Forum › Yuri in other Media (list in first post)

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yuri on Danbooru

Haven't checked it out myself yet but newest and first pages are choke full of gay.

Edit: Yuuuuuuuuuup, totally gay. Need moar.

That was only one pic, were you trying to link a pool?

joined Jan 8, 2016

No. In hindsight, I should have.

Arsenius, I want your babies

I want a OPM treatment just for only to see how Arsenius looks non-stylized. Love the artstyle though.

joined Jan 21, 2015

telamon

I'm glad Shaw's storyline turned out this way. The end of season 4 left a few doors open (the faceless person who executed ISA agents, the ominous message to Control about second chances) and they had to compress Shaw's arc, but it was for the best IMO. Having her work for Samaritan of her own volition would have made no sense for her character, and brainwashing her outright would've had all sorts of implications I don't like. But I'm glad we got a "what if" episode.

I think that the version of Shaw we got in that episode was a different, less guarded one than the "real" Shaw, a narrative device meant to show how she feels about Root, but that she'll be back to her more stoic self in real time. Although with all the time she had to... uh, think... about Root, and Root actually reaching out to her at a crucial moment, she's probably less likely to brush off the possibility of a relationship. That's what I'm hoping for, anyway.

I won't be able to come flail here this week, but I'm really excited about what's coming up in the next two episodes.

I feel bad about taking over the thread with blocks of black bars, but there's only one month left... Sorry to everyone who doesn't watch, please bear with us just a bit longer.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

There is an Japanese Strike Witches TCG coming up in next (probably few months) on DMM btw. The same hosting website as Kancolle.

Currently there a pre-registration gacha giving the chance of S+ rank card. So try if you are a fan of the franchise, you can get it

(for those novice on getting through DMM, going to this link: http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_Proxy_Connection, notice under "Option 1: Editing DMM Cookie's Region Flag", then under "Using Cookie to browse DMM", I recommend downloading the "gakada's specialsied extension", add it into your Chrome Extension. The link of the game is here http://www.dmm.com/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=463345/. You can just use yours or a clone facebook to create your DMM account)

last edited at May 30, 2016 4:29PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

I feel bad about taking over the thread with blocks of black bars, but there's only one month left... Sorry to everyone who doesn't watch, please bear with us just a bit longer.

Me too, as I said in the previous post the brainwashing that Samaritan's been trying to do and perfect (even though we haven't seen even one with the chip since that episode, interesting no? Perhaps it doesn't work?) would be kind of..tuned to say.. to 'normal' people, and blah-blah I've already said this, but if the writers really thought it out, I can't imagine I'm the only one who thought of that loophole for her xD Even if it's more than plausable, kind of accurate even.

And man, oh man. Episode 9, I would think less guarded because they wore her 'walls' down with 7000+ iterations, and we don't know since when she started talking like what we saw in episode 4, but if she never managed to kill Root (said it herself in this episode (ep9)) then maybe it wouldn't require all that much simulations. Maybe even after the 10th or so. Who knows, what's important though is that they managed to believably wear her down through narrative and through all those simulations I'm confident that more or less, if they manage to survive they'll get together.

The talk Root and Shaw had when Shaw was about to kill herself for real, wasn't as strong as it could've been, but it still was probably exactly the thing that was needed, and now I'm thinking that should Shaw die, Root would probably kill herself, provided Samaritan is destroyed. If not, she'll do everything to bring it down and either go down fighting or she'd destroy it and then probably kill herself (though with how long it takes, she may not do that).

But yeah, Elias is one of my favorites and I was disappointed that he didn't kill him right then and there, but when he activated the bomb, yeah, I don't know if he meant it for it to be an ironic death (since The Voice likes his bombs very much) or something, but I really, really hope Elias joins the team now in bringing down Samaritan xD

I'll stop here for now. Maybe later I'll make that PoI thread, we'll see. Sorry for all the black bars.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well, ep10 is wonderful we finally see dark!Finch. Naturally at the cost of a couple of his friends. And the happy ending for Root/Shaw is gone now. Man, even if you prepare for it, it still sucks.

