(╯。•́︿•̀。)╯︵ ┻━┻︵┬─┬

┬─┬ノ(° ω°ノ)

(╯。•́︿•̀。)╯︵ ┻━┻︵┬─┬︵ ┻━┻︵┬─┬︵ ┻━┻︵┬─┬

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ropponmatsu posted:

┬─┬ノ(° ω°ノ)

This is totally on-topic (well no less than the last few posts, lol) and related to your post: What's your avatar from? It reminds me quite a lot of Madoka for some reason despite very clearly not being her.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

It's my namesake, i.e. Ropponmatsu. Specifically Ropponmatsu Nishiki, from the manga Excel Saga, though I've modified the picture slightly in photoshop. Original picture.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

Licensed???

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ropponmatsu posted:

It's my namesake, i.e. Ropponmatsu. Specifically Ropponmatsu Nishiki, from the manga Excel Saga, though I've modified the picture slightly in photoshop. Original picture.

Ah, alright. Thanks. I think your edited version actually looks better than the original.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Yaay! Thanks! x)

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Faust posted:

(╯。•́︿•̀。)╯︵ ┻━┻

This one's superior:
(╯。•́︿•̀。)╯︵ ┻━┻︵┬─┬

┬─┬ノ(° ω°ノ)

(╯。•́︿•̀。)╯︵ ┻━┻︵┬─┬︵ ┻━┻︵┬─┬︵ ┻━┻︵┬─┬

┳━┳ ︵ノ(.□.ノ) In Soviet Russia, table flips you!

Troop posted:

Licensed???

Yes, Seven Seas has licensed it.

http://www.gomanga.com/books/hana-%26-hina-after-school/923

Buy it if you have the money to. It'll be a good translation as 7S usually gives us. I'm fairly sure the scanlations will keep going, though, with this new scanlator.

last edited at Jul 17, 2016 5:18PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

What really sealed the deal for me was when Hina got all stroppy about not being able to meet up on Sunday (even though she never even asked) and even after overhearing Hana making plans with her friend, got shocked/disappointed when she was invited to come as well

You're confusing Hana and Hina. Hina's tall, blond, gyaru. Hana's dark-haired, "short and round".

I'm sure Hana will turn around second to last chapter and be like "oh wow im really gay for you all along!" but right now I'm not getting any feelings of Hana liking Hina anymore than a friend.

I assume I should read Hina instead of Hana everywhere in your post.

Nah, reread the post

Oh my, actually what I should've reread was the chapter, because I was the one who confused everything... Now I feel so dumb and embarrassed... My bad. I'm really sorry!

Licensed???

Yes, Seven Seas has licensed it.

http://www.gomanga.com/books/hana-%26-hina-after-school/923

Buy it if you have the money to. It'll be a good translation as 7S usually gives us. I'm fairly sure the scanlations will keep going, though, with this new scanlator.

I wonder what the chances are to get a kindle version of that?

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Yup, we'll keep going :) We'll be sure to bring plenty of other adorable and wonderful works to DS as well. Ropponmatsu has some pretty awesome scans to share...

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

takachi posted:

<stuff snipped>

Probably pretty good, since 7S now has stuff on Kindle. It'll also most likely be on Bookwalker, too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

takachi posted:

<stuff snipped>

Probably pretty good, since 7S now has stuff on Kindle. It'll also most likely be on Bookwalker, too.

They finally started putting stuff on Kindle? I know a lot of their non-yuri stuff has been on ComicXology for quite a while.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

takachi posted:

<stuff snipped>

They finally started putting stuff on Kindle? I know a lot of their non-yuri stuff has been on ComicXology for quite a while.

Kindle is a new thing for them. They announced it around AX time.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Chapter 9 is posted, go check it out!

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

Chapter 9 is posted, go check it out!

As always, thanks for your work!
Really liked the chapter even though it seems to get kinda angsty.
I just hope everything will resolve ;_;

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Aw, so cute.
Sike. Have some drama.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I was having backflashes of Girlfriend's when they both cried because the other cried. XD I'm so done with the word 'cute' ... If I turned that word into a drinking game I'd be blitzed by the 5th page. XD Hahahaha!

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Hina is doing her best Mari impression right now. Let's hope the next chapter(s) don't involve her friends setting her up with a guy that she tries to use to get over Hana with.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

And in Chapter 10, both rush to find the other and confess their feelings, and just as they are about to meet, they both get Fuuka'd by the same Truck-san.

THE END.

(Not really, but I imagine whatever Drama Llama wanders in for the next 2-5 chapters will be almost as execrably ham-fisted.)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I have mixed feelings about this chapter. The part with Hina's friends was pretty amusing but the actual reactions between Hana and Hina are too dramatic for my tastes. And the posters are correct, the whole thing does reminds me a lot of Girlfriends.

Anyways, thank you so much to everyone on KouYuri for continue scanlating this series. You guys are the best.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I have mixed feelings about this chapter. The part with Hina's friends was pretty amusing but the actual reactions between Hana and Hina are too dramatic for my tastes. And the posters are correct, the whole thing does reminds me a lot of Girlfriends.

Anyways, thank you so much to everyone on KouYuri for continue scanlating this series. You guys are the best.

Same, I frequently find myself rolling my eyes at Morinaga's attempts at drama in this series. That fatalistic melodrama seems to be a recurring theme in her more recent works.

last edited at Aug 9, 2016 3:06AM

My%20logo
joined Oct 7, 2013

I really hope this is a little faster that Girlfriends was, so that it doesn't take them 75 thousand years to confess to each other.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Waiting for the ex-girlfriend to show up.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Love this manga; thanks for the regular releases. I find the drama meaningful and the longing they each feel is passionate and enjoyable. Just like the good parts of Girlfriends, with maybe some of the extraneous character development arcs cut down.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

I really hope this is a little faster that Girlfriends was, so that it doesn't take them 75 thousand years to confess to each other.

You and me buddy.

Waiting for the ex-girlfriend to show up.

inb4

To reply you must either login or sign up.