Forum › Kase-san discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Chapter 14 on the other hand gave me mixed feelings. Why it can't remain a cute and adorable SOL between a couple of dorks? Let Morinaga handle all the drama!

Keeping in mind that everything else in the series has resolved in super simple fashion, I doubt this incident will last too long.

joined Aug 16, 2014

At last an update~~~~ just to leave us figuring out exactly what is the relation between kase and that senpai....

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Chapter 14 on the other hand gave me mixed feelings. Why it can't remain a cute and adorable SOL between a couple of dorks? Let Morinaga handle all the drama!

Keeping in mind that everything else in the series has resolved in super simple fashion, I doubt this incident will last too long.

This is what I'm thinking. Besides, I like having at least a little bit of tension in the series to shake things up every once and awhile. Stories that just coast along indefinitely without any conflict tend to get very boring if they try run over time.

last edited at Aug 11, 2016 2:31AM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

This is what I'm thinking. Besides, I like having at least a little bit of tension in the series to shake things up every once and awhile. Stories that just coast along indefinitely without any conflict tend to get very boring if they try run over time.

I agree, but $10 its just going to be like chapter 9

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

tomoka and yui i wonder when they"ll start calling each other by their first names hue~

Since they always call each other by their last names I got really freaked out when I found out about their first names xD. But yeah, I also hope we get to see them calling each other that.

I literally went "Who the hell is Yui?" on chapter 14 xD
For some reason I thought they were still middle schoolers and the college application thing threw me off.

Also, long distance sucks, but at least japan is small. It's not like they need to fly anywhere or be on the train for 4 hours each time so I guess I never really understood the whole 'have to go to the same university thing'.

I wonder if Yamada will actually confront Kase about her past girlfriends or if she's just going to brood about it until it all blows up in some other way. My vote is on the latter lol

last edited at Aug 11, 2016 2:37AM

joined Apr 26, 2016

Does anyone know how to find the raws
Honestly Yamada might just cram for the bae

3818_1775681535988481_4988113658273068935_n
joined Jun 15, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch13#7

laughing so much at this holyshit!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch13#7

laughing so much at this holyshit!

SAME. I WAS DYING AHAHAHA

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Ok I just got to chapter 11 and this is what I got so far

They are both girls
Kase is boyish
Yamada likes plants
Kase shares the same class (or is close to it.)
...They are both girls

am I missing something here?

You need to put "They are both girls" about twenty more times.

last edited at Aug 11, 2016 5:36AM

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

so there's 5 chapters left right?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

so there's 5 chapters left right?

The series is still ongoing.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

you cant truly call something a yuri manga without a google scene.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I noticed a spike in insulin sales, so I had to come check for new chapters.

Kase sticking her head under Yamada's blanket. Yup, total perv. :)

joined May 21, 2015

Does anyone know how to find the raws
Honestly Yamada might just cram for the bae

Someone posted this site before http://manhua.dmzj.com/xxxyujltx/ not raws but Chinese translations.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

you cant truly call something a yuri manga without a google scene.

I feel like we're akin souls

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Great to see more!
But i also smell a love triangle or something..

I dunno, I'm leaning more towards "Yamada makes a big thing out of something Kase doesn't really think is one."

Though it could be a good thing. I mean, imagine Yamada thinking she actually stands a chance to really lose Kase, and not just losing her but to an old sempai she still apparently has contact with. It could be what pushes her to seek out a horticulture college in Tokyo (or wherever it was Kase was going) instead of just going with her mother's dreams. Making real effort and decisions to keep in touch with her and stay with her.

But I digress. It was a cute three chapters, and it keeps confirming why I really love the series and why Takashima Hiromi deserves a spot amongst the great yuri masters.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Small fix to chapter 12 uploaded

joined Aug 12, 2016

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

After rereading the whole thing, I kinda wonder if the whole "ex-girlfriend" thing is actually real. It's pretty much a rumor that Mikawa heard and even when seeing her in the last chapter, all she as for "proof" is "I saw them going home together". Kinda baseless. Just hope Yamada will ask Kase about it outright or decide it doesn't matter instead of agonizing other it.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

After rereading the whole thing, I kinda wonder if the whole "ex-girlfriend" thing is actually real. It's pretty much a rumor that Mikawa heard and even when seeing her in the last chapter, all she as for "proof" is "I saw them going home together". Kinda baseless. Just hope Yamada will ask Kase about it outright or decide it doesn't matter instead of agonizing other it.

I think it'd be pretty lame writing if this turns out to be another "Yamada blows something ultimately insignificant out of proportion and she and Kase just laugh it off when Yamada finally confides in her about it" incident. This has been foreshadowed as far back as the previous volume, so I feel there's needs to be a little more dramatic impact in its resolution.

Even Yamada's anxiousness about post-graduation also carries a little more gravity than the previous episodes in their romantic relationship, to say nothing of the advent of their sexual relationship.

last edited at Aug 12, 2016 1:46PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ Does not need to be an overblown-nothing nor have drama. If writing consistency of the manga in general is met, Yamada should just bring it up and talk about it - like normal people would.

My%20logo
joined Oct 7, 2013

Going to tokyo without telling them? ooooh Yamada's parents are gonna kill her XD

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Someone red-pill me on that ticket bit, i'm too drunk and didn't understand anything there

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

That last chapter. WHY DOES THIS REMAIN SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND UTTERLY HEART PUNCHING!?

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

That last chapter. WHY DOES THIS REMAIN SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND UTTERLY HEART PUNCHING!?

I don't know. It makes me have the feels for the experience of new love (I've been married 7 years, but I still remember how big of an idiot I turned into when I first started dating my now-wife).

To reply you must either login or sign up.