Forum › Kotoura-san discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

"he's the prince of perverts who terrorizes his enemy with lewd fantasies"

i like this, it seem azumanga + suzumiha haruhi

joined Jan 22, 2015

I was nine pages into ch.1 before I realized the MC is a man.

I should market my yuri-goggles.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Adding another thing to my list of things to buy.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I love this series, the anime is really good. First ep made cry so hard.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kitsune Spirit posted:

It is funny how first episode opens on such hard and depressing note, when for the most part entire show is a love comedy (I don't deny it has serious moments, but from the way it opened you would never guess it will have a lot funny moments as well).

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Kitsune Spirit posted:

It is funny how first episode opens on such hard and depressing note, when for the most part entire show is a love comedy (I don't deny it has serious moments, but from the way it opened you would never guess it will have a lot funny moments as well).

Seriously! I had a box of tissues prepared lol.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kitsune Spirit posted:

Kitsune Spirit posted:

Seriously! I had a box of tissues prepared lol.

Yea, like would you expect it from something that has opening as adorable as this?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

That series is a trap. In addition to the evil opening and her nonexistent relationship with her father and her very troubling relationship with her mother, what about the head of the supernatural club Finding her mother hanged in the living room as a young child, since she couldn't bear any more abuse from the press calling her, a genuine psychic, a fraud? Either story, hers or Kotoura-sans, would alone have qualified this as too dark to be slice of life or comedy, but both together is just overdoing it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.