-puts-up-new-game-hentai-dojin-page/.105986
http://jp.sputniknews.com/entertainment/20160831/2709382.html

Oh, internet, don't you think Ukraine has better things to worry about?

New Game difamation is very serious business.

The game they worked on kind of reminded me of the upcoming Nippon Ichi horror(?) game. Looks extremely cute, and before you even finish the tutorial your dog gets hit by a truck, and it's your fault.

last edited at Sep 5, 2016 12:09AM

joined May 21, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch38#17

YES

What did Rin say? Could someone please translate? Thanks~

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

A little girl stabbing innocent stuffed animals to death... that game's unexpectedly dark, huh? Also, what's that snowman thing that Hazuki was talking to? I guess this chapter showed Aoba's dark side with her gleefully scaring the shit out of stuffed animals while wearing the corpse of one of their brethren, but I don't recall Aoba ever playing around with that snowman thing.

During the company trip, when Aoba was bathing along with Hifumin, she made a snowman and used it like a doll to play a "torture" scene, melting it in the water while "interoggating" it. Hazuki was nearby at the time, bathing by herself, so she might have witnessed it then. Later, still on the trip, when Aoba was in the sauna with Hifumin, she brought another snowman there and got disappointed that it didn't melt as fast as in the bath, before leaving it there, startling the next person to get in. That extra bit in ch. 38 certainly takes place right after that.

Also "don't flick me anymore !", so easily misunderstood. XD

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

but I don't recall Aoba ever playing around with that snowman thing.

Basically the majority of the volume 3 chapters have extra pages taking place in the sauna, which I assume form one long strip when put together

Sun%20jin%20for%20dynasty%20scans
joined Aug 31, 2013

A little girl stabbing innocent stuffed animals to death... that game's unexpectedly dark, huh?

Not just that. She skins them and then wears their skin... shudder....

last edited at Sep 6, 2016 3:29PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

A little girl stabbing innocent stuffed animals to death... that game's unexpectedly dark, huh?

Not just that. She skins them and them wears their skin... shudder....

So basically moe Hitman then

joined May 20, 2013

Anyone else get Princess Mononoke vibes from that video game concept?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I feel bad for the stuffed bears... But at least the game looks cute? =P
Also, what a gorgeous picture of Hifumin in yukata ♥

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Nene is fucking magical

That's what Suzukaze-san says (in some order).

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Aoba's game is our revenge for Yurikuma Arashi

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch38#17

YES

What did Rin say? Could someone please translate? Thanks~

My guess would be "Rin may be jealous, take care" As i read it directly it was Rin-as-for, taking care-obj be jealous/get burned-ongoing action.

Is there a pun there? Rin can mean "phosphorous" (match-head mineral) so maybe it's take care dealing with Rin so you don't get burned. or something.

last edited at Sep 6, 2016 8:23PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I know the flashbacks/prequel chapters haven't ended yet, but I'm hoping for a good end for Hotarun x Sensei.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Is it just me or the anime ED basically summarised the author shipping of New Game?

• Yun with Hajime both having friendly stare at each other.
  • Hifumin was with her pet, and was lonely starring at someone else
  • Nene was looking at the sun indicating her new interest. Umiko was right behind watching over Nene. Hmm... and Shizuku was standing far away looking at Umiko with a half-smile
  • Aoba, literally was aiming at the stars. Kou showed immense interests in Aoba. And Rin was secretly watching Kou from behind with a smile.

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 1:22PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

And that's the story of how Hotaru became the oficial illustrator of High School DxD.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Considering how most of anime go for drama in the last episode, at first, I thought they will end with the Aoba x Kou break up one. But apparently with all of these filler/stretched materials it gonna be the party ending.

Visit of the Mom, and more Aoba x Kou moments next episode finger-crossed

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 1:02AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.