Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Chikaon posted:

lol it's a gag manga so i don't expect it to be a big deal. it's just for laughs. i'm guessing that kobayashi will prove it's not lust and iruru's plan will fail and so she just makes it go away. Hell, Tooru probably can just undo it with her magical dragon powers.

Paranoia>Logic

Paranoia makes for a good show

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Iruru gave her big breasts?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Chikaon posted:

lol it's a gag manga so i don't expect it to be a big deal. it's just for laughs. i'm guessing that kobayashi will prove it's not lust and iruru's plan will fail and so she just makes it go away. Hell, Tooru probably can just undo it with her magical dragon powers.

Paranoia>Logic

Paranoia makes for a good show

Yuri fans have also been burned with the weirdest plot twists too.

joined Jan 8, 2014

"What the..." = my likely dislike of the next ch...unless it goes away fast, and some sort of confession/realisation of the yuri variety takes place...

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

If yuri takes place I'm gonna do a flip

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

8====D
Next chapter

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Iruru's design creeps me out already and this kind of stunts simply doesn't make her any favors.

joined Aug 6, 2015

We futa now, gals. If this series wasn't already in the strike zone of certain demographics, it just reeled in an entirely new one out of nowhere.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

A DICK COMING FOWARD... RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Tamahime posted:

Anybody familiar enough with colloquial Japanese to explain the "chi" part of the title? From the way it's written in kana on the logo pages at the end of each chapter (e.g. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon_ch01#16) it seems to be a permutation of the "-san" honorific. (I.e it's calling her Kobayashi-sanchi). However, google at least did not help me with any relevant results for "sanchi."

It isn't. I'm not 100% sure but my best guess would be that it is something alongside "Miss Kobayashi Household's Dragon Maid "

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

oh crap!! the best yet so curious what will happen?!

Normieland
joined Nov 12, 2015

kek

joined Jul 26, 2016

Iruru has now thoroughly trolled both Kobayashi and the audience.
gr8 success is gr8.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Classic Kobayashi

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

As amusing as this chapter was, I couldn't help but to be slightly irritated at the way their dynamic changed alongside Kobayashi's equipment.

joined May 12, 2016

I loved this manga up until Chapter 27. I was excited to see another chapter being put up, but I wasn't expecting this. I don't like futanari at all (no offense if you do or anything) and seeing this manga take that turn really disappoints me. I guess you could say this was coming since 26 but I was confused by the last few pages of it (which after going back and reading the comments on last page makes me feel stupid) but it's obvious now.

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 3:46AM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

As amusing as this chapter was, I couldn't help but to be slightly irritated at the way their dynamic changed alongside Kobayashi's equipment.

I don't think the point was that she become aroused at things she otherwise wouldn't because of having male genitalia, but rather that the new and unfamiliar sensation she was experiencing made her more aware of how she viewed Tooru and Kanna. At least I hope that's what the author was going for.

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 4:22AM

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

This.

. . . But I really hope themusicman500-san is right (but even so, that reaction of Tooru after discovering the "thingy" was disappointing... to say the least.)

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Damn, I thought Kobayashi was Saikawa in that scene with Kanna sleeping with her. I thought we had gotten more glorious Saikawa x Kanna all of a sudden.

"OHHHHHH YESSSSSS"

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I guess they wanted to give this series the usual romcom ecchi dynamics for one chapter
Idk if it'd be 'futa' tho, they mentioned the body of a man, but I guess we just can't really tell the difference cus Kobayashi is flat chested.
This chapter makes it seem like men are uncontrollable, lustful creatures tho, I don't think it's entirely accurate >_> I'll pm a friend about it later lmao

A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

meh, not really as humorous as i thought it'd be, i guess. whatever, it's ok.

joined Oct 15, 2014

Since its not yuri anymore I'm out

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

(but even so, that reaction of Tooru after discovering the "thingy" was disappointing... to say the least.)

The fact that Tooru is into some weird kinky shit shouldn't surprise anyone.

In summation, not the smartest move, but not the deal-breaker people thought it would be.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Shes got a dick at the very last page of ch 36 and during 37.. And that's it.. Why is some of you freakin out like this?
Its just a random plot for comedy and its gone now. It can still have a no dick ending :D
I honestly do not mind and found this chapter to be pretty funny.. So before you run away screaming ITS A DICK! RUN FOR IT.. Just give it a chance and it'll go back to normal (just like the dick in this chapter)

"No dick ending" i'll add it to the list of things i did not expect to say.

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

i can't believe we grew a dong just to make a joke about kobayashi's maid fetish

To reply you must either login or sign up.