Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Not enough :(

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

That hurts...

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

I love lilac and she's my favorite artist. So happy she's making her own stories now. That being said, this one was really sad yet beautiful

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I love when a Manga with no words is more emotional intense than ones with words. It was heartbreaking.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Right in the gut.

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

Y du dis ;_;

joined Apr 15, 2013

Oof. That's well done.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

hey at least they are all happy lol and thats what matters lel

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

tagging more feels like a spoiler

I totally understand that, and I'm not gonna suggest any tags but what's the point of the ability to blacklist tags if you can't blacklist stuff like this? (okay, I know... blocking tragedy. Or watersports) Some people blacklist het. It's always a gut punch to see stories like this, even if they're totally realistic and valid stories.

btw I don't hate men at all. I just don't like them breaking up yuri (lesbian) couples! I know that might sound ridiculous, but there it is lol. two girls breaking up because of "societal expectations" or "wanting a family" is sad and painful to me. and also both realistic and outdated at the same time. It's a shame. Some love stories because they can shine a light on real issues, and let you cathartically relate. and some love them because they can be an escape from reality, or an ideal version of reality itself.

I'll just say that blacklisting is a very useful feature that I and I'm sure many others on this site appreciate immensely.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 11:12PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I'm touched she was happy for her, but she should get her own happiness, too. So I should cast aside this one-shot.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 11:19PM

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

You're wrong neversung, they were never a couple, this is a story about unrequited love, here what Lilac said in Tapastic:

"In this one-shot short story, it represents unrequired love and understanding of combination between both friendship and romance. I want to express the reality that sometimes we can't really control how our feeling develop to someone, and love depends on two people decision and understanding. The feeling that pass the thin line between friendship and lover, it's very complicated to overcome. If we learn to accept who we are and truly love and understand the person that we care about, we will learn that the true form of love is unconditional. As long as the person is happy, it's enough."

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Well alright, then. :O

"If we learn to accept who we are and truly love and understand the person that we care about, we will learn that the true form of love is unconditional. As long as the person is happy, it's enough."

that's a beautiful sentiment.

I think my statement about reflecting reality vs escaping reality still holds up, though. :/

It's a great piece of work by the author, with a lot of thought and feeling (and talent!) put into it. I personally didn't enjoy it, but that's on me.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 11:38PM

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

it's heart-tugging.. hmmm.. makes my heart hurt.. :((

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

What garbage.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Feel has no word.

joined Sep 11, 2014

For those of you who read the comments section before you read the manga AND a yuri purist, skip this one.

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

man, that was..feels :'c

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You're wrong neversung, they were never a couple, this is a story about unrequited love, here what Lilac said in Tapastic:

"In this one-shot short story, it represents unrequired love and understanding of combination between both friendship and romance. I want to express the reality that sometimes we can't really control how our feeling develop to someone, and love depends on two people decision and understanding. The feeling that pass the thin line between friendship and lover, it's very complicated to overcome. If we learn to accept who we are and truly love and understand the person that we care about, we will learn that the true form of love is unconditional. As long as the person is happy, it's enough."

"The two girls are good friends, I can tell (old friends?).
Maybe they have been more than friends in the past. Lovers? Maybe yes, maybe not. But today their relationship is over. They managed to stay close friends"

"Also thank you very much Eve for sharing your aspects and opinions, you have understood everything perfectly. ^^="

It's not so simple as no they were never lovers T-sama.

joined Feb 18, 2015

An there I was hoping that it was the divorced dad bringing the baby back to the mamas after his visitation weekend... oh well.

joined Aug 16, 2015

Welp... The husband looks like a nice guy, at least.

joined Jul 8, 2013

BOOOOO! Why are yuris like this so damn common...*cries* I'm not particularly susceptible to drama but when it gets rapid fired at me like with yuri stuff, it just gets to be too much, you know...Like my heart can only take so much lol.
Although the fact that it was clearly mutual here and this was still the outcome makes this one more stupid to me, than dramatic. Like if its onesided then okay, ouch my heart and feels but this was mutual so there was really no reason for this outcome to happen, really. And of course, people gonna reply stuff like "Oh she didn't wanna ruin the friendship" or "Oh they were probably raised being taught it was wrong" or "Oh they probably believed they could never have a normal life together" or "Oh maybe she realized too late" or some shit like that. And with all that in mind, I still think it's fucking stupid. Just cuz they had a reason, doesn't make it less stupid OR less unnecessary lol. At least not to me. I just pity the guy at this point.

Also, can we get an unrequited love tag or a bad ending tag or a IT'LL FUCKING DESTROY YOUR HEART tag or even an unrequited love tag or something along those lines? I love yuri but these series with this type of ending are my most hated (in case it wasn't obvious lol) so I'd like to steer clear of them lol. Naturally, I'm expecting a "no" to these potential tags because, I guess that'd be a spoiler...But I mean is it really? Yeah, it tells you that you'll become miserable but it doesn't tell you how or why, does it? For all we know somebody dies or moves away or its all a flashback and she's alone now or something. Just saying, a heads up would probably make the readers survival more likely lol. That being said, I'm still painfully aware this suggestion will be rejected lol.

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 2:33AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Fucking burn

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Awww...
It hurts until the last sentence. "She's still my dear friend."

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

nothing hurts more than falling in love with a straight girl
so close, yet so far

To reply you must either login or sign up.