Forum › The Dryad's Brides discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Great doujin with a pretty interesting spin on classic horror tropes. Keep it coming Mira!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Wow. Although knowing Mira, it's probably just because she's not a great story teller. I'm willing to accept that the story is actually a really sweet story that just seems dark because some of the transition scenes were rushed. Yep. this story is actually a really happy romance, where two girls who really love each other were blessed with children and a really hot dryad wife.

Yeah. That's it. This is a really sweet story.

last edited at Jul 3, 2016 4:54PM

joined Oct 12, 2013

Mira has the most mindfūçking stories but for some crazy reason I appreciate every one of them.

I thought so too. I wasn't surprised (actually I was excited) when I saw the tags for this one.
This is a really interesting read, but the ending bugs me because Marie seemed to be jealous of the dryad and afraid of what would they turn to be, but suddenly she turned out to feel like anything is okay.

Baby hormones make you crazy.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I have mixed feelings. In one hand two cute lesbians saved from being killed and blessed with magic lesbian babies... but in other hand... feels like mind-rapey for the poor Marie.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Yeah...no. This one is just too creepy to be romantic.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I'm kind of coming at this from a different direction, I guess? I read the tags, and was actually expecting something even more rapey and stuff and with less emotion or plot than what I got when I read it. I mean, I wouldn't say I found it sweet, but considering the space it inhabits, as it were . . .

joined Apr 30, 2014

Hey I checked out the rest of this Yuri Ninshin thing and it's all yuri and science babies.

joined Sep 28, 2015

Hey I checked out the rest of this Yuri Ninshin thing and it's all yuri and science babies.

I know. It's flippin great isn't it?

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

Jozette...
it's not Rosette ?

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I legit thought that the dryad woman was going to make the girls kill tthemselves by giving birth and letting their souls enter the babies.....

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Yeah there was another thread about it when the first volume was announced. I think you can find it if you search the forums for lesbian pregnancy

joined Aug 19, 2012

vol 2 of it is also out, just search it on sad panda.

DarkLordofYuri
Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Well this was... different, a little too rapey for my tastes. Still another quality work from Mira.

Nozo%20avatar
joined Jul 8, 2016

Well, that was... rapey.
Mira's always been either a hit or miss for me, and this one was a miss. Which is sad, since the world can always use more yuri threesomes and science babies.

FacadeSmiles
5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

If I could just go out on a limb for a moment or tree, even though the ending was sappy, it still gave me wood.

golf clap

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm confused about this one... I don't even think I read it seriously now that I think about it.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Wait. Their names are Josette and Marie? They were sort of exiles? They were impregnated by a spirit with supernatural powers? And they're going to give birth to magical superhuman beings? Does noone else see the connection here?! I bet those newborn hybrids will be named something like Jesus... and mind you, religion was the establishing theme, but these two (and the Dryad: together sort of an alternative holy Trinity) are subverting it. Jesus of the forest could very well be the sequel about one of those magic children. I'm really liking it, great job Mira, if my speculations are true.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Jesus of the forest could very well be the sequel about one of those magic children.

*rolls eyes*
I bet Jozette names the kid Jezus.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Well that was kinda bittersweet.

4888529%20_49b062906260ad84b9c4ba29a3fc40d1
joined Jul 25, 2014

emm...kimochi warui desu

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

uh- okay so it was great until she literally got raped ew- also idk why i do this to myself i hate pregnancy so much but its intriguing to look it up,, fnskjbgksg

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

ah rapey with stockholm syndrome what a lovely combo

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a beautiful story! The artwork is very good. The two girls and the dryad are sweet together! I feel happy when I read this tale! Love can
always find a way to grow!

To reply you must either login or sign up.