Forum › I Have a Goddess with Me discussion

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

lol. nTR right off the bat.

xD

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

I ain't gonna lie. 10/10, would schlick again.

whoknows
Mig
joined Jan 19, 2016

with all due respect, this is bullshit!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Oh my fucking god, what was that. One of the best art I've ever seen.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That last part with Kaga and Akagi cracked me up - though Kaga's supposed to be Zuikaku and Shoukaku's senior, there she was blushing over Akagi while her juniors were fucking.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

It's clear that Shoukaku is jealous over Kaga. Same situation happened in Kisetsu's doujin images, more interestingly, she shot an arrow at Zuikaku's love letter for Kaga.

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

That 124mb release.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

oooh, uncensored! I feel like I broke a law. :D

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

That 124mb release.

my net is too slow for this.

joined Aug 10, 2015

oooh, uncensored! I feel like I broke a law. :D

Maybe not a law, but maybe you broke someone's Heart? >:(
Idk why i wanted to say thus i just thought it'd fit in perfectly.

joined Jan 8, 2014

That 124mb release.

Ugh...so high def hentai is why I cant load this properly...what a pain

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The cumming scenes were a bit awkwardly presented and that cloth rubbing against her clit was a bit of a turn off, just looks painful to me tbh (btw why do people in manga seem to think it's like a little button you have to twist and turn and it'll make a girl cum instantly? I mean directly touching it often doesn't even feel that good cause it's so sensitive... Like sometimes they even bind shet around it like nipples but Wtf I can't even start imagining it it just sounds plain painful uhg... Anyways~)
But besides that it was plenty sweet&cute uvu

joined Sep 11, 2014

The cumming scenes were a bit awkwardly presented and that cloth rubbing against her clit was a bit of a turn off, just looks painful to me tbh (btw why do people in manga seem to think it's like a little button you have to twist and turn and it'll make a girl cum instantly? I mean directly touching it often doesn't even feel that good cause it's so sensitive... Like sometimes they even bind shet around it like nipples but Wtf I can't even start imagining it it just sounds plain painful uhg... Anyways~)
But besides that it was plenty sweet&cute uvu

Depends on the sensitivity of clit! Rather than being pinched, it looks like it's being held gently between two fingers. While for the cloth rubbing scene,they were probably wet enough to decrease the friction.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Did she just hit a panel border?

I thought the same!

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Also we rarely get any uncensored vaginas. So this was nice.

joined Oct 21, 2013

124mb

The horror when you save a greyscale image as RGB...

To reply you must either login or sign up.