Forum › Citrus discussion

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..even though the story don't turn like we expected and giving us irritations, we keep and keep reading this until we find our expectations to this manga...i'll keep waiting for mei x yuzu... =D

Tumblr_mlogka9mh31s0y9hlo1_400
joined Aug 17, 2013

Hey people, I got a question for you...

I mean, even though this story is pretty awesome and stuff, is it me or Mei just doen't give a funion about Yuzu? It's pretty sad!

1. We don't have much information about Mei, so it's almost impossible to guess the reasons for her behaviour (drama everywhere).
  2. There are many (sometimes adorable, but always stupid) people who treat the person they like as badly as possible. "Today I'm very kind and sweet with you (can't help it... I'm weak once in a while), but tomorrow I'll show you my (d)evil face, making you feel like a good piece of shit (defensive mode ON)"---> Note: yeah, I'm one of those :genius: ¬¬
  3. I agree with your idea Yuzu/Harumin, while Mei is eaten up with jealousy... but, somehow, it would be that obvious that I don't want it to happen :)

It is right to say that we do not have any information about Mei, that it is pretty difficult for her to express her feelings and stuff, but come on, there's no development in here whatsoever. Oh wait, what am I saying, she has started calling Yuzu by her first name, WOW. There are 5 chapters so far, it's not much I guess but I'm still really starting to wonder if the story is gonna be more than Yuzu being rejected on every chapter haha!

No but seriously, it is really interesting but personally I've stopped hoping for Mei to "wake up". She's a way too difficult character for me! In real life I wouldn't stand her at all :3

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

( ゚ Д゚)
(゜◇゜) Chapter 5 was evil. Why do most of the antagonists/side-characters-who-like-the-main-girl in shoujo-ai/yuri anime have drill hair !?
At least Mei actually seemed pretty shocked by Yuzu's reaction. She actually cared (?) more... I hope.

joined Apr 1, 2013

chapter 5 is out. :) just waiting for it be uploaded on here!!! yayyy

joined Aug 17, 2013

We're waiting for chapter 6...

joined Apr 20, 2013

chapter 5 is out. :) just waiting for it be uploaded on here!!! yayyy

Me too. '-'

It really is hard keep reading it. I mean, it's a pseudo-incest!... I just can't. (urg-) Still I'm reading it. LOL! Maybe I want see what will happen in the end and the art is so well made..~ e _____e;

...But WHY Sisters!?

Anyway, the story is getting interesting, so I will try really hard to read it yosh \o And that new-touko's version-girl in the last scene was scary. n __n;

joined Aug 8, 2013

waiting chapter 6~~ damn why take so long saburou uta ?? (>__<)

You DO realize that it's printed in a magazine that is only published every two months, right? Nothing the author can do anything about.

Images_(10)
joined Aug 11, 2013

This waiting stuff is killing me lol its kind of a long period i read it from the start when a new chapter comes out
Btw i love you saburo uta :*

Lily%20season1
joined Feb 4, 2013

The wait is gonna kill me long before the plot does..... that aside the story is getting juicier by the issue all these little flashbacks are adding to the story.... like what exactly happened between Mei and her dad.... and I'm hoping we get an inside scoop on Yuzu as well.... I mean everything has been about Mei so far; I'm totally digging the Yuzu x Hurumin = a jealous Mei idea you guys have there..... can't wait!

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Hello. Any more complaining about when the next chapter will come out will now be met with a swift and costly ban from me personally.

last edited at Sep 16, 2013 6:09AM

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

I just learned that "yuzu" is a kind of citrus fruit facepalm and here I am keep on wondering why this manga is called citrus.

Edit: hmm... I won't be surprise if later on we learned that it was mei who actually have more feeling for yuzu than we actually know about.

last edited at Sep 17, 2013 10:05PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I just learned that "yuzu" is a kind of citrus fruit facepalm and here I am keep on wondering why this manga is called citrus.