Edit: For the PoI fans, I made a thread so we can transfer there -> http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/9986-person-of-interest-discussion-warning-spoilers

Edit the second: Oh my god tumblr is so salty xD They're now comparing Lexa's death (or whoever died in that show) to Root's death, and sure they say it's better than that, but they're bashing the writers xD The writers said it themselves, years ago, that most of them will die or be dead by the end of the show 100%, it's just the kind of show it is. God, people are so easily triggered nowadays.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 7:21AM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

>_< Black bars and curiosity do not mix well...

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 9:22AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

For those who don't follow Karin Kallmaker's blog or Goodreads updates, she's released a free short story, Salt. I'm in the process of getting it right now.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Behold, my fellow yuri-ites! Princess x Princess!

http://strangelykatie.com/princessprincess/

joined Mar 25, 2013

Sooo apparently, some group called 'Fifth Harmony' could have a couple? I mean two of the members could be in a relationship? I've heard about them (once or twice, and I think I have a fic or two from one of the AO3 authors I follow) but haven't heard any of their music. Anyway, some psychic twins claimed two of the members were in a relationship but they denied it or choose not to comment or something.

I don't know. Only heard this cause of the new Rose/Rosie Q&A video. Just thought it was interesting to mention.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Psychic twins..? I'll keep my skeptic hat on for a whule.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Have people seen the new Steven Universe? I mean I know it was leaked like a week or two ago but damn that was cute.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yuri on Danbooru

Haven't checked it out myself yet but newest and first pages are choke full of gay.

Edit: Yuuuuuuuuuup, totally gay. Need moar.

That was only one pic, were you trying to link a pool?

If you only see one image uuh
Well there's a previous and next button at the bottom of the page, use that to navigate through the pages lol

I'm checking this out rn, seems interesting. The sudden french tho lmao, nice. 1-2 mistakes in the translation but its ight

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 12:56AM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Is no one hyped about Orphan Black

joined Mar 25, 2013

Haven't been watching Wynonna Earp, but I'm considering starting it. Read a few fics and an idea of one of them seems like an inevitability xD That is that Nicole could possibly a revenant. Wouldn't that be funny xD

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That would be a different variation of bury your gays at least... I actially thought Haught was a demon at first.

joined Mar 25, 2013

That would be a different variation of bury your gays at least... I actially thought Haught was a demon at first.

So anything to show for sure that she isn't one? I mean, I'll get to watching it eventually either way, but I'm curious, and I can't really go on a binge just to see at this point in time.

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 10:15AM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

So anything to show for sure that she isn't one? I mean, I'll get to watching it eventually either way, but I'm curious, and I can't really go on a binge just to see at this point in time.

She acts as if she knows nothing and is actually genuinely surprised at even remotely getting close to finding out about them. One of the officers who is in cahoots with the revenants is suspicious of her because he thinks she might find out.

So I think that theory might be wrong.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I don't think she's a demon anymore either.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

So I got my heart replaced by Orphan Black just to get it ripped out again by Orange is the New Black

joined Mar 25, 2013

Just wait until Orphan Black takes your lungs as well xD (Not that I've watched either of them, but I don't expect a happy ending in Orphan Black, based on what it is about)

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 11:01AM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Just wait until Orphan Black takes your lungs as well xD (Not that I've watched either of them, but I don't expect a happy ending in Orphan Black, based on the what it is about)

Oh I definitely see a happy ending for Orphan Black. It's gonna be difficult and shit's gonna go down next season BUT I trust these writers and the show more than any other.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I think Orphan Black has women leading the show too? I think that makes a bit of a difference.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well, you guys would know xD I don't know how they've developed the characters so. Just saying, don't get too optimistic in case they don't get their happy ending ;)

I watched a bit of Wynonna Earp, and there are barely any interactions between Waverly and Nicole. Less than 10, I think Wynonna talked more with Nicole that one time behind the desk than Waverly xD But yeah, very underwhelming, their first interaction is very cute though. It's also the first relationship for Waverly that isn't bad, so I can't see them be together until the end, not saying one of them will die, but they'll break-up at some point.

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 1:34PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

The hell happened with OUaT? I'm seeing quite a few Regina/Emma/Evil Queen (threesome) fics popping up xD Something to do with the plot or just because?

To reply you must either login or sign up.