Forum › Yours and My Different Meanings discussion

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Damn it, Yukko! Just kiss the girl!!

Title is wrong. Should be "meanings" and not "feelings." For those wondering, it uses a japanese word similar to homonym.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Kinda reminds me of another story with college girls, where one of them smokes and her love is one-sided as well.

joined Jul 8, 2013

So much sadness. In my heart right now.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Missing the Aaaaaaangst tag.

Some of us really depend on the tags too, so we can avoid real downers like this one. :-(

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 8:52PM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

You don't even ask her, goddammit!

Missing the Aaaaaaangst tag.

Some of us really depend on the tags too, so we can avoid real downers like this one. :-(

Do you know that you can suggest tag to be added or removed? Is right beside the comment button.
Help the community, don't just complain.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Title is wrong. Should be "meanings" and not "feelings." For those wondering, it uses a japanese word similar to homonym.

Sorry. was tired

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

These storylines always confuse me as someone who hasn't had a close friend or lover. Is it really that hard to tell someone important to you that you like them? Why just go on hurting? Best case is you get a good friend and couple, worst case is you're sad for a bit but you move on and look for someone else.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

This confused my brain and I had to read it three times. It really seems like they feel the same.. it feels like they both have a romantic interest in one another honestly.. but maybe I'm just reading their emotions wrong.. that's how it came off to me anyway I guess I'll just continue to be in a confused limbo

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

the thing thats throwing me off is that the characters in both stories, according to arc kuno in the release post, are completely unrelated >_>
both pairs look super similar and this feels like it could be a continuation of the first story. only thing that convinced me was that yukko wears glasses while black hair from the first doesnt.

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 12:52AM

OMGEE i thought miss dumb-dumb meant the same love the megane gurl has for her.... I'M WRONG?!?! MY YURI-HEART!! O_O

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

Oh god

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

OMGEE i thought miss dumb-dumb meant the same love the megane gurl has for her.... I'M WRONG?!?! MY YURI-HEART!! O_O

You're not necessarily wrong, they may both have the same feelings. But either way, the MC assumes they have different feelings, that it's ambiguous whether she's right or not is the real tragedy here. That, and her lacking the courage to find out for sure.

joined Aug 10, 2015

:(( (ಥ_ಥ) nande

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Damn it, Yukko! Just kiss the girl!!

And here in my head began to play a song from Mermaid :D
Sha la la la la la
My oh my look like the girl too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl whoa whoa
xD

joined Jun 12, 2015

A bit confused, but not shocked.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Nezchan

You're not necessarily wrong, they may both have the same feelings. But either way, the MC assumes they have different feelings, that it's ambiguous whether she's right or not is the real tragedy here. That, and her lacking the courage to find out for sure.

I went through this tragedy for over 5 years. It hurts to be reminded I've wasted that much time. I either should have confessed and moved on if rejected, or stayed away from her. But I did neither and was always left with a feeling of confusion and false hope that went nowhere.

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 1:30PM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Looks like their meaning is the same. I want a sequel.

**I'm so glad that I told my feelings to my very close friend 6 years ago and the best part is that it's mutual. she also told me that she will never ever tell it to me so the chance of us being together is 0% if I hadn't confess..I'm so glad I did..

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Each person in the world has their own story but more often there is a two roads diverging on our choice. That is what I thought...then choose the road that you think you will have a less regrets.

joined Jul 18, 2015

My poor heart, I need more fluff and a sequel. ;~;

**I'm so glad that I told my feelings to my very close friend 6 years ago and the best part is that it's mutual. she also told me that she will never ever tell it to me so the chance of us being together is 0% if I hadn't confess..I'm so glad I did..

Aw that's cute :3

Thevoid
joined Nov 13, 2015

Does anyone know if this has a sequel that's untranslated? Perhaps there is hope yet.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Does anyone know if this has a sequel that's untranslated? Perhaps there is hope yet.

No sequel, but theres one more part to the anthology that Binbou is doing. No hope. :(

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

bitter sweet... :'3

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

These storylines always confuse me as someone who hasn't had a close friend or lover. Is it really that hard to tell someone important to you that you like them? Why just go on hurting? Best case is you get a good friend and couple, worst case is you're sad for a bit but you move on and look for someone else.

You put the friendship at risk by doing that. And when they say no, you can't just go on with being friends like before. It'll always be a bit more awkward or too hard for the one who had those feelings.
Your point works for people you're not friend with though.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

.....?.....

....what again?

To reply you must either login or sign up.