Forum › Bara Kuma Arashi discussion

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

This is it everyone. What we see today is the physical manifestation of cruelty, madness, and despair, all combined into 20 pages of nightmarish vision that shall forever torment the core of our souls. Every single panel was designed solely for the sake of withering our smiles under the name of the unholy carols. With the hands of a madman as it's instrument, and the digital domain as it's prophet, it's sings the lullaby of the devil in an unceasing vigilance. A grand ballad of intoxicating horror, this is truly the masterpiece made by someone who feeds on the banquet of death and decadence.

May the author finds peace knowing that his bitter experience in life has accumulated enough storm to disturb the land of the living for an eternity. And may the ones who still breathe find courage to believe that there is still hope for man. For I certainly cannot.

agreed

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I didn't know Satan wrote doujins hahaha RIP me

Wow, you win too.

I feel like there should be a lottery drawing for comments I like. Someone bother me to start this, please.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Madofuckers actually did it.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Is the yuri I normally enjoy as weird to an outsider as this was to me? I have no idea how conditioned I am, but this was a fucking trip.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Someone bother me to start this, please.

Only if you read this doujin first.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/TKmJMJC.gif

last edited at Sep 26, 2015 1:26AM

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

This is it everyone. What we see today is the physical manifestation of cruelty, madness, and despair, all combined into 20 pages of nightmarish vision that shall forever torment the core of our souls. Every single panel was designed solely for the sake of withering our smiles under the name of the unholy carols. With the hands of a madman as it's instrument, and the digital domain as it's prophet, it's sings the lullaby of the devil in an unceasing vigilance. A grand ballad of intoxicating horror, this is truly the masterpiece made by someone who feeds on the banquet of death and decadence.

May the author finds peace knowing that his bitter experience in life has accumulated enough storm to disturb the land of the living for an eternity. And may the ones who still breathe find courage to believe that there is still hope for man. For I certainly cannot.

I felt like that, and I only glanced at the cover.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Still better than lesbians being turned straight by the power of cocks.

That was already proven impossible

I'm going to save this screenshot to keep my spirits up. It makes me happy somehow to see this combination of bookmarks and open sites and folders.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Am I the only one not bothered by this? ............I mean! EEEWWWW I'm never coming back to this site! hehe

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Okay, I actually read it now and it's not as bad as I was expecting. Probably because of the complete censoring and the fact that you don't actually see any shit. Still weird and worthy of the wtf tag though.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Okay, I actually read it now and it's not as bad as I was expecting. Probably because of the complete censoring and the fact that you don't actually see any shit. Still weird and worthy of the wtf tag though.

We debated the necessity of the Scat tag, but decided to err on the safe side.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

hahaha, I lost it at "Bears are all about guts". Good parody. The last pages though... And truth be told, I secretly hoped for an Utena x Yurikuma