Forum › Hana and Hina After School discussion

joined Jan 8, 2014

Annnd now I wait to see the exciting conclusion of the sports festival! ... really tho im on the edge of my seat what with all the potential for cute and yuri...
Thanks for translating( < if I say this enough will it release faster? ) lol ;)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's cute. But that's about it.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I wonder, when Hana-chan will notice the admiration of Hina-chan to her?... and when Hina-chan feelings will notice her blooming feelings into a romantic love?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kind of a pity Milk went for the typical "one of them hurt her foot just before and will probably either mess up the race because of it or not take part at all". :/ Was hoping to see a hyper Hina going full blast and dragging a confused Hana along behind here. XD

Beside that, cute chapter, Hina getting desperate to take a pic is funny. :3

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Hina was waaaaayyyy too cute in this chapter haha. Can't wait for the chapter where Hina finally gets her number lol

joined Jun 12, 2015

I wonder, when Hana-chan will notice the admiration of Hina-chan to her?... and when Hina-chan feelings will notice her blooming feelings into a romantic love?

Who knows. This manga could be like Girl Friends.

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 8:40AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Hina is just sooo adorkable! I love seeing the their mutual adoration of each other. ^_^

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks Yuri Girl 1001 for scanlating another cute chapter.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Considering how often I see it, Japan should already declare ankle sprain an epidemy.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Cute as the reactions are, the premise has started to wear a little thin.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Ugh... This is getting really boring. "Oh. No. A Sprained ankle whatever will I do. Ah..."

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

If I recall Girl Friends was 35 chapters long.
If it's going to be as long as Girl Friends I would be very excited, I like the slow pace it's being set at. XD

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

If it's going to be as long as Girl Friends I would be very excited, I like the slow pace it's being set at. XD

i'm glad i'm not the only one that loved girl friend slow pace, why everyone is mad a this :(
when you finally get the confession after 20+ chapters it feel so good ! i was like super crazy when it happened.
and what more it did continue after the confession and showed the live as a couple, its rare to see this

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

i'm glad i'm not the only one that loved girl friend slow pace, why everyone is mad a this :(
when you finally get the confession after 20+ chapters it feel so good ! i was like super crazy when it happened.
and what more it did continue after the confession and showed the live as a couple, its rare to see this

I totally lost it when the confession happened. Completely made my day. XD

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

When will this update - it's so cute and sweet.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

When will this update - it's so cute and sweet.

When Yuri Girl 1001 remembers about the desperate fans

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

ieeheh posted:

She did do that rather absurd back-to-back release of the last several chapters of The Last Uniform earlier this month so she might be a bit burnt out on releasing more chapters at the moment.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

ieeheh posted:

She did do that rather absurd back-to-back release of the last several chapters of The Last Uniform earlier this month so she might be a bit burnt out on releasing more chapters at the moment.

I have been working on it off and on for the last couple of weeks; it's not going to be months off this time. I'm kinda surprised I'm not completely burnt out for now. Maybe because I hadn't done that much for a few months before.

In addition to chapter six it's going to include the extras from the volume 1 tank, though there's no special chapter. There is, however, significant progress, and the direction it's taking seems pretty clear.

Aah, what am I doing still awake at this hour? To bed.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

so who wants to take bets in how long befor the become a couple? I say 10 more chapters :P

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

What's with the latter part of the last chapter? A compilation?

last edited at Jan 31, 2016 11:46PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

What's with the latter part of the last chapter? A compilation?

Ah, for the people who care about such things, everything after the credits is clean versions (without all the text the magazine adds to the pages, cluttering them up) of the chapter title pages and such from the tank.
If you look at the "page number" of these images on the left of the screen, it tells you which chapter and page it is. You can compare the two and see the difference.

As I said, just for the handful of people (like me) who care. I won't promise to bother with it the next time this comes up.

last edited at Jan 31, 2016 11:53PM

Does anyone know how old Morinaga Milk is? She called herself "middle aged" in the afterword :P
Also I didn't realize how much I missed this until it came back. Ohmygodhinaissogay

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Does anyone know how old Morinaga Milk is? She called herself "middle aged" in the afterword :P
Also I didn't realize how much I missed this until it came back. Ohmygodhinaissogay

I don't know, but I know she's been publishing since at least 1994. That's the oldest story I have by her on my bookshelves, and I never bothered buying much of her older work, so she may have started even earlier.

last edited at Jan 31, 2016 11:59PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Hina is so cute, and so weirdly insecure. ^_^ loved this update.

joined Jul 8, 2013

It takes a lot to get me to feel something but holy fuck my heart hurts right now for Hinako.

To reply you must either login or sign up.