Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Hah, fun manga :d

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Whoa this was uploaded fast, awesome
Havent seen body swapping in the yuri genre, and the mcs have chemistry, I'm excited to see how this will pan out :D

It's also interesting to note that the author has mostly only done yaoi, nice to see her take on yuri

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 12:23AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Brain x Boobs or Boobs x Brain
Nice pair.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

What a fun read! Gonna keep my eye on this one for sure. XD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Okay this got me! I thought it was going to be the popular girl with the plain girl (both in look and charm) but surprise! the girl is actually really fun and is not afraid of anyone.
Something to take into account, that "Is not that I like them, I'm just yearning for what I lack" ... Hmmmmm nope, I don't believe you, she really loves them.

Thanks for translating, this is really nice...

If they have sex it would be really weird with all the swapping

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 12:18AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

If they have sex it would be really weird with all the swapping

Of course, what may be weird to some could be really kinky for others...

I do really like this so far, the MC's fit well together and the whole body-swapping thing seems like it could even funnier later on.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I hope this leads to some actual romance rather than just the joking around like a lot of comedy yuri series tend to do. Also, was it just me or did Ichinose's personality COMPLETELY change the moment they first swapped bodies (and yes, I'm aware they swapped bodies but I mean her personality changed once she entered Nikaido's. She seemed much more calm,quiet, and serious during the color pages at the start.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Mmhmm, I hope it emphasises a more romantic thing as it goes on in some way. It's funny as it is now (the "misunderstanding" in the bathroom with the friends was fun to see happen so fast), but some actual yuri would be nice.

and by romantic i don't mean "l want it to go full on Girl Friends" or something, just more than superficial kissing

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 12:35AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I hope this leads to some actual romance rather than just the joking around like a lot of comedy yuri series tend to do. Also, was it just me or did Ichinose's personality COMPLETELY change the moment they first swapped bodies (and yes, I'm aware they swapped bodies but I mean her personality changed once she entered Nikaido's. She seemed much more calm,quiet, and serious during the color pages at the start.

I think that's her personality, a mix of calm, variations of low key and high key fangirling when it comes to boobs and good cooking, and saying stupid things with a straight face
I really enjoy it though, it's a really fun combination and unexpectedly, Natsuko's the straight man/boke

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

This does seem pretty promising. Didn't expect the Lots of Kissing tag from the discription but I think it has the potential for some great comedy that way.
Also hoping for some romance as like a sub plot or something.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Entertaining so far. Having the friends think they're dating does seem like a lead in to an actual relationship

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was really fun! I totally thought Ichinose was going to be one of those typical Kuuderes (I dislike Kuuderes), but she's actually a really fun character!

Looking forward to more.

joined Sep 11, 2014

The manga shows good promise, and like others, I do hope it's more of a yuri with comedy rather than comedy with yuri.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I literally just read this on another site and wanted more yuri and saw this. Ono

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's a gag manga with light yuri. I don't expect it to go beyond that scope, like Sakura Trick. Romance will probably be comedic if any.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Meh. Looks like another Sakura Trick. This time the excuse for lots of kissing is body swap.

joined May 23, 2015

Also, was it just me or did Ichinose's personality COMPLETELY change the moment they first swapped bodies (and yes, I'm aware they swapped bodies but I mean her personality changed once she entered Nikaido's. She seemed much more calm,quiet, and serious during the color pages at the start.

Something you should realize about volume releases for manga is that they always want to include some color pages at the start, because that is where it is the most convenient to put them in. However, not all series get a color spread for their first chapter in the magazine. So the author goes back and draws a few pages to insert before the first chapter. This is why the connection between the color pages and the first black and white ones can seem really awkward or slightly repetitive. Because the author has to figure out a way to put some stuff before the actual opening introduction.

That is happening here.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Fun story so far, hope it has some solid yuri further along...
Thanks for translating ^_^

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Cute designs, never was a fun of body swap store is though. Feels a bit too much like yamajo

joined May 23, 2015

Also, if you want something with a bit more of a serious relationship, someone help me do Kirarin Ryou. Though it's really more the side characters that are.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Interesting take on the typical body swap. I like that they can do it at will instead of being stuck and the whole manga being about trying to find a way back.

But yeah, if they do go into a full relationship at some point, sex might turn a bit chaotic. XD

Haha i wonder if they'll ever be able to stop swapping bodies when they kiss in the future...? Maybe when that SURPRISINGLY WEIRD AND PERVY Haruko is satisfied with her own small chest...? XD

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Since Sakura Trick this type of manga/anime with Kiss plot is getting common
maybe we need a proper word to this type of manga, kiss manga?

KuroNekoNegurumi
L
joined Dec 10, 2015

Haruko San don't worry you're not the only one whose an A-cup ^^"
Also, Naitou San hang in there!!!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

That teleporting bread though...

To reply you must either login or sign up.