Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

wtf 4 pages a chapter

They're previews, not actual chapters, the series actually starts on the 27, chapters should be longer then.

Can't wait to see how it'll go, those teasers are cute as heck, this should be one high diabete inducing manga. :3

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I misread " gyaaa" for " gaaay " the first time

Õvõ

joined Jun 2, 2016

SO FUCKING CUTE GAWWWHH~

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think this will be a slow-paced series simply because each chapter is rather short. Not Tsukushi Mates short, but short.

on edit: oh, i missed one of the posts above. Cool. So this is just a preview. Well, it's a great preview.

last edited at Jun 21, 2016 11:51AM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Seems alright. Really nice art. oh and this author has some kind of action based work with subtext? Now you all know where to find me.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yuzumori looks way too young for me to get really into this...hoping she gets a little older in the actual series.....

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Yuzumori looks way too young for me to get really into this...hoping she gets a little older in the actual series.....

She's actually 57, but all the cigarette smoking in the Showa Era stunted her growth.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

She's actually 57, but all the cigarette smoking in the Showa Era stunted her growth.

Good thing fictional characters don't need to be in my strike zone for me to be interested in their story
its fine if you want older characters tho

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Good thing fictional characters don't need to be in my strike zone for me to be interested in their story
its fine if you want older characters tho

Oh I don't have to be attracted to them, but the relationship feels a little off to me. It's like watching a 15 year old perv on a 9 year old. Personally I don't need her to actually look like a teen since pseudo lolis don't bother me, but she seems to actually be 9. A 6 year age difference isn't that big, but at that age it is. That's why I'm hoping she's actually a little older / closer in age so I can enjoy their relationship.

joined Jun 12, 2015

It has begun.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well, for a moment I thought that I had broken the past judging by the release date of this chapter (number one) and the first comment being 2 weeks old. Oh well.
On a side note, is it totally normal to show your ID to people that you've just met in Japan? I've seen it multiple times, makes me wonder if it's actually a thing or not. Also, is it just me or are those actual photos merged into a few shots?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Probably. I remember a while ago I watched this chunk of Japanese TV show where an older well known manga artist went around filming the art processes of famous mangaka and talking to them about how they worked and stuff. Anyway, so he was doing the guy who did Oyasumi Punpun and now Dead Dead Demons de de . . . and the guy was working mostly computer-based and he would bring in photographs, do some kind of transform so they were black and white and stuff, and then touch them up to feel more manga-like and "right" for the scene. I suspect it's not too uncommon these days.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

The only title that I saw a similar thing on was Prism, and it wasn't a good thing. Then again, there's a huge difference between simply tracing and copying your own photos into the work.
On a side note, did you see that TV show in a public television? Got me curious, since where I live (central Europe) you'd never see a documentary on such topic.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh, so this is the real start..... STILL VERY GOOD

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

It has begun.

Stole the words right from my mouth.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Looks very interesting and unique - I don't recall high school girl x elementary school girl before.

Ofcourse maybe she's in middle school and just small. If it's in the stretch magazine It might not go into loli territory and stay fairly safe? I'd still enjoy some cute subtexty interactions :)

And hopefully it wont have a troll ending lol - no particular reason it should.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ofcourse maybe she's in middle school and just small. If it's in the stretch magazine It might not go into loli territory and stay fairly safe? I'd still enjoy some cute subtexty interactions :)

The backpack she wears is typical of elementary schooler, a middle schooler wouldn't normally wear it, so unless there's a reason for it, she's an elementary schooler.

Looks good, can't wait to see how this will go. :3

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

If it's in the stretch magazine

Welp time for 200 pages of people getting their hopes up only for them to be dashed at the last second, good thing I stopped getting invested in subtext stuff a long time ago.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

She's a lot younger than I expected from the preview chapters. Looks like she'll still be leading the way, though.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

It has begun.

I know right.

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 6:38PM

joined Oct 12, 2013

The mistake is getting invested in subtext stuff. Just enjoy the ride. Also, I didn't even twig the loli was in primary school in the preview chapters, I thought she was just tiny.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

What the art is so confusing.. It's so pretty but at the same tine, idk.. Just confuzzling really

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

If it's in the stretch magazine

Haha! Time for super loli friendship!

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Why's everyone saying it's gonna end in subtext? This is gay as hell, if you'll excuse my language.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Oh dang she was in high school. I was thinking middle school or something. That's quite an age gap.

To reply you must either login or sign up.