Forum › Vampire Girl discussion

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

what a twist

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That was really good, but I didnt really like the ending that much.

joined Jul 18, 2013

The ending wasn't very good, I somehow wanted more :/

Bread
joined Mar 29, 2013

Could this maybe be a love triangle (Like anju->manami->shishido->anju) or is my yuri googles strapped on too tight?

last edited at Nov 20, 2013 8:52PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i somehow knew her friend was the vampire in the beginning XD

Actually, at the beginning I thought both of them were vampires, with the MC stuck between the two of them.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

My only response is 'wth" >_<

Unrelated comment alert!

Yuri Hime vol 22-27, pretty awesome covers!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

WHAT THE FU-

I didn't see that one coming at all.

joined Jun 12, 2012

I seriously thought she was gonna be a vampire hunter or something. Never thought she'd be the vampire.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Questioning the tragedy tag. I mean it was a shocking twist and it wasn't particularly happy for her friend and all, but the friend didn't die and had her memories sucked dry so she won't remember any of the terror. And Anju was revealed to have a happy end with her teacher lover.

I mean I don't read tragedy often so maybe I'm missing the paradigm of how its used here but this did not feel like one by its dictionary definition.

ANYWAY! Liked this. Was scared of reading this one as the last of my mini-Minoru marathon tonight but hey rest easy it was a good story.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

"Want to come back to my place after the movie? Which will be fourteen hours from now, since we're watching Lawrence of Arabia?"

That's what I legit though too. Omfg. That movie is extremely long and would never be my go-to date movie.

Anyway, so Shishi-sensei is not completely lying about her having "lived through history" right? 'Cos she was there with Anju the entire time. Anju's eyes in the first few pages were so dark and soulless that I was sure she was a vampire from page 1. Interesting corpse reveal though. It was freaky and awkward.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

And Anju was revealed to have a happy end with her teacher lover.

Now that I reread it, I think that Anju got jealous when her friend confessed she had fallen in love with someone (which could only be Shishi-sensei) and that it was probably then and there that she decided against turning her to keep Shishi to herself (if she ever really had meant to go through with it in the first place). I didn't pick up on that the first time. That's actually really sweet.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

And Anju was revealed to have a happy end with her teacher lover.

Now that I reread it, I think that Anju got jealous when her friend confessed she had fallen in love with someone (which could only be Shishi-sensei) and that it was probably then and there that she decided against turning her to keep Shishi to herself (if she ever really had meant to go through with it in the first place). I didn't pick up on that the first time. That's actually really sweet.

Haha, that's the vibe I got too. I almost feel like Shishi provoked Anju to do it in a way, by causing things to move faster. But idk. That might've been Anju making her move.

joined Dec 18, 2014

That was just a tiiiny bit weird...

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

wow. twisty twist is twisty. that truly stabbed me from behind.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Interesting indeed. Didn't expected that. Poor girl was scared beyond belief.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

This took a whole lot of turns.
Saw the part about her friend being the vampire coming, but not her relation to the teacher.
Really wish there wasn't so much focus on the teacher in general. She would've made a nice red-herring but taking it further was just a waste. The fanatic and her friend were the real star couple here.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Damn I really liked the design of the sensei so I was kind of let down by the twist. It was very well played though, leaving the audience to dismiss their suspicion of anju by using the red herring teacher. Halfway through I passed it off as anju just being the angsty/jealous pining best friend lolol

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Oh man, I didn't know something of this quality was hiding here. I mean, this is such wonderful writing. It makes the reader suspect the friend at first, but then it totally throws you off the scent with the teacher who was actually just the thrall before hitting you wham bam with a corpse and the fangs. Tbh, the art was really great and I felt a bit of a shiver. This is definitely wonderful.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The last few pages were unnecessary I think.

"Oh, I erased her memories and brought her to Hospital". Looks like a forced mellowed out ending to me. She should have ended like the other corpse.

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Not bad

joined Feb 24, 2019

Could this maybe be a love triangle (Like anju->manami->shishido->anju) or is my yuri googles strapped on too tight?

I think you're onto something. Anju may have decided not to turn Manami because Manami had already fallen for Shishido at that point. And that may have been Shishido's plan to keep Anju from having the companion she actually wanted, allowing her to stay with her as her sole companion. At least that's the feeling I got.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

dark

810e327b-6cf7-4fe3-9815-7ba76536278f
joined Jun 22, 2019

Damn, I guessed that the friend would be the vampire because she was blonde and was uninterested in vampires, but the ending still shocked me with the extra twist

To reply you must either login or sign up.