Forum › Help finding a certain manga?

Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

Hey guys, I hope this kinda thread is okay to post.

I don't know if you'll be able to help me out cause I don't remember TOO much about the series to be helpful, but if you could I'd be really grateful.
I was itching to reread a manga recently that came to mind very randomly while I am dead tired, but all I can remember of it is the following:

there was a serious girl with short, dark hair and a "delinquent" (i think? I recall her being "bad"/dumb/or something, at least); she had long, light hair. (I think she was also always on a bike or something too; idk how that's relevant, but you know, any detail helps, I hope)
the girl with short hair liked some other girl and didn't want to really talk / associate with the "delinquent" girl
"delinquent" girl eventually started to want to spend time with her and keep talking to her and stuff despite that
i think the short haired girl gets rejected ? or her love interest gets a boyfriend/lover whatever. it just doesn't go in her favor.
then at the end i think she kinda catches on that the "delinquent" girl might like her

... and that's all I got.
If no one has a clue, I understand. I appreciate any assistance regardless! Thank you.
Worst case scenario, even if I can't find this one again, I get to reread other cute yuri manga. c':

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

The only manga I remember with a delinquent with long hair and a serious girl with short hair is One who Depicts Love.

If it's not that, then I hope the Delinquent tag helps you.

EDIT: The couple sounds like Izumi and Chiharu from A Kiss and a White Lily.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 11:47PM

Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

The only manga I remember with a delinquent with long hair and a serious girl with short hair is One who Depicts Love.

If it's not that, then I hope the Delinquent tag helps you.

Ah, yeah, that was the first one I checked; that one is great, but it's not the one, sadly.
Unfortunately, I don't think it got the 'Delinquent' tag cause I'm not so sure if she was an actual delinquent (hence the quotes) or just someone who was like... negligent of their schoolwork or something.

Thank you very much, though!
I'm definitely still searching myself to see if I can find it on my own.

oops in regard to your edit I will check that out right now!

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 11:50PM

Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

So I checked it out and it IS Izumi and Chiharu! Thank you so much lenne18 !
I can't believe I forgot it was in that series.
Guess it's about time to reread it ~

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Hahahahahahaha omg this is great, im not even surprised
Tfw you forget it's one of the asdfg number of couples in the series xD

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

So I checked it out and it IS Izumi and Chiharu! Thank you so much lenne18 !

No problem. The only reason I remember is because of the update (Thanks MiamMiam-Team!), and Izumi's notable character trait (and that is, riding the bike to school, since walking slowly is preferred in yuri).

Hahahahahahaha omg this is great, im not even surprised
Tfw you forget it's one of the asdfg number of couples in the series xD

To be fair, this couple is seriously lacking in panel time. Even Ayaka and Yurine are more developed than them (and that's saying something).

joined Sep 21, 2014

To be fair, this couple is seriously lacking in panel time. Even Ayaka and Yurine are more developed than them (and that's saying something).

Really? They are? Tbh I don't remember, it's been a year. I do know that I'm planning on rereading the series soon hopefully, and that I was looking forward to read that arc again. I really liked them. I don't remmeber much but I remember liking them lmao

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Can i know what chapters use this pairing?
I know i'm gonna sound like the devil, but i really desliked how the manga kept constantly shifting back and forth between couples, but if i just focus on one i'm sure i'm gonna have a good time, i mean i was liking it before the shifting started happening

joined Jan 8, 2014

Want there also an angsty one where like motorbikes were the girls hobby or something? Or was that just a subtext anime? Ack, my brain! Lol ^_^

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Really? They are?

Yes, at least I think so. At the end, Chiharu and Izumi are implied to be dating with the recently released 10.5.

Volume 2 focuses on Chiharu. First with Maya and Ai, then with Izumi.

Want there also an angsty one where like motorbikes were the girls hobby or something? Or was that just a subtext anime? Ack, my brain! Lol ^_^

Girl's Ride?

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 11:53PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yeah thats it....I dont know how to keep track of so many doujins and series and stuff ^_^

joined Sep 21, 2014

Really? They are?

Yes, at least I think so. At the end, Chiharu and Izumi are implied to be dating with the recently released 10.5.

Ye I read that (lol i better have) i qc'd it lmao
I meant it like, iirc, they have like an entire arc or something. Volume 2 was focused on Chiharu and her relationships with peeps

Volume 2 focuses on Chiharu. First with Maya and Ai, then with Izumi.

Ahh yes, there it is, ye vol 2. The special/omake was for the second volume after all

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I hope this thread can be used by anyone looking for a specific manga. I'm trying to find one about a short mousy girl who moves in with a beautiful blond out lesbian, but only as a roommate. I remember the blond drove a tiny Diahatsu Midget. Even though the blond continues to date other women, it's clear she's attracted to mousy girl and mousy girl starts to return her feelings. I think it might have been 4-koma but after checking that tag and coming up empty, I'm not so sure any more. Any ideas?

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I hope this thread can be used by anyone looking for a specific manga. I'm trying to find one about a short mousy girl who moves in with a beautiful blond out lesbian, but only as a roommate. I remember the blond drove a tiny Diahatsu Midget. Even though the blond continues to date other women, it's clear she's attracted to mousy girl and mousy girl starts to return her feelings. I think it might have been 4-koma but after checking that tag and coming up empty, I'm not so sure any more. Any ideas?

Under One Roof?

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

That's exactly it. Thanks.

To reply you must either login or sign up.