Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

This is my favourite chapter by far!

Specifically No-rae's inner monologue in the last bits.
Up til now I always felt like the attraction was too one-sided (always Seol-a fawning over No-rae). It's Very refreshing to see it the other way 'round. I hope it keeps up with this kind of atmosphere for the both of them.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

"I want to be with you always"

I think my heart stopped at this line. Seriously, I am *floating after this chapter.

joined Mar 23, 2013

That bathtub analogy is pretty good. But woah, 10 years dating and not living together.

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

This is my favourite chapter by far!

Specifically No-rae's inner monologue in the last bits.
Up til now I always felt like the attraction was too one-sided (always Seol-a fawning over No-rae). It's Very refreshing to see it the other way 'round. I hope it keeps up with this kind of atmosphere for the both of them.

Exactly my thoughts
I was afraid at first since the ex coming back and then Enah come making Norae all fangirling toward her
But after knowing this chapter with those Norae's monologue
I couldnt be happier and cant wait the moment they will be together

joined Nov 30, 2011

Evilnemesis

That bathtub analogy is pretty good. But woah, 10 years dating and not living together.

I thought that was a great analogy too! And I'm in an 8+ year relationship myself and we're not living together. Circumstances can keep you apart but if you both work at it, it's completely possible.

Lastly, No-rae has been in love with Seol-a for quite some time now. However, we've spent far more time reading from Seol-a's point of view than No-rae's that, many seem to be forgetting this. I also think that No-rae did not realize Seol-a's harboring mutual feelings, I think she was just going, "woa! I really REALLY love this person." Sort of an, affirmation to herself about her feelings. The realization of mutual feelings will probably a much more significant event and not totally passed over.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm so sad Norae still hasnt realized Seola's feelings for her ;( But wow, it's still a great and cute chapter. They're both freaking in love with each other. Ssamba, what are you making us waiting for? Please make it worthwhile

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

boop - http://pastebin.com/KRs00fRb

No-rae's inner monologues are the best

Thanks Halmoni!

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Okay here's chapter 57
http://imgur.com/a/OMQ4t

as always go to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com or bit.do/ffi for short

sorry anonymous for taking over your role, and sorry for being late again T T
hope you enjoy it more now that it's typesetted :)

last edited at Dec 28, 2015 8:40AM

joined Feb 19, 2015

10 years dating and still not living together. And we thought 57 chapters was long...

joined Aug 18, 2015

appreciate for the translation and typeset, as always.

fav moment in the chapter is when Norae slept on Seola's lap.

Emhyr var Emreis
joined Dec 7, 2015

Does anybody know how the situation of LGBT people has been evolving in South Korea ? Are they considered as parias ?

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

boop - http://pastebin.com/KRs00fRb

No-rae's inner monologues are the best

Thanks Halmoni!

Yup! Love it. Love her blushing face too, so cute.

Happy New Year Halmoni! Thanks for all you do! :)

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

what a great and refreshing chapter! thanks for the translation and typesetting. enjoyed every bit of it, and still longing for more. just like these two. enah might bring these two together! she may be the blessing in disguise that we've all been waiting for. let's see!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks thatanon for typesetting. It's always more enjoyable to read once it's typesetted

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Evilnemesis

I thought that was a great analogy too! And I'm in an 8+ year relationship myself and we're not living together. Circumstances can keep you apart but if you both work at it, it's completely possible.

Lastly, No-rae has been in love with Seol-a for quite some time now. However, we've spent far more time reading from Seol-a's point of view than No-rae's that, many seem to be forgetting this. I also think that No-rae did not realize Seol-a's harboring mutual feelings, I think she was just going, "woa! I really REALLY love this person." Sort of an, affirmation to herself about her feelings. The realization of mutual feelings will probably a much more significant event and not totally passed over.

I agree. She is relishing in the moment of just being in love. When she realizes Seol-A loves her too, it will be epic.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I love this chapter so much, it was so sweet! The inner monologue of No-Rae was the best part and when she blushed when she realized how much she likes Seol-A fangirls so cute.
The president knows definitely and I think she is going to help them to get together or something.
I'm so happy we finally got to see No-Rae's thoughts.

It seems like Christmas might be coming soon in FF, do you think we might get a christmas chapter even if its in january?

Anyway, I hope the story will continue moving forward and not take steps back.

Thanks as always to everyone who let us read this story :)

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I haven't had time to get my weekly FF fill the last couple of weeks so I could read the last three chapters in one go. Man, that last one really brought a smile on my face.

The president seems to be a great ally for our couple. Somehow people aren't even half as bad as they seem at first glance in FF.

Happy new year and much health, happiness and fulfillment in 2016, everybody!

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I know that christmas eve for Japan is more about couples then family. I don't know if its the same for Korea. I just hope they confess to each other, underneath the christmas tree and we get some lip on lip action that would be the best present.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This chapter..omg. (Just read it.) Talk about fluttering feelings. I barely have words--Lovely. Just lovely.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I've reread this chapter for a few times. And I noticed just now, and really appreciate the scene when Norae was walking and she stopped right in front of the bakery. Her head was looking forward, and Seola was showing her back towards Norae. Do you know what it means? That Norae could notice Seola's back, even from the corner of her eye. Because Seola's on Norae's mind all the time.

I found it so subtle yet so thoughtful of Ssamba.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Alex Edit
source: http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul/220584283934

last edited at Dec 31, 2015 5:34PM by Alextasha

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Alex Edit

I could die now

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

SeolA: I'm not sure, could you check?
Norae: Ummm, sure.

Nice Pic!

last edited at Dec 31, 2015 6:43PM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I've reread this chapter for a few times. And I noticed just now, and really appreciate the scene when Norae was walking and she stopped right in front of the bakery. Her head was looking forward, and Seola was showing her back towards Norae. Do you know what it means? That Norae could notice Seola's back, even from the corner of her eye. Because Seola's on Norae's mind all the time.

I found it so subtle yet so thoughtful of Ssamba.

The ending sequence was my favorite part as well. But, then again, maybe it was due to the build up of the entire chapter. The whole thing was really nice. I guess I can just call it an awesome climax, ha-ha.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Alex Edit

I could die now

Is this official art by ssamba? i love it haha.

Btw, happy new year everyone!

To reply you must either login or sign up.