Forum › I trust you discussion

1136roundidolizedshiitake
joined Jul 11, 2016

Thanks for the upload! Every time I see a Kanbayashi Makoto doujin, a little piece of me ascends to heaven.

I love how there's a reference to "Our Handshake" on page 14.

BTW, the pages are out of order for me. I assume it's because the pages numbered 10+ start with 1 rather than 0.

last edited at Aug 3, 2016 4:55PM

joined Jul 21, 2016

This was so fucking adorable! >﹏< !!

joined Apr 13, 2012

from a diehard NicoMaki shipper i can say this is truly superb!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

See, that's what I'm TALKIN' about! This is the kind of NozoNico I want to see more of, it's a pairing you can really find a lot of depth in.

joined Apr 25, 2015

Aye, more NozoNico! Really nice chapter, can't wait for the rest and deeper progression^^

Papaya1
joined Sep 25, 2015

When the autopsy report came in for IcedCookie, they found her body stuffed full of fluff and died from fluff overdose.

<3

last edited at Aug 3, 2016 9:50PM

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

It kinda feels like Nico is the only one getting helped a lot throughout the doujin, including the prequel. Not to say I don't like it, but I want to see more of them helping each other. Give and take, you know. Nozomi helps Nico, and Nico gets molested or something idk. Give and take.

Cg5bo91uoae0hj9
joined Jul 24, 2016

I really like NicoNozo >w< !! Too cute

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Jeez I feel like the actual show has more yuri subtext than this story does (not for this pairing but just in general).

Still enjoyable though, but this seemed like way more of a close friendship thing than romantic.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Jeez I feel like the actual show has more yuri subtext than this story does (not for this pairing but just in general).

I just (finally) started watching it, and in the first two episodes I'm seeing tonnes of KotoUmi and HonoMaki. It's not as gay as Saki so far, but still pretty gay.

Still enjoyable though, but this seemed like way more of a close friendship thing than romantic.

I dunno, there's definitely intimacy there. I'd consider this the foundation for romance more than the romance itself.

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

No matter who you pair Nozomi with, she's still the best supportive waifu in the relationship

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

NozoNico is justice. This one was great. :)

Nozomi and Nico play so well off of each other.

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 12:40AM

joined May 12, 2016

Though I personally ship NozoEli, this was great and adorable. I loved it.

joined Jan 8, 2016

So, I guess Eri and Nozomi had a falling out in highschool and never recovered.

Meh.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Oh my god, my dreams keep coming true.
Thank you so much, this can only get better
Also

Every time I see a Kanbayashi Makoto doujin, a little piece of me ascends to heaven.

Same here

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 4:47PM

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

In the next NozoNico doujin we need a fucking kiss!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So, I guess Eri and Nozomi had a falling out in highschool and never recovered.

Meh.

What? There's nothing at all here to indicate they're on bad terms with each other.

Unless this is shipping wars BS, in which case you can back that truck right on outta here. Maybe some farmer will pay for it as fertilizer.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I figured it was shipping wars BS, which is why I didn't reply to it originally.

I don't see how Eli doesn't stay friends with Nozomi (and Nico).

joined Jan 8, 2016

I was just jokingly implying that all the doujins are in the same conitnuity and put the spoiler in there to give my actual opinion on the actual chapter so I don't get: "Don't like it, don't comment" - attitude.

Didn't mean to say they never recovered while still being in bad terms, just not as a couple.

Edit: Checked dictionary, "fell out of love" was probably what I should have used, a weird sentence to me.

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 11:30PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I just (finally) started watching it, and in the first two episodes I'm seeing tonnes of KotoUmi and HonoMaki. It's not as gay as Saki so far, but still pretty gay.

Yeah, I started it for the second time recently and have already stopped. Not that I find it uninteresting. It's just that I keep falling out of it. Now, there's an English version, so I'm watching that.

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 11:38PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, I started it for the second time recently and have already stopped. Not that I find it uninteresting. It's just that I keep falling out of it. Now, there's an English version, so I'm watching that.

I just can't handle anime with English voices. Never really could, although it's occasionally done well.

As to the series itself, I could just watch Kotori wash the dishes for a half hour and walk away happy.

joined Mar 11, 2016

That was sweet. I really like the art in some panels. The story was executed nicely.

joined Apr 25, 2015

I was just jokingly implying that all the doujins are in the same conitnuity and put the spoiler in there to give my actual opinion on the actual chapter so I don't get: "Don't like it, don't comment" - attitude.

Didn't mean to say they never recovered while still being in bad terms, just not as a couple.

Edit: Checked dictionary, "fell out of love" was probably what I should have used, a weird sentence to me.

I don't think NozoEri are meant to have that kind of relationship in this story continuity.
Author kept them as really close friends and decided to develop NozoNico instead. It's a reverse of so called Canon where NozoEri have strong bond while Nico is Nozomi's close friend. It's a what if set up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.