Forum › A World Without Freedom discussion

Thank god she called her out. The girl is ridiculous.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

omg glasses girl is a big nope to me

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I WANT TO SEE REO TOPS

And ppl in hell want ice water.

apply some ice to that burn?

i dunno whether to be triggered or not but, THAT PUN

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

Jeez, she really needs to stop trying to get raped. TnT Not a very healthy way of seeking attention.

meiko isn't seeking attention. the guys did mention "a blank look in her eyes" she's probably thinking about her faults and probably trying to reflect on it

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ummm, is it just me? I must be starved for juicy yuri manga, cause I might totally ship Meiko and glasses-girl now >.<
I dunno it seems like they'd be good together...
Besides do we even know if Reo is even into girls?

I definitively felt some good chemistry there, the way her palm made Meiko's face completely red and swollen... Getting goosebumps here

Lol, ok o.O was that sarcasm?
I guess it's only me...

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

okay at the start of cp 5 i was finally getting how Meiko thinks, but in the end it still up in the air, ugh i still dont know if i like or hate this.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

Ummm, is it just me? I must be starved for juicy yuri manga, cause I might totally ship Meiko and glasses-girl now >.<

I definitively felt some good chemistry there, the way her palm made Meiko's face completely red and swollen... Getting goosebumps here

I guess it's only me...

dude dont let other people ruin yo ship. im not rooting for glasses x meiko, but hey its ok if you find them cute.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

its good to know that meiko doesn't enjoy "enslaving" reo.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

oh no... whats Takake going to do now... Andou took that better than expected. I hope she doesn't stop liking Meiko, because they both feel the same ;-; I was kind of worried that she secretly disliked being around Meiko, but this chapter proved otherwise.

its good to know that meiko doesn't enjoy "enslaving" reo.

Agreed. I kind of suspected it since the beginning though, seeing as she always loved Andou.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I am getting excited... I hope it continues updating...

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I bet she's stupid.

Now I understand why all the guys in Japanese manga resort to rape. The suck at picking up.

last edited at May 14, 2016 1:18AM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I would like to see Reo and Meiko together forever and ever. Not necessarily as master and slave, just together. I like their chemistry the most.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I actually really liked this chapter. Having a little more of insight in Meiko's mind was more than needed but the most interesting part is the fact both Reo and Meiko are in fact in love with each other. Is just that they don't know how to express it in a healthy manner.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

meiko x reo ftw indeed

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I actually really liked this chapter. Having a little more of insight in Meiko's mind was more than needed but the most interesting part is the fact both Reo and Meiko are in fact in love with each other. Is just that they don't know how to express it in a healthy manner.

Same

QuizicalManga
Anime%20girl
joined May 12, 2016

Honestly im intrigued and im glad that this is getting updated fast so far so good Kodama Naoko keep up the good work :)

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Has Takase even confessed? Why is she acting like she lost already without even giving a fight?

:: sigh ::

Maybe it's because I've been more into mature romances lately but I wonder what's with the 'confessing' thing anyway?
Take them out on a date, have a good time, then gradually edge towards "Will you be my girlfriend?" or "I like you, and I like spending time with you, and I'd like to spend more time with you." you know? Not just "I like you, go out with me." and BAM you're a couple now.

Maybe I should stop reading high school manga... oh wait, aren't they in college?!

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

Take them out on a date, have a good time, then gradually edge towards "Will you be my girlfriend?" or "I like you, and I like spending time with you, and I'd like to spend more time with you." you know? Not just "I like you, go out with me." and BAM you're a couple now.

lmao dude, this is manga. also they love each other and in manga "mature confession" are rare unless the manga is pure fluff. in this manga i think its more like, ""im sadistic, you're a masochist, wanna do S&M together? oh also lets be girlfriends"

last edited at May 14, 2016 9:52AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I guess it's only me...

At the very least i Do think that Meiko would work better with glasses than with Reo, but blah, chapter 5 was pretty much the ending of Glasses Adventures on Angst Land so all that's left now is for Reo and Meiko to reconciliate in a 12 hour sexual activity full of anger and hate and passion and love and stabbing weapons not knives though

last edited at May 14, 2016 10:06AM

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

I hope the next ch will be released tomorrow☺

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Has Takase even confessed? Why is she acting like she lost already without even giving a fight?

Not even that, but this weird possessive mentality of "I'll never have her for myself!" and then, after her episode of self-pity, railing on the brunette for... Self-pity. Like, dude. Back off a bit. Have a glass of milk. Reflect.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Everything will be pretty much wrapped up in Chapter 6. Meanwhile, The raws we used were from a digital version that Ichijinsha put out. The actual tank has another omake chapter called "Late Spring" which kinda-sorta ties up a few loose ends that Chap 6 didn't quite get to (but were kind of incidental) and there's 2 4koma on the inside front and back cover underneath the book jacket. I have the tank, but I don't have a decent scanner (and don't want to destroy my only volume, either) but if somebody wants to buy the tank and scan the last omake chapter and the new commentary that Kodama wrote, please feel free and post it to the thread on the Yuri Project Wiki. It's near the top of the YP SFW board.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

lmao dude, this is manga. also they love each other and in manga "mature confession" are rare unless the manga is pure fluff. in this manga i think its more like, ""im sadistic, you're a masochist, wanna do S&M together? oh also lets be girlfriends"

Well not just in manga, don't they do this shit in dramas too?
Kinda feels like that might be how they do things, culturally perhaps. Like a formal announcement/request

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Kinda feels like that might be how they do things, culturally perhaps. Like a formal announcement/request

Hell, this is kinda how real life goes (after you get out of school, that is). Start spending time w someone, pretty soon it's lots of time and then you're living in the same house, etc. The only really formal "confession" after school is pretty much: "Will you marry me?"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hell, this is kinda how real life goes (after you get out of school, that is). Start spending time w someone, pretty soon it's lots of time and then you're living in the same house, etc. The only really formal "confession" after school is pretty much: "Will you marry me?"

Is it cultural? It seems like the Japanese tend towards compartmentalization, so there are divisions between "friend" status and "girlfriend" status, which applies to other parts of life as well. So the "confession" acts as a definitive changing of what box you fit into. In the west, this isn't such a big part of culture in general and things are looked at in a more fluid sense, including romance.

Not that there aren't exceptions in both cases of course, and cultural attitudes themselves have a way of shifting.

To reply you must either login or sign up.