Forum › Forbidden Scrollery discussion

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Funny, 40% is about what I understood of your entire post.

What's a note?

Is the contract thing important?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That's the Note 2. Smartphone/tablet hybrid, I guess.
And not having a contract means I can't access mobile internet. Or call people. Or be called. It's pretty important.
But it was like 40€ a month so whatever. I don't need no contract.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh, thank you.

joined Jan 30, 2013

That's the Note 2. Smartphone/tablet hybrid, I guess.
And not having a contract means I can't access mobile internet. Or call people. Or be called. It's pretty important.
But it was like 40€ a month so whatever. I don't need no contract.

That's incredibly expensive. Where do you live?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That's incredibly expensive. Where do you live?

Germany. It was a pretty good contract though. 500MB with all kinda flats.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

And we're back!

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This is great, Love the new 3 chapters

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

I'm not sure if this is against rule 5, if is, I'm very sorry (in this case, just tell me and I'll delete this) but I have to ask: From what I saw, there is 32 chapters already translated, so why here we have only 24 chapters? Why not to post the rest?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm not sure if this is against rule 5, if is, I'm very sorry (in this case, just tell me and I'll delete this) but I have to ask: From what I saw, there is 32 chapters already translated, so why here we have only 24 chapters? Why not to post the rest?

Are they fully translated (as in, are they done with QC and officially released by the group doing them) or did Mangafox or some similar site steal unfinished drafts out of someone's WIP folder again?

If the former, it may simply be the case of the scanlators not letting us know they're done or something.

joined Dec 4, 2015

Are they fully translated (as in, are they done with QC and officially released by the group doing them) or did Mangafox or some similar site steal unfinished drafts out of someone's WIP folder again?

If the former, it may simply be the case of the scanlators not letting us know they're done or something.

Now you got me, I saw it precisely on Mangafox, well, I saw it on Batoto and Baka-Updates Manga as well, if it makes any difference... Anyway, I see the problem now, so I'll just wait and see what happen. Because my preference is to read it from here (°∀°)b.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Now you got me, I saw it precisely on Mangafox, well, I saw it on Batoto and Baka-Updates Manga as well, if it makes any difference... Anyway, I see the problem now, so I'll just wait and see what happen. Because my preference is to read it from here (°∀°)b.

Batoto is a whole other story, they tend to be very good about only posting official releases. I've already passed it on to the uploaders in any case, so we'll see where it goes.

joined Dec 4, 2015

Batoto is a whole other story, they tend to be very good about only posting official releases. I've already passed it on to the uploaders in any case, so we'll see where it goes.

I see, arigatou gozaimasu (°∀°)b.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

Dynasty seems to have some hiccups with this series, but hey, it's here. I've reviewed Forbidden Scrollery, because I am very fond of it: https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/touhou-suzunaan-forbidden-scrollery/

It's a lot better than I was expecting and I was expecting it to be good. A very mysterious, weirdly tense manga.

joined Oct 18, 2014

I actually see the drawings on the scroll to be more like a joke.
The reason for this is because of how the story of all the killings play as references to what they're doing.
In the first: two men have fallen onto stone spikes, referencing they partied too hard and collapsed from exhaustion.
The second: a fat man is about to be eaten, referencing that the people who are partying are over eating in enjoyment.
The third: Hungover
The fourth: backstabbed
The fifth: boiling hot (the party that is)
The sixth: pounding

last edited at Jun 19, 2016 1:00AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

So we uploaded a few more chapters. Uh, more to come? Or something like that. And yes, you're right if you look at the series page and go all, What were they thinking??

Trust me, the person who did that doesn't really know either. So as usual I shall pass on many promises of improvements to come. Thank you kindly for your patience. bows

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

wait reimu, that's cold as fuck

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Chapter 28 seems to be out of order.

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 6:54AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Oops. Thanks. Fixed.

joined Nov 13, 2015

Hm. And how exactly is it, when from about chapter 24 to 26, they are not once talking about fate, Remilia is not a hint mentioned? Shouldn't she be mentioned The first?

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I need more Aya in news boy clothing, I need this.

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

Reimu and Marisa's blatant dickery never ceases to amuse me. Nue and Mamizou basically have a discussion that goes "well how do we not get murked by Reimu." Reisen hits Marisa with the hard "we're disposable slaves and soldiers" and Marisa does not give a single shit.

Soon, Sanae!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Reisen hits Marisa with the hard "we're disposable slaves and soldiers" and Marisa does not give a single shit.

The bunny is herself quite blasé about it too, mind. Not like it's exactly news by this point to anyone involved that the Lunarians are kind of monumental jerks...

Also gotta love that massive trollface Aya keeps giving Reimu. :d

joined Sep 13, 2016

Does Marisa really like animals? She is feeding birds, playing with cats, and befriending snakes (dragons). She has the most interaction with different animals other than Kaisen, that I've seen so far anyway. It's pretty cute when I look back on it =)

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Chapter 39 is most definitely out of order.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Incorrectly numbered pages. FeelsBadMan

To reply you must either login or sign up.