Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Apr 5, 2015

Btw Ssamba has an update on her site yesterday. I did a rough Google translate and it seems people did send her handwritten letters and perhaps some gifts? Good to say she sounded really touched! :) And also a short update first about her first chemotherapy session.

joined Jun 14, 2016

ssamba's newest update, translation from Halmoni:

http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/147054919227/hi-can-you-pls-translate-ssambas-new-blog-post

Thank you again, Halmoni!

It's happy to know that Comico do forward all the letters and gifts to ssamba,

and I'm kinda pretty sure that she did got the letter I wrote to her (since the Taiwanese readers she mentioned had just did the exactly same thing I did XD)!

Again, wish her well!

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 2:49AM

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

^how do we even mail an actual letter to comico? I want to send one too. And maybe my ugly fanart. So she did admit that her english is not that good so...maybe i'll befriend a random korean at my former university for some help? Lmao. Kidding kidding. I'm just really happy that Ssamba is happy with all the love.

joined Jun 14, 2016

^how do we even mail an actual letter to comico? I want to send one too. And maybe my ugly fanart.

Just mail your letter to comico, and add an description like "this is a letter for ssamba" is all you need, I think. That's what I did with my letter.

So she did admit that her english is not that good so...maybe i'll befriend a random korean at my former university for some help? Lmao. Kidding kidding. I'm just really happy that Ssamba is happy with all the love.

I think she isn't really good at English, just like she said herself (since I'm not an native English speaker who could use difficult words), so it's best if you could write your letter in Korean. But anyway, she is sure to be happy if she keep recieving the love from fans!

Well, I decide to write my second letter now lol

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 1:37PM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Those ssamba post Made me so happy, Im so happy she read the emails, and even received gifts and handwritten letters, keep sending your emails guys :D thanks to Halmoni for the translations.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I'm glad she was able to start Chemo. Thanks to all are who sharing and tracking her status updates.

unamentedormida
Images
joined Mar 13, 2016

Ssamba posted something new on her blog, along with two new images!!!! Hope she's doing ok after all http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul/220775421976

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ssamba posted something new on her blog, along with two new images!!!! Hope she's doing ok after all http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul/220775421976

First art is cut. Fullsize was posted on FB ( x , x )

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I translated that on google and I see she says she's doing ok. That's good news

joined Jun 14, 2016

Halmoni had done the English translation already, you can find it on Tumblr. Good to know ssamba's doing fine, and I felt so touched when I read the post since she still cares about her readers so much... T^T

last edited at Jul 30, 2016 8:42PM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

First art is cut. Fullsize was posted on FB ( x , x )

Translation from Halmoni's Tumblr [x]

Reading the post and seeing the Ssamba's new art make me tear up again.
That one by the fireplace is just so at-peace, it's like everything's gonna be all right no matter what.
And that Handmaiden Seol-rae version, dayum!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Also near tearing. The "handmaiden" scene really plucked at my heart strings. @palakangorange

romantic_reader
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

No art like Ssamba's in any ongoing story. My reading filter is so high now... Still waiting for another manga or manwha to come around to capture my interest. I don't care how long I have to wait. So over high school and faux angst dramas. But, seriously, the art, nothing like it.

Rest easy, Ssamba.

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Try The Love Doctor on Lezhin. It's becoming a new, better Fluttering Feelings. At least for me.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ffins07

No art like Ssamba's in any ongoing story. My reading filter is so high now... Still waiting for another manga or manwha to come around to capture my interest. I don't care how long I have to wait. So over high school and faux angst dramas. But, seriously, the art, nothing like it.

Rest easy, Ssamba.

Agreed. Ssamba's art wasnt perfect, but it was so natural and it got me completely. I almost lost all intereste in yuri after Ssamba stopped

h3x

^Try The Love Doctor on Lezhin. It's becoming a new, better Fluttering Feelings. At least for me.

I just checked a few snapshots of this story and I gotta say the art was as clean as WDTFS. I still prefer FF's style

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Agreed. Ssamba's art wasnt perfect, but it was so natural and it got me completely. I almost lost all intereste in yuri after Ssamba stopped

same here... only Ratana's works keep me on it :/

joined Jul 30, 2015

Ssamba wrote something new on their blog, about FF and foreign fans, with official art even.
Translation by halmoni, here: http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/150202651927/ssambas-blog-post-9916

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

That was nice. I hope our messages made it to her. It was encouraging to see her draw, but more encouraging to read her words of hope. It made me happy, but also made me cry.
Please be strong Ssamba.

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 6:02PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I am so lost with whats going on with this manga? Are both of those girls bi? I mean that blonde/crimson hair girl (crush of black hair girl) seriously giving me a bi vibe.

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 7:04PM

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

I miss Ssamba so bad. I miss waiting for new chapters every Monday. My heart aches...

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

I am so lost with whats going on with this manga? Are both of those girls bi? I mean that blonde/crimson hair girl (crush of black hair girl) seriously giving me a bi vibe.

Are you commenting on the right thread? Blonde who? Do you mean No-rae? Isn't she a brunette? Okay. I am so confused. Haha. But the girls in this story are unaware of their sexuality or what. I think they are two straight girls that just happen to develop feelings for each other in a very gradual way. That kind of story. It's all about the feelings regardless of orientation or other lgbt term thingies. Oh gawd. Sorry, i don't mean any offend anyone about that, i just don't prefer using those terms.

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 8:11AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

But the girls in this story are unaware of their sexuality or what. I think they are two straight girls that just happen to develop feelings for each other in a very gradual way. That kind of story. It's all about the feelings regardless of orientation or other lgbt term thingies.

It is about love without making about lgbt vey much. But let's be honest. Neither of them is straight lol. By definition they can't be. They are probably both bi

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I say No-rae is probably bi- or demi- romantic/sexual (I forget whether she's ever explicitly exhibited sexual attraction towards Seol-a), and there are a lot of different places Seol-a can be written into depending on how she feels about her previous relationships.

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 10:32AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Yeah we've seen No-Rae checking Seol-A out before. Like when they were going to No-Rae's friend art exhibition and No-Rae looked at Seol-A's legs inside the bus.
Of course this is no strong enough evidence, but we can only partly assume from minor things, as this issue was never brought up. Because if we only believe with solid evidensce, we don't even know if she had sex with Sung-Pyo or if she liked it either.

But since they are definetely romantically attracted to each other, chances are they would be physically attracted to each other as well. And Ssamba has drawn them together like that a couple of months ago (the bed picture). Not that it was part of the story, but since it's official art it is a good indication.

To reply you must either login or sign up.