Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 6:03PM

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Dawwww that was cute

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

oh my god... so this is a subtext? really? damn.. I thought I love yuri but someone's here even more fanatic than me if he sees subtext in this ABSOLUTELY non-yuri-related doujinshi

please my dear friend. dont tag. dont tag at all, please. i hate wasting my time on this. thank god its 4 pages. but next surely will be a nonyuri 60paged work tagged yuri. its disappointing even irritating (( dont make people nerving, make love :D

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 7:17PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

There are a lot of good things to come out of the Obama years (not to get too political or anything), but "Thanks Obama" is my personal favorite.

Tumblr_inline_o0jzypbfvb1tn11th_540_1452229079373
joined Jun 5, 2015

kawaaiii...
and I think the person who realize it first should be Eri.. she's not being kashikoi I guess..

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 8:09PM

joined Mar 29, 2015

Que hermoso O <3 un día atrasado, pero hermoso <3

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

This was really nice, but definitely no subtext here...

joined Apr 13, 2012

Everyone x Hanayo

joined Aug 16, 2015

Happy Birthday, Hanayo!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I had a working Heartwarming monitor before I made the mistake of reading this, now I need a new one. :)

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

Ahhh... Happy Adorableness...

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

oh my god... so this is a subtext? really? damn.. I thought I love yuri but someone's here even more fanatic than me if he sees subtext in this ABSOLUTELY non-yuri-related doujinshi

please my dear friend. dont tag. dont tag at all, please. i hate wasting my time on this. thank god its 4 pages. but next surely will be a nonyuri 60paged work tagged yuri. its disappointing even irritating (( dont make people nerving, make love :D

It was tagged that way because someone set this as a love live series. But one day I hope to become a perfect person like you and never make any mistakes and wasting people's time to read a four page pixiv comic. Time waits for no one after all.

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

I don't know how much I laughed at this comment. So I'll tell you why it's tagged subtext, because Love Live is subtext. Do you know the meaning of subtext? Here's the result in google:
"an underlying and often distinct theme in a piece of writing or conversation." But if you do not understand that, then, well I'm sorry it had to happen that way.

On another note, thanks Obama-san

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

It was tagged that way because someone set this as a love live series. But one day I hope to become a perfect person like you and never make any mistakes and wasting people's time to read a four page pixiv comic. Time waits for no one after all.

It's ok Kouhai-chan, u did good pat pat

last edited at Jan 18, 2016 5:48AM

joined Jul 29, 2015

Bah. Ignore the naysayers. Keep uploading more adorableness! I neeeds it! And you're one of the best suppliers. ^_^

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

wow give the guy a break XD

last edited at Jan 18, 2016 8:00AM

joined Jul 22, 2014

this is funny because exactly this happened to me and my friends, my friends panicked so much that they kicked the birthday boy out of the group XD

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

So cute so cute so cute!!!

joined Aug 9, 2013

Retards.
Lovely retards

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

C-cute!

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Maki uses the most obnoxious handle name of them all in Line.

last edited at Jan 18, 2016 8:26PM

joined Jul 29, 2015

To me it feels like something Rin, Nico and/or Nozomi set up for her. As in the little tsundere had no intentions of joining the chat group and didn't have a LINE account anyway, so one (or multiple) of the troublemakers set up an account. Maki begrudgingly joined and has been too lazy to change the screen name since. She will never admit it publicly, but she actually enjoys the chat now that she is a part of it.

Or it could be something completely different. I dunno, that's just my head canon.

last edited at Jan 19, 2016 1:11AM

"Thanks Obama" really got me! XD

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

The screen is supposed to be on pana's end so what this really means is pana calls maki a lovely nickname. Also I find it funny that umi is the only one that's "Sonoda umi" on the screen.

last edited at Jan 19, 2016 5:04AM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Sorry for exaggeration. Really sorry if I hurt you. It was more of a cry to emptiness. Coz its not the first time and I was silent for like etenity. Hoping for some development and joy and get nothing is... well sad.
So I'm sorry. Wish you be well and lucky )

To reply you must either login or sign up.