Edit: hmm... I won't be surprise if later on we learned that it was mei who actually have more feeling for yuzu than we actually know about.

omg, that's hilarious
so that's why? And here I was, thinking it was 'cos this was one sour relationship lol

joined May 16, 2012

Finally I saw Mei's expression ouch and I can tell "this is not a one sided love Yuzu!" but the drama... -__-

Note: just my OWN OPINION or OBSERVATION on MEI. (you can just skip this part)

To be honest if this is a real people relationship I won't advice anyone to go after Mei even if she's really pretty and you can help yourselves but love her.

She’s a complicated person, not honest to herself, it's hard for her to express her feelings; she's the type of person that tend to push away the people she starting to care the most. cough*LikeMecough*

Why? I don't know just a guess but probably because they are a coward, afraid to get hurt again once they love them back and they resulted in abandoning them later on, or perhaps they are just afraid of hurting this person because they knew anyone they care about end up in pain because of them which would point out to my last statement why I don’t advice going after this type of people.

They are actually stupid because by doing that they actually hurt the one they cared the most. (If it turns out that the other person actually like them)

These types of people don’t love themselves coz they think the one they love can be better off with someone else but them.

That’s why they put on their defenses, raise their walls and set boundaries to be in control but once they are alone they cried all their hearts out yearning for one person.

Loving them is like stepping on a landmine if you let go you’ll get hurt, if you keep on your stand eventually you’ll get hurt as well.

But then again who actually think first before they fall in love once you fall in love you’re in love, you just haven’t realize it yet. "right yuzu."

Rationality is just a nice word to hear that the mind can only used but when it comes to the matter of hearts all can be illogical.

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Ouch! In real life I could sell my mother to find again someone like Mei (hello, masochism! Here I am ┐(´ー`)┌ ). Though two very similar people in that way (full of stupid pride that could easily fill the universe) are probably doomed to failure, as a couple. Maybe that's why we need an "amenable" Yuzu here to make this relationship work... we'll see!

Do you remember Girl Friends? In the first ¿6? chapters they just talked about nail polish and dresses, but it turned out to be a masterpiece. It took 21 chapters for Akko to "wake up" (I was dying over 2 years reading it). Many many things has already happened in Citrus... Don't be so impatient and let us suffer!! hahaha

My thoughts exactly. But with Citrus, the pace goes really fast, unlike in Girl Friends, so we're like ok they kissed already but Mei is still being constantly stubborn. The transition from friends to lovers was really nicely done in Girl Friends, I'm hoping Citrus will be the same. /sucker for happy endings. I'd love it though if Harumin, by any godly chance, fall for Yuzu; love triangle anyone? XD

And I still don't like drill girl. >.>

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

The chapters are not updated. There are six chapters, too bad. This is really good. Mei is cruel, there is only indifference on his part. lol

oh good, you're banned!

joined Aug 17, 2013

The chapters are not updated. There are six chapters, too bad. This is really good. Mei is cruel, there is only indifference on his part. lol

oh good, you're banned!

Don't you have other things to do? He/she didn't even talk about when chapter 6 will come out. I gotta say : wtf?

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

oh good, you're banned!

Don't you have other things to do? He/she didn't even talk about when chapter 6 will come out. I gotta say : wtf?

No. So don't test me.

Chihiro_to_haku(dragon)
joined Sep 21, 2013

I can't wait the next chapter ^^
They are an interesting couple, really cute :3

joined Aug 17, 2013

oh good, you're banned!

No. So don't test me.

haha be my guest, boring person. Why the hell are you an admin anyway? x)

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Because I'm in charge of everything. I'm the head guy. Anything else you'd like to say while you can?

joined May 16, 2012

just guessing maybe it was mei fault why her mom died.

joined Aug 17, 2013

Because I'm in charge of everything. I'm the head guy. Anything else you'd like to say while you can?

Yeah, I can see that. Haha whatever dude

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Oh dear.

joined May 10, 2013

ch.5 was great!, definitely shipped/buy if this ever gets serialized or even "hopefully" given anime adaptation ..

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

One of the best I've found on this page. I want the update now!

last edited at Sep 23, 2013 1:51PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.