Forum › I Girl discussion

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

yuri cross-dressing! SOLD!

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I think I need to reread this. Is the office lady the same as the teacher now?

Edit: Mkay, I reread it. Still was kinda hilarious. I expected that it would be a one-shot kind of thing.

last edited at Nov 16, 2013 3:29PM

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Lets decide who is the tallest. :-)
Anyone taller then 192cm?

Close, I'm 185.5cm

And a woman. I spent a summer in Japan with my best friend who is a Japanese national (he's only 162cm), I kinda stood out.

joined Apr 10, 2013

I'm 5'3... Don't know how you measure that in centimeters... kinda lazy to convert

Sdf%20(2)
joined Nov 16, 2013

Ugh... I have to say this. Or else.

Twins are (almost) identical only if they are both girls or both boys. If they are a girl and a boy, they can be as similar as two non-twin siblings. That's because "identical" twins come from a split ovule (that is, same DNA: same chromosomes XX or same chromosomes XY) and non-identical twins come from two different ovules (different DNA; could be two girls, two boys, or girl and boy).
This is not hidden information. People learn this at primary school. So why why why do writers, mangakas, film makers, why do they omit this fact? I don't buy they ignore this!

aah now that I have let off steam I feel I am open to read any nonsense.

Actually, it all depends on your genetics. My brother and I, for example, are five years apart in age and different genders, and we look nearly identical. It's only small differences (like he's a little taller than me and has bright blue eyes, rather than my grey-blue ones) and genitalia that separate us. And I look the same as my mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. That side of my family just has really dominant genes. So, it all depends really. Twins can can look as different or similar as can be. =]

last edited at Nov 16, 2013 4:21PM

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

I wonder who's that mysterious character in the bush? Another student?
Can't wait for more XD

I was thinking the same thing. xD One of 'her' students that will want to also steal a kiss. x3

joined Apr 10, 2013

Can't wait for more XD

I was thinking the same thing. xD One of 'her' students that will want to also steal a kiss. x3

I had to reread it three times just to spot the girl in the bushes.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Twins are (almost) identical only if they are both girls or both boys. If they are a girl and a boy, they can be as similar as two non-twin siblings. That's because "identical" twins come from a split ovule (that is, same DNA: same chromosomes XX or same chromosomes XY) and non-identical twins come from two different ovules (different DNA; could be two girls, two boys, or girl and boy).
This is not hidden information. People learn this at primary school. So why why why do writers, mangakas, film makers, why do they omit this fact? I don't buy they ignore this!

Actually, it all depends on your genetics. My brother and I, for example, are five years apart in age and different genders, and we look nearly identical. It's only small differences (like he's a little taller than me and has bright blue eyes, rather than my grey-blue ones) and genitalia that separate us. And I look the same as my mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. That side of my family just has really dominant genes. So, it all depends really. Twins can can look as different or similar as can be. =]

And of course there's the fact that it's fiction and making them be basically identical (regardless of odds and genetics) makes for much more interesting plot. I knew about all that as well, but I guess I was just faster at suspending my disbelief.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

That was pretty good for a first chapter, yuriproject never ceases to amaze me. I love reverse traps :)

joined Jul 17, 2013

GOD HAKUI IS SO DAMN CUTEEEE
im in love

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

GOD HAKUI IS SO DAMN CUTEEEE
im in love

This... first time I saw her stand up and say I love you I was like: SO CUTE!!

joined Apr 13, 2012

This one's so promising !! Everyone let's pray for a nice yuri-ending \o/

Saber_dizz
joined Jan 30, 2013

Another one to after to! Enjoyed the first chapter...absolutely looking forward the next one.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

And of course there's the fact that it's fiction and making them be basically identical (regardless of odds and genetics) makes for much more interesting plot. I knew about all that as well, but I guess I was just faster at suspending my disbelief.

Both of what you're saying are true--girl and boy twins can only be fraternal, but at the same time, siblings can look very alike too. I used to get a classmate mixed up with her brother because their mother used to cut their haircut the same and dress them alike.

Aside from that though, oh gosh. I'm as confused as Maki at this time!
But lmao, she's 176cm tall! No wonder why all the Japanese men are intimidated by her.
In a way, I was hoping this would be an office love instead... but this is also nice. :)

Hope things don't get out of hand!

joined Oct 27, 2013

It is good so far , bit least see how it go s . I am looking forward to it.

joined Jul 27, 2013

this. and shouldn't there be an age gap tag? or is it because she's gonna end up w that female teacher? haha

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

holy schmoly, this is turning out to be an interesting storyline. looks like we have a winner folks!

last edited at Nov 17, 2013 12:22AM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

this. and shouldn't there be an age gap tag? or is it because she's gonna end up w that female teacher? haha

I kinda think that as well.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Did anyone else sometimes forget that the MC is a woman for a few moments or is it just my short attention span?

I didn't.

But that might be because I'm a lot like her physically. So I'm used to seeing a dude and thinking, "girl."

joined Jan 30, 2013

Thank you for not being a one-shot or I'll be devastated!

joined Jul 8, 2013

When the student asked, "I'm the only one, right?" Did that mean that she had been dating the male twin before the female one came into the picture? It feels like that's what it means...but then this series just got kinda ruined because that's gonna be one of those stupid plot developments, I just know it.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Am i the only one getting it?? The students all think she is the male teacher still and the cute one kissed her thinking she was the male and asked 'Am I the only one?' Which means that the guy sensei was f-cking the students or her at least! And with the 'I love you!' during roll call? This guy is a scumbag I cant believe he probably switched out with his Sister cus he was bout to get found out

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Can't wait for more XD

I had to reread it three times just to spot the girl in the bushes.

Was it a phone/camera? I hope there won't be any blackmails here :(

joined May 10, 2013

Am i the only one getting it?? The students all think she is the male teacher still and the cute one kissed her thinking she was the male and asked 'Am I the only one?' Which means that the guy sensei was f-cking the students or her at least! And with the 'I love you!' during roll call? This guy is a scumbag I cant believe he probably switched out with his Sister cus he was bout to get found out

i got mixed feelings after reading this and what you mention does makes sense. .i really hope that's not the case because it will be a major let down as i was really expecting a lot from this series.

joined Nov 17, 2013

Am i the only one getting it??

No, you're not getting it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.