Forum › Kase-san discussion

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Edit: I just noticed that chapter 9 is on the "Most Popular of Past 7 Days" sidebar. How many of you are willing to bet it's because people heard about new chapters being published, went to the Kase-san page on Dynasty, then immediately scrolled down and clicked the item at the bottom of the listing?

I'm thinking it's because it's always the "next" chapter after the most recent one posted. Aug.9: read 12-14, click next; Aug.12: read 15, click next; Aug.15: read 16, click next; etc. Gets a lot of traffic that way.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ah, hopefully the senpai misunderstanding is finally going to be cleared up...? At least I'm pretty sure it's a misunderstanding. Well, even if it's not and Kase and the senpai did used to go out, Kase is so in love with Yamada it shouldn't matter.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Ah, hopefully the senpai misunderstanding is finally going to be cleared up...? At least I'm pretty sure it's a misunderstanding. Well, even if it's not and Kase and the senpai did used to go out, Kase is so in love with Yamada it shouldn't matter.

I think they did go out. They dated, had fun, but ultimately senpai wasn't Kase's type, so they broke up.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I want to believe the high school in this story is actually the same one as in Kindred Spirits I will not be dissuaded

it has a track team, it has a gardening/beautification club, it has gay girls

My dream is to see Kase compete with Hina and Miyu from KSotR and with Mizuki from AnoKiss.

joined Jan 8, 2014

So enjoying the regular updates! Thanks so much for the scantalations ^_^

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kinda sad that we didn't see the actual tokyo trip, though I guess Yamada had to get off the train right at the next station. Glad she could convince her mom to let her try for a tokyo college. Kinda funny that's the first time we see her mom's face and it's for a devil's impersonation XD

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

All those new chapters... Thanks for the scanlation!

Nidienne posted:

I want to believe the high school in this story is actually the same one as in Kindred Spirits I will not be dissuaded

Hell, it even has walls and a roof!

There are only two high schools in Japan. One mixed and one all girls.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Oh my god the facial expressions in this are just gold lol

joined Oct 12, 2013

All those new chapters... Thanks for the scanlation!

Nidienne posted:

There are only two high schools in Japan. One mixed and one all girls.

What about all boys for the yaoi?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

No use denying it, those boys are just illusions so yep totally the same school.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Kase's such a puppy dog for Yamada. Any other yuri manga couple not walking home together plus not immediately agreeing to living together would spell at least 5 chapters of angst and drama.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Kase's such a puppy dog for Yamada. Any other yuri manga couple not walking home together plus not immediately agreeing to living together would spell at least 5 chapters of angst and drama.

I really like how the protagonists are sane human beings rather than melodramatic caricatures.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I really like how the protagonists are sane human beings rather than melodramatic caricatures.

I know right? Funny how a comedy romance of all things would get that bit right rather than the myriad of other things out there.

last edited at Aug 18, 2016 9:30AM

joined Jan 31, 2013

Senpai from N-College, you say?

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

That's so true. Yamada is only concerned about the senpai given Kase has never brought her up before, it's natural to just be curious.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I bet the main reason Kase-san is excited about seeing her senpai is to brag about Yamada.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I bet the main reason Kase-san is excited about seeing her senpai is to brag about Yamada.

That would be pretty fun. I hope that does happen.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Kase-san had better not forgotten there are tulips to be planted.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yeah I'm not convinced that Kase and Inoue actually went out. I have a feeling Inoue has a thing for Kase, confessed, and then Kase was like "Sorry, you're an awesome friend, but I'm in love with the cutest potato on earth." Or something like that.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, they did get close after Kase saw Yamada for the first time and seems she fell in love with her soon after, so hard to think that she'd go out with Inoue just like that.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I love tulips! Very pretty flowers~

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

And i'm just here waiting for senpai drama

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

And i'm just here waiting for senpai drama

That'll have to wait until the chapter after the next one
http://i.imgur.com/29xne3q.jpg
Though the next one has Kase-san acting as the hero in shining armor once again so that's something nice
to look forward to

last edited at Aug 18, 2016 11:25PM by Nezchan

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

That'll have to wait until the chapter after the next one
http://i.imgur.com/29xne3q.jpg
Though the next one has Kase-san acting as the hero in shining armor once again so that's something nice
to look forward to

Do you have a link to raws of 19? I've only seen ones through 18.

last edited at Aug 18, 2016 11:25PM by Nezchan

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I laughed so hard at this post. Thank you for brightening my day!

To reply you must either login or sign up.