Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm so happy right now. I was waiting for this chapter.

This site should have it up soon I read it on another site due to the email I got, saying it was posted and I was stunned at having over 50 pages . Now I really can't wait until chapter 7 is out . We should get to see the daily life and maybe some night life also

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Glad to see the story didn't go in the direction people were worried it might :)

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Not sure why it's not being uploaded here, I requested the uploads of vol.5 and 6 (3 days ago). Might either be that the uploaders are busy or this reader doesn't accept it here. I decided not to revise vol.5 until we get feedback by Binbou Scans in detail. I believe they almost finished the first part of vol.6, but I wanted to keep consistent with the scans and our wording. Also, I didn't want to wait for months until we can go on, so our plan is to finish vol.8 the next two months. Vol.7 needs to be proofread and typeset, vol.8 is already cleaned, so I'm only waiting for my translator/proofreader to give me green light to do the TS. That's it for now, you guys can check our link:

https://trello.com/b/3kCJIUNU/scanlation-progress-the-zartlichkeit-du-yuri

for more updates. We will also work on some more Ajiichi works in the future. If you think our translation still needs more input/correction English-wise, you can help us with proofreading too or tell us which parts can be worded more elegantly. We'd be very grateful and I'm of course willing to upload updated versions. Just contact me on my blog or twitter.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Chapter ordering fixing coming soon™

Thank you for your work on the series and sorry for our delay! Had a bit of a miscommunication with myself before, should all be cleared up now.

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

Ah that was a great ending... but there's more!!!! Thanks to the scanlation team(s) that worked on it.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was pretty damn nice.

Despite the story beginning being pretty cliche, the actual development was more interesting and well thought than that. Thank you for the translation.

So, is the series finished in Japan already or is still going?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Finally! Graduation! ^_^ that was such a perfect ch for those two... kyaa! the confession and tearful expression of both of them but especially sensei's(since she held back that entire time) had me totally rooting for them!
and im gonna go fangirl for this story because its not filled with standard cliches, its true what the mangaka said, its a somewhat awkward story, but thats why it works...I especially like how there was no drama character trying to mess with anybody, just the struggles cause of their day to day , ya know?
I do hope we get to see more chapters,
Thanks for translating!

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 2:31AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

dude that sudden ending, i have a bad feeling about it

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

The "you've inspired me to become a teacher too" melted my heart a bit. I'm still fairly uncomfortable with the large age gap but at least the author understands how meaningful that statement was to Kaoru-sensei as a teacher.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Oh wow, the author is still doing more. That's awesome! With stories like these it seems like they usually end on a confession and that's it.

also I sincerely apologize in advance if this is considered rude, but one particular font used in these two chapters was a bit hard to read. it MIGHT just be me, and if it is then you can completely ignore this. i'm not even sure if the scanlators are on the forums, but in case they are i figured i'd point it out anyway.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear_my_teacher_ch5_8#8
^ the font used by the black haired student kind of threw me off and I had to re-read the speech bubbles a few times because it felt like words kind of blurred together

thank you scanlators for your hard work though \uvu/ you're great, i'm glad to see this series get worked on again.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh wow, the author is still doing more. That's awesome! With stories like these it seems like they usually end on a confession and that's it.

also I sincerely apologize in advance if this is considered rude, but one particular font used in these two chapters was a bit hard to read. it MIGHT just be me, and if it is then you can completely ignore this. i'm not even sure if the scanlators are on the forums, but in case they are i figured i'd point it out anyway.
^ the font used by the black haired student kind of threw me off and I had to re-read the speech bubbles a few times because it felt like words kind of blurred together

thank you scanlators for your hard work though \uvu/ you're great, i'm glad to see this series get worked on again.

I concur. Actually I really missed the larger font size of the earlier chapters, but I can't complain and I'm really grateful that these are on here.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Chapter ordering fixing coming soon™

Thank you for your work on the series and sorry for our delay! Had a bit of a miscommunication with myself before, should all be cleared up now.

Ah I see, no problem :) Thanks for uploading! Also noticed that our file names are probably too long and you had to rename them all, I'll rename the pages for next releases to the format "01".

No thank you for your feedback, I'd like to change the font for the next volumes, still have to figure out which one to take.

I concur. Actually I really missed the larger font size of the earlier chapters, but I can't complain and I'm really grateful that these are on here.

That's because the scans are smaller and I had a hard time finding a better (free) font. But thanks for all your feedback, I'll try to change the fonts for the next releases.

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 5:04AM

joined Sep 9, 2013

The art was interesting but the writing falls apart with it try to dabble in more complex issues. Solid Effort but the end is groan inducing for me. Maybe the later chapters(?) will be interesting but I doubt it

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015

Absolutely stellar.

Wow. I thought ch. 6 was gonna be the ending. Somehow I think this manga seems too rushed but still good tho.

2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

really, I cried on the kiss scene. I don't believe I've become this soft, but I think that the first kiss with your loved one after so much time and problems is a gorgeous thing..I hope the series continues; I really want to see their life after the school.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Wait, we'll get even more? Today is a good day. Thanks a lot to the Binbou folks as well as the, uh, Zärtlichkeit du Yuri folks. Now that's a name.

NobodySpecialxxxx
Akarriiii.png
joined Dec 5, 2015

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!! Finally these two become a couple!! I am crying right now >w<) This was a really touching story. Hoping to read more!~

joined Jul 22, 2016

Aaaah.... When I was reading chapter 6. When they finally kissed, I cried a little bit and was like: "what a beautiful ending..." And then it turns out it's To be Continued? Hahah, that's great. Looking forward to what happens next

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

this was one of my first yuri manga. so glad to see an update. a CUTE update. a LOVEY DOVEY update

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

It felt rushed. Isechi went through a very fast transition. The school rumor came and went quick. The story suddenly shifted into a faster gear. Rushed.
That said, I had some tears on my cheeks when they finally kissed. It has been sweet.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

This story is absolutely adorable! X3 I think the story felt fast paced was probably because the author was excited and wanted to write the graduation scene quicker, but that is just me and my thoughts

joined Jul 8, 2013

Honestly, I liked this series but why in God's name would they continue past this point? It's just unnecessary, really. They got together, which was the whole main issue, which means that the only possible thing they could use to continue the series is throwing in more pointless drama (undoubtedly a love rival or two), it's just so...why?

last edited at Sep 8, 2016 12:23PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

YuriLoveFan posted:

Honestly, I liked this series but why in God's name would they continue past this point? It's just unnecessary, really. They got together, which was the whole main issue, which means that the only possible thing they could use to continue the series is throwing in more pointless drama (undoubtedly a love rival or two), it's just so...why?

Because there is absolutely nothing interesting about being in relationship.

(Love triangle and pointless drama is the cheapest way to prolong the story, if you are good writer you can actually make it interesting.)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I recommend looking up the term "dénouement".

To reply you must either login or sign up.