Forum › Pulse discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Pulse was awarded in the 2nd edition of Lezhin Comics World Comic

Short info:

1. We WON'T upload next chapters here (and because we were asked for it, we had to delete chapters 1-2 from here)

2. You can read FULL chapter 1 and next on Lezhin *click* in English, *click* in Korean & *click* in Japanese

3. We will always release update info post on our tumblr > *click* (if you are interested only in this title check tag "pulse")

4. Spoilers in this thread are allowed

5. Series schedule: story is finished

6. Pulse is licensed by Seven Seas! *click*

I will edit this post if there will be any new info about it

Check also Ratana’s one-shot which is connected with this story:

*click*

last edited at Aug 4, 2022 12:37PM

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

OH THIS IS ABOUT THAT WOMAN FROM THE ONE SHOT. Gotta sign up for Lezhin now.

joined Jun 12, 2012

It continues!

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

I had 5 open heart surgeries and it was awful they give you cadamine which has the effects of LSD and another girl who got heart surgery became mute so it was no fun!

JustARandomPervert
joined Feb 13, 2016

OMGOMGOMG--
I KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW THAT IT HAD TO BE CONNECTED TO 'MENTALITY' SOMEHOW. JUST THE NAME 'MEL' ALONE WAS SUSPICIOUS.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

OMGOMGOMG--
I KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW THAT IT HAD TO BE CONNECTED TO 'MENTALITY' SOMEHOW. JUST THE NAME 'MEL' ALONE WAS SUSPICIOUS.

If you would follow our Tumblr regularly you would know it looooong time ago :P (http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/tagged/pulse/chrono)

joined Mar 3, 2016

Soo.. Has Dynasty Scans devolved into a teaser site now?

Screen%20shot%202015-01-02%20at%2011.59.56%20pm
joined Jun 4, 2015

guess i gotta get more coins fuck oh well im down with paying ratana

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I made a teaser as same at it was done for WDTFS series

Also because it's our own official project and people would ask me for sure multiple times about "why it isn't on dynasty yet" or "when you will upload it on Dynasty" - and we CAN'T do this - so I don't want to have full inbox of the same questions over and over again.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

this really sounds interesting. But if I remember the manual in the other thread for getting chapters on Lezhin, it's just to much work for me.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

I saw this on Tumblr before and when I checked Dynasty this morning to see this on the front page, I nearly screamed. Yasss

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

this really sounds interesting. But if I remember the manual in the other thread for getting chapters on Lezhin, it's just to much work for me.

now is easier :3 Pulse is on "Lezhin English" so you don't need all overtoon method - because we publish it originally in English. You just need to buy coins there :D

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 4:05PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

oh god that first post is so cheesy...

1. We won't upload next chapters here

eehhh... Guess this is all I am readin then.

joined Feb 18, 2015

It is much easier now that Lezhin has an official US site. All the purchasing of coins is in English so you don't have to press buttons according to a map and hope you do it right.

You could go to Lezhin and read it there. I don't know what the per-chapter charge will be, but most comics are 3 coins, which is about 75 cents. Not really that expensive.

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 4:22PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Same though to be fair this one didn't exactly pull me in, I can watch two women having lots of sex anytime I want (Or you could go out and get a girlfriend rose you lazy piece of-) anyway point is this was just.........eh at best.

joined Mar 3, 2016

Also because it's our own official project and people would ask me for sure multiple times about "why it isn't on dynasty yet" or "when you will upload it on Dynasty" - and we CAN'T do this - so I don't want to have full inbox of the same questions over and over again.

You could have made a statement post on why your not uploading the series WITHOUT teasing us with the first two chapters.

joined Feb 18, 2015

You could have made a statement post on why your not uploading the series WITHOUT teasing us with the first two chapters.

They posted the first two chapters because they are free on Lezhin, so it isn't a problem posting them here, I would guess. That is all that is available on Lezhin right now anyway.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Hahahahahhahahaha and you think people would read it? :D That statement? I don't think so. People usually are more interested in images than text that's why I made it in this form. Also it's as same as zensunni said:

They posted the first two chapters because they are free on Lezhin, so it isn't a problem posting them here, I would guess. That is all that is available on Lezhin right now anyway.

Another reason why I posted it here is to inform people about new Ratana's story because I know they are interested in it.

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 4:28PM

joined Mar 3, 2016

What ever. You want to continue killing the Dynasty Scans Rep, just keep on trucking.

Your doing great.

I'm done here.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What ever. You want to continue killing the Dynasty Scans Rep, just keep on trucking.

Your doing great.

I'm done here.

Nez Note

Okay, you see that? Don't do that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Also hilarious that it was an account made solely to whine in this discussion thread. Dude, that's "making an egg account on Twitter just to shout at someone" levels of pathetic.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Ignore the troll...

Any case, Ratana's art is still nice but I don't like Mel at all (same issue I have with Mentality, actually). I dislike MC players so I'm skipping this like WDTFS.

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

Well, haha, I entered at the right time clearly. In the words of Claudia Donovan "She raised her eyebrow at this and walked on"

I'll add it to my Library I think. Whenever I have spare coins after unlocking WDTFS chapters I'll unlock a chap or two of it and see how it goes (Also appreciate the English uploads lol). I like Ratana and her art so I'll give it a whirl.

Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

Hahahahahhahahaha and you think people would read it? :D That statement? I don't think so. People usually are more interested in images than text that's why I made it in this form. Also it's as same as zensunni said:

Another reason why I posted it here is to inform people about new Ratana's story because I know they are interested in it.

Ty for the info..it was good one..I learned something that I did not know,
and I think we really have no reason to be angry at Alex..

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Im glad that the love interest isn't from high school. The front cover makes Lynn look really young. I will definately keep an eye on this manga.

On a side note why does the doctor have purple eyes that's the only thing I don't get.

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 4:48PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.