Forum › Yuna Ano - A Dreamlike Reality discussion

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

AnoYuna vs YunaHina THE WAR BEGINS!

I was bummed that I did not get my Ano x Yuna in the game. This doujin will be read on repeat, till there are more of this pairing.

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Personally, Ano struck me as aromantic asexual, so I can't really ship her with anyone. And I lowkey headcanon Yuna as demiromantic asexual so while I did enjoy this doujin, I really can't ship it though because asexual representation is even more shit than homosexual representation. They are most definitely my brotp though because their dynamics just work so well together.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

It might be platonic. Since i don't have the audio drama CDs and even if I did wouldn't be able to understand much, I can't say much other than one is about Ano and Nena.

Looking into it a little deeper, I think what goes on in the drama CD in question is that Ano and Nena are pretending to be in a romantic relationship for...reasons? My Japanese skill amounts to "use google translate and try to parse the machine-translated English into something coherent", so I can't say much more than that on the matter.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

They could've at least given us an AnoYuna route, I think it would've worked well since Ano can see ghosts, it would've been interesting to see what happens if Yuna found out earlier. YunaHina is cute af but, I'm all for Ano. Still, best pairing is SasaUmi.

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 3:52PM by Nezchan

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

that sure is a funny way of spelling MikiMaki

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

^I do have to agree that Seina is best girl.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

All is well on this very fine day.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Personally, Ano struck me as aromantic asexual, so I can't really ship her with anyone. And I lowkey headcanon Yuna as demiromantic asexual so while I did enjoy this doujin, I really can't ship it though because asexual representation is even more shit than homosexual representation. They are most definitely my brotp though because their dynamics just work so well together.

Kinda thought all four of them, Yuna, Hina, Ano and Nena were asexual/not interested in romance, until feels hit the fan
I agree with the brotp, Ano kinda has that going wtih both Yuna and Nena tbh

It might be platonic. Since i don't have the audio drama CDs and even if I did wouldn't be able to understand much, I can't say much other than one is about Ano and Nena.

Looking into it a little deeper, I think what goes on in the drama CD in question is that Ano and Nena are pretending to be in a romantic relationship for...reasons? My Japanese skill amounts to "use google translate and try to parse the machine-translated English into something coherent", so I can't say much more than that on the matter.

The drama cds are gonna be translated/released by MangaGamer :D
"The first follows Ano, as Yuna, Hina, and Nena pretend to be her girlfriends in order to throw off some stalkers."
Mystery solved
LMAO THO, THAT ANO'S GETTING THREE PRETEND GIRLFRIENDS
POLYAMORY TO THROW OFF THE STAKLERS, JUST IN CASE AMIRITE

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 7:45PM

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

"The first follows Ano, as Yuna, Hina, and Nena pretend to be her girlfriends in order to throw off some stalkers."
Mystery solved
LMAO THO, THAT ANO'S GETTING THREE PRETEND GIRLFRIENDS
POLYAMORY TO THROW OFF THE STAKLERS, JUST IN CASE AMIRITE

I thought the same xD
Where can I sign up for a spot as one of Ano's girlfriends? Lol

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 5:57PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

JUST IN CASE they don't give up, let's give Ano a temporary harem

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

I love Ano but I feel sorry for Hina :(

I wish the game gave someone for Ano to pair up with...

I dont want to give away any spoilers for anybody who hasn't played the game..but honestly think about it "Ano & Sleepy <3" xD if you catch my drift

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

As another one of the minority here, I was pretty disappointed at the illusion of choice that the game had, especially since for the entire game (yes, even after the canon couple happened), my mother ship was AnoYuna. Since I didn't want to be spoiled whatsoever, I avoided most information about the game and bought it immediately without learning of its linearity. And so, when the choice between two specific individuals happened (Ano, maybe? ; Hina, maybe?), I assumed it was a route determining factor, and I begun shipping the choice I picked. I have no problems with kinetic novels but the fact that that made me actually hope and hope only to crush all of that later on left a bitter taste in my mouth.
I still love the game, in fact my disappointment is directly proportional to how much I love the game. But even though I can honestly say I don't hate YunaHina (I just don't support it, but I can see it's cute at least) , I definitely did NOT enjoy the moments at the end of the main story. I really wish I did, so I could've left the game with a smile on my face. But I'm in the minority here, so I kind of envy you guys in that regard.

P.S. Oh yeah, great doujin.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

And those Ano side-stories that appeared post-game felt like rubbing salt into the wound. Thanks Liar Soft.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

fudge i read the spoilers. WHY DID I - i shipped anoyuna SINCE THE MOMENT i saw these two in a pict together! im a sucker for the aloofxcheerful type!

Tumblr_mw6qvr5yfa1shyngio1_500
joined Oct 25, 2013

Finally!

After helping so much in the game, even if it's a doujin, i'm glad she had a good ending for herself.

To reply you must either login or sign up.