Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I'm just really hoping she doesn't drop all her spaghetti and ruin everything at this point

joined Aug 1, 2013

I'm just really hoping she doesn't drop all her spaghetti and ruin everything at this point

Please, you know that's exactly where this is headed.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Yeah. It's funny how you keep expecting Mimika to vent her frustrations sexually, but then she just doesn't.

It's almost like the author's doing it on purpose.

Well obviously, that's why when I see the "comedy" tag I'm a bit hesitant. I hope her freaking out over her perversions isn't just a running gag that happens every chapter. Because let's face it I want some action. I'm just waiting for her to snap when her sexual frustration hits its peak.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think unlike Humbert Humbert? or whatever his name was, she's not okay with it. I also think yuzumori-san will start thinking of her as increasingly weird. She might even start avoiding Yuzumori-san. It may turn out like Kodomo no Jikan - where she waits patiently for her to turn - I suspect 16 - and then pounces.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I think unlike Humbert Humbert? or whatever his name was, she's not okay with it. I also think yuzumori-san will start thinking of her as increasingly weird. She might even start avoiding Yuzumori-san. It may turn out like Kodomo no Jikan - where she waits patiently for her to turn - I suspect 16 - and then pounces.

Oh, yes. Mimika has to be the polar opposite of him: perfectly earnest and uncomplicated (to the point of being a little dense). Humbert knows very well what he's doing in both his interactions with Lolita and his deception of the audience. Meanwhile, Mimika doesn't have a damn clue what to do with herself ever.

Another point of contrast I found interesting: Yuzumori very much has her own character here, as opposed to Lolita who only existed as the dehumanized object of Humbert's desire. I feel like the relationship will continue in this story, and a big part of making the narrative work will be developing Yuzumori's character around Mimika.

last edited at Aug 16, 2016 10:28PM

joined Oct 12, 2013

The teaser chapters seem to be set reasonably in the future from where we are not though and they still seem quite close. Of course, a lot can change from the first few chapters of a manga.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Mimika is more pervy than Kase-san (not an easy feat)...

And Yuzumori-san keeps teasing her (which I like to think is on purpose).

joined Mar 6, 2015

Still going thank Mimika's friend for smacking some sense into her XD

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

I think my favorite part of this manga is that Yuzumori-san's clothes (and often hair style) change with every interaction (presumably, each chapter a different day). Sometimes I think she's dressed cutely, other times it seems her wardrobe is quite plain. Every chapter is a surprise!

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

YES !!!! And Update. This made my day. I just can't get enough of this, need more Yuzumori-san.

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Its so clean and pretty but it feels so...wrong. I guess its sort of what Mimika feels in a way... but the main question is it innocence or baiting..

last edited at Aug 17, 2016 12:09AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

It's still cute

It's still creepy

And I don't give a fuuuuuck!

I still love it! ♥

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I think my favorite part of this manga is that Yuzumori-san's clothes (and often hair style) change with every interaction (presumably, each chapter a different day). Sometimes I think she's dressed cutely, other times it seems her wardrobe is quite plain. Every chapter is a surprise!

Yeah! I like that too, I like seeing Yuzumori's various outfits tbh, its cute

this chapter did make me a bit uncomfortable because she was weird about an elementary schooler not wearing a bra

It was mainly cus she expected her to be wearing something underneath. I'm not sure if what they're implying is that she saw more (or saw everything) than what she would have expected, but that's why she's low key freaking out. It's not about an elementary schooler not earing a bra, it's cus she forgot they sorta don't, and was... caught off guard, probably, whatever she saw

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Honestly is more impressive that Mimika took a couple of days to finally understand her friend's words.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Her palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on her sweater already, mom's spaghetti
She's nervous, but on the surface she looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but she keeps on forgettin'
What she wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
She opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
She's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This manga is the best! THE. BEST! I repeat! :3

last edited at Aug 17, 2016 1:50AM

9-11-1
joined Nov 16, 2015

Finally got the "eeehh?" of realization from the last chapter lol

joined Sep 4, 2015

Yuzumori has the stand "Don't Stand so Close to Me". She uses it to guilt trip adults into giving her free food.

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015

Amazing.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Yuzumori has the stand "Don't Stand so Close to Me". She uses it to guilt trip adults into giving her free food.

Otherwise, someone will call the POLICE

:V

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I always wonder if Yuzumori doesn't genuinely realize she's being tempting or is just naturally that big of a tease. That, or she's in fact a succubus. XD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She's a lolicon bordering on yandere.

If a rival ever appears, it's going to be ugly.

joined Jul 26, 2016

inb4 Go Mad From The Reveal

Being Mimika seems to be quite the emotional rollercoaster.

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's not Mimika's fault. Yuzumori is tempting her. You will see. If not... then you can call the police.

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

dangerous situation lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.