Forum › Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu discussion

joined May 23, 2015

Yeah but no matter how hard she tries, she can't stay straight. And even Kurai can't stay straight when thinking about Bocchi.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Yurika is no match for Bocchi!

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

(Chapter 18) PAGE 7 PANEL TWO OH MY GOOOOOD THAT'S CUTE

Vivid%20strike!%20-%2001
joined Apr 1, 2013

i-i want more from this author

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

If you know Japanese, Mitsuboshi Colors looks good.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah, another fine chapter!
The new charatcer is of course, as quirky and interesting as ever, and it's great to see how Bocchi tries to get along with Kurai-san
although i low key hate Kurai's hair

joined May 23, 2015

If you know Japanese, Mitsuboshi Colors looks good.

It's pretty great, but also contains a lot of completely untranslatable stuff. That's one reason we decided against picking it up back when it first came out.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Well it is over. Bocchi confirmed straight.

Um...what?

I think it's meant to be a pun on the fact the Class President kept telling Bocchi to straighten her back.

Damn, can't believe I missed that...

joined May 23, 2015

It seems that Katsuwo's other work, Mitsuboshi Colors, is getting animated this summer. If it does well, a Hitori Bocchi anime may actually be a possibility.

I bet that's something no one ever expected to hear.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

It seems that Katsuwo's other work, Mitsuboshi Colors, is getting animated this summer. If it does well, a Hitori Bocchi anime may actually be a possibility.

Oh, sweet!

And you're right. I certainly didn't expect that.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh shit really? Where did you read that?

joined May 23, 2015

I seem to have misread the announcement. There was a large ad put up by dengeki comics at the station near Anime Japan for a number of their comics saying they're looking for offers for anime projects for them. Since lots of people in the industry were going to Anime Japan.

Mitsubochi Colors was on the list with Gabriel Dropout. The source of my confusion, since I didn't stop to read it carefully, was kono bijutsubu ni mondai ga aru being in the group, which actually does have an anime starting in July. I must have confused the July text as applying to all of them.

I can't be sure how serious the sign was; if it's just meant to be a funny ad or if you can imply they really are pushing for anime adaptations of those.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah bummer :/
Would have been cool tbh, Katsuwo's got such a cute style

joined May 23, 2015

But still, either way, it shows they are pushing it as hard as, and it has comparable popularity to, a series that IS getting animated. So there's still a good chance for mitsuboshi colors to eventually get one.

If Bocchi does happen, it'll probably be a few years.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

I'll rest at half hype then.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Everyone wants Bocchi's attention

joined Sep 21, 2014

Bocchi's platonic harem basically

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Within that platonic harem who should she upgrade to at least a romantic two-girl friendship if not a school romance with?

I say somehow the original friend who gave her the assignment. But Bocchi has lots of options.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Within that platonic harem who should she upgrade to at least a romantic two-girl friendship if not a school romance with?

I say somehow the original friend who gave her the assignment. But Bocchi has lots of options.

Bocchi has legit so many options, Idk who to ship her with, they're just so potentially great
On a side note, I really like Nako and Bocchi, but I also like Nako and Aru, but pretty much any girl Bocchi accidentally platonically confesses to, and their blushing reactions, is bae to me

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I'm glad that everyone in the current 'harem' of Bocchi understands her need and desire to make more friends. I mean they could get jaded and decide if she's not paying attention to me, I'm not wanted. There all soooo cute. Easy to fall in love with any of them. Nako would be the best wife for Bocchi.

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 8:43PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm glad that everyone in the current 'harem' of Bocchi understands her need and desire to make more friends. I mean they could get jaded and decide if she's not paying attention to me, I'm not wanted. There all soooo cute. Easy to fall in love with any of them. Nako would be the best wife for Bocchi.

Truuuuuue
K, you just convinced me/ reminded me that Nako really is the one to understand and look out for Bocchi the most, encouraging her and offering support whenever she attempts a social feat. Yes, Nako is the best girl :3

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Everyone sure love to have a body contact with Nako.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Bocchi's harem is taking shape.

joined Sep 21, 2014

p4 200 of flower?? Lmao xD
Bocchi accidentally rejecting her haha, nice Bocchi

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

I love that Bochii's version of 'trying hard' is 'emulate Batman'.

To reply you must either login or sign up.