Forum › Ikenai Hito 2 discussion

Was working with NHFH doing translation for this. We both kind of got really busy with life and things. I started getting back to projects just recently...we'll probably have our version of this up in the next week or so. Wish I saw this before doing anything with it, but hey it'll be more accurate in places.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Was working with NHFH doing translation for this. We both kind of got really busy with life and things. I started getting back to projects just recently...we'll probably have our version of this up in the next week or so. Wish I saw this before doing anything with it, but hey it'll be more accurate in places.

Yeah, it'd probably be better so

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

I need another part to see how the daughter reacts.

I need this!

Me too, especially because that daughter is "that delinquent with the bad personality".

Totally should be that she's not a delinquent really. Her classmates found out she was gay in the past and ostracize her for it. In response she became a delinquent to hide from everyone and ends up finding a girlfriend along the delinquents.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Please do so.
I was just doing it for practice/fun/for a friend and never wanted it to be uploaded here as I know I'm not the best translator (well, it's now up here, I don't care either).

@Binbou/Arckuno: If you have interest in the cleaned psd files, I don't mind sending them to you.

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 5:51PM

Nah, we're good. Only thing NHFH left for me was cleaned psds. Just typesetting left to do, the worst job.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Nah, we're good. Only thing NHFH left for me was cleaned psds. Just typesetting left to do, the worst job.

Alright.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

thoroughly enjoyed this one. didnt expect a sequel, and i'm pleasantly surprised.

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

I think both ikenai hito manga need the cheating tag because the mother is not divorced.

joined Aug 16, 2015

Actually, that's a pretty good question. Does it count as cheating if a married woman who's been abandoned by her husband gets together with someone else before divorcing?
Another situation I've been wondering about too is: what if the husband dies and the woman gets together with someone else?
I've never been good at figuring out the answer to questions such as this. I would love to be enlightened on all that, it's actually been on my mind for years, even though the answers are probably obvious and I'm just dumb.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Actually, that's a pretty good question. Does it count as cheating if a married woman who's been abandoned by her husband gets together with someone else before divorcing?

I don't remember if her divorce went through, but they only got together at the end, so the first part wouldnt need the tag. And in a way, even if they haven't gotten legally divorced, the husband pretty much left her.

Another situation I've been wondering about too is: what if the husband dies and the woman gets together with someone else?
I've never been good at figuring out the answer to questions such as this. I would love to be enlightened on all that, it's actually been on my mind for years, even though the answers are probably obvious and I'm just dumb.

What if.. what if what? What are you asking exactly? I hope you aren't asking if it counts as cheating. I didn't think that widows and widowers were automatically cheaters if they found someone after their spouse's passing.

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 12:34AM

joined Aug 16, 2015

I was asking whether or not it would count as cheating if a widow got together with someone else after her husband died, but I guess that's a pretty dumb question, actually... Sorry about that, I'm terrible with figuring out relationship stuff and crap like that...

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 12:39AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

yea that's what I asked
But... why would you..
Why?
They're dead.
Of course there is that period of grief, and the potential guilt of moving on, but it's not cheating at all
Like, the partner literally isn't there anymore, they're no longer married
If it was cheating/counts as still ebing married, people wouldn't be allowed to get remarried after the passing
And wow, how could you even divorce them if they're dead

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 12:49AM

joined Aug 16, 2015

Welp. Just think of it as a silly question from a dumb person. Thanks for enlightening me and sorry for wasting your time, I guess.

joined Sep 21, 2014

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggghhh
I'm sorry for sounding salty about it.
I could have worded it other ways, but yeah
That's how it came out.

joined Aug 16, 2015

Ah, did I sound sarcastic? I was actually honestly thanking you and apologizing. I seriously need to learn to write stuff without making it sound like sarcasm...

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 1:12AM

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

you are forgiven

joined Sep 21, 2014

No no no I wasn't doubting your tone
I just felt meh about mine
Like you totally reverse psychology'd me but it's fine, I did sound pissy about your question
the ugh is just me still being frustrated and reluctant about it

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Labhubhul posted:

I was asking whether or not it would count as cheating if a widow got together with someone else after her husband died

"Until dead do us part."

robblu posted:

I think both ikenai hito manga need the cheating tag because the mother is not divorced.

That is such nitpick. Husband left her and she is in middle of divorce. She has to divorce without him cos she has no way to contact him/find him. Do you really count it as cheating or you are just purist about legal stuff like that?

Also she already divorced. When she came to visit MC, when MC was sick, she told her that her judgment become official, but MC wasn't paying attention. That is why later she was agonizing for going out with married woman, when she wasn't (it was realistic, but kinda made things confusing if you didn't catch on judgment thing). So she accepted MC's confession after she already has been divorced.

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 1:59AM

joined Aug 16, 2015

I was asking whether or not it would count as cheating if a widow got together with someone else after her husband died

"Until dead do us part."

Ah, that makes sense. I'm dumb
And don't worry, Faust, I'm happy that you at least took the time to answer my silly question. I knew it was a stupid question with an obvious answer, so I wouldn't have gotten upset even if you straight up told me I was stupid. ^^

joined Sep 21, 2014

PLEASE, STOP.
Stop calling yourself dumb. It's JUST A QUESTION, ITS OKAY DW ABOUT IT

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 2:09AM

joined Aug 16, 2015

Sorry... :c

Back to the manga. I don't think it matters much, but looking at the comments on the Pixiv page, it seems the author misspelled something on the last bubble of this page.
"インフルエンザに羅漢" should be "インフルエンザに罹患". I think it was fixed in the full version, (doesn't change much to the translation, anyway) but I guess I'll put it here just in case.

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 2:22AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Labhubhul posted:

"インフルエンザに羅漢" should be "インフルエンザに罹患". I think it was fixed in the full version, (doesn't change much to the translation, anyway) but I guess I'll put it here just in case.

Yup. Author mixed kanjis for contracting a disease. Before MC was reaching nirvana ;x

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 3:32PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.