Forum › Child Sweet 2 discussion

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Aww man... rejected.

I guess they can't all end up together. :(

joined Jul 8, 2013

There's gonna be some bullshit reason for the rejection isn't there? Especially since we KNOW its mutual...

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

Woah woah woah woah....nothing has been said about a rejection!!! That was just the confession!! Jeez people...

joined Dec 8, 2013

I hope you're right but Aki's sad looking face and Saki's forlorn smile-cry is Japanese for rejected.

The fact that it says "To the next stage" rather than "To the next couple" is promising, though... But the last chapter said "To be continued" so... what is the next stage?

It's a hell of a (hopefully) cliff-hanger, though.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

We don't even know if that was a confession at all either. For all we know, she chickened out and said something totally unrelated or even pushed her away herself in a panic.

Also, with those shirts when they were kids, it kinda looks like their parents wanted them to turn lesbians. XD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yeah, the t-shirts are just too much... xD

joined Dec 8, 2013

GIRLS <3

joined Jan 8, 2016

One of the bullies is gay.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yeah, that yaoi was nice.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

There's the next arc called Child Resolution. It consists 3 parts. 1st involves Saki x Aki. 2nd is Chinatsu x Mika (NSFW), but I can't find the last one.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 4:02AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

There's 4 parts left, and Yuri-ism is doing all of them. Be patient for now, it'll be done eventually.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 4:19AM

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

This is slowly becoming my favorite series here, I think its just the way Charie drew the clothes or something... Idk I just really like the bagginess of the clothes sometimes... Its nice not seeing characters wear just school uniforms and cute clothing. Like REALLY nice.

And do you really think they wont end up together? I mean that would really weird for the main couple not to actually become a couple... But I guess its about how we get there, not the destination (or something like lol)

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 8:14PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Oh man I want that t-shirt!! And expression on the 6th page is just like my face while reading Dynasty ahaha xD
Thanks for your work =]

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 5:21AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I want that t-shirt.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ack! Cliffhanger! >.<
Thanks for translating! Can't wait to see the next one ^_^

It does kinda look like a rejection.... BUT I WON'T LOSE HOPE UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER OR WHATEVER PROVES ME DIFFERENT! >~<

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

neversung posted:

I hope you're right but Aki's sad looking face and Saki's forlorn smile-cry is Japanese for rejected.

The fact that it says "To the next stage" rather than "To the next couple" is promising, though... But the last chapter said "To be continued" so... what is the next stage?

It's a hell of a (hopefully) cliff-hanger, though.

Well let's see. Aki is secretly dreaming of Saki fucking her. Saki is actively desiring fucking Aki. Both of the Sweet Child parts have been each side of Aki and Saki. The only real thing left is the impending "we need to talk" where they both awkwardly confess their feelings and fuck the shit out of each other.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

stroking the bean to ur crush...
then crying...yuri is pain sometimes

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 7:27AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

stroking the bean to ur crush...
then crying...yuri is pain sometimes

I agree, :( Yuri with cliffhanger is always pain (ಥ_ಥ)

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

I was wondering maybe the reason why Aki is dreaming about those things is because Saki has a strong desire to fuck her friend? because something like this happened to me. I have a co worker and we are like best of friends and she claims that we are soulmates then one day she got promoted in our work and I was desiring to buy her a necklace to congratulate her but I couldn't find a perfect necklace for her, then few days after (me still looking for a perfect necklace for her) she enthusiastically told me that she had a dream that someone put a heart shape necklace on her and that's when I got the idea that I should get her a heart shape necklace.
and tbh this is not the first time that this happened, well, we often talk about dreams and such and she always dream about the things that I desire or predicts the things that happened to me. it feels like she has a sixth sense when it comes to me. :/

joined Jun 12, 2015

Whoa, cliffhanger. Good to know that's not the end.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 11:39AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I was wondering maybe the reason why Aki is dreaming about those things is because Saki has a strong desire to fuck her friend? because something like this happened to me. I have a co worker and we are like best of friends and she claims that we are soulmates then one day she got promoted in our work and I was desiring to buy her a necklace to congratulate her but I couldn't find a perfect necklace for her, then few days after (me still looking for a perfect necklace for her) she enthusiastically told me that she had a dream that someone put a heart shape necklace on her and that's when I got the idea that I should get her a heart shape necklace.
and tbh this is not the first time that this happened, well, we often talk about dreams and such and she always dream about the things that I desire or predicts the things that happened to me. it feels like she has a sixth sense when it comes to me. :/

Sounds like you have a keeper on your hands.

joined Dec 8, 2013

There's the next arc called Child Resolution. It consists 3 parts. 1st involves Saki x Aki. 2nd is Chinatsu x Mika (NSFW), but I can't find the last one.

Well, I take back everything I said, then. If the next part involves Aki and Saki, I'm ~90% sure they're super together. That 10% is because the Aki/Saki chapter isn't NSFW and with all that sexual tension I don't see how you conclude their story happily without them fuckin. I mean, I'm cool with it, but that seems unconventional.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 3:33PM

joined Jan 8, 2016

Well, I take back everything I said, then. If the next part involves Aki and Saki, I'm ~90% sure they're super together. That 10% is because the Aki/Saki chapter isn't NSFW and with all that sexual tension I don't see how you conclude their story happily without them fuckin. I mean, I'm cool with it, but that seems unconventional.

Except Yuri-ism stated that the rest of the series would focus entirely on Aki & Saki, so I don't know what even. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

joined Feb 19, 2015

Where does yuri-ism find the raws? And where can i find them online?

To reply you must either login or sign up.