Forum › Question the evidence before wading into drama

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

OP
Perhaps less biased TL;DR from the comments

So I can't read/write/speak Korean, so this is all the information I really have to go on. This isn't to instill panic, but could be something you might want to look into if you're a patron/pirate of certain series such as What Does the Fox Say. As for whether your favorite authors have actively been involved (and thus potentially backlashed upon), I have no clue.

If you can understand Korean or happen to know more about this, I'm sure some of us would appreciate some more light being shed on this situation.

Edit: Huge lack of evidence and very clearly biased "source" that I managed to somehow ignore leads to a poor topic.

last edited at Jul 24, 2016 7:13PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Both accounts seem to paint a picture of two related events with different people in the wrong on each.

Sounds like during part one, the accusation business, the feminist site was overzealous in defending a member. Fair enough, they're in the wrong.

Second part though, backlash against people wearing the shirt, the shirt-wearers seem to be justified in being upset at being set upon. Plus a layer of "they hate the faaaaaaaans" extra salty butthurt.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Readers don't matter? Goodluck selling your stories without them then!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The updates suggest there are people trying to get artists fired from their day jobs, but they deserve it because they're "feminazis".

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

So, em, to someone who does not understand what this post and links are about, can I get more general tr;dr?

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

2016, a true party

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I've been reminded how stupid this all is. When more evidence shows up (if any, since this could just be a fart) I'll make an informed post. I'll keep this here to remind me I suck.

This topic has been locked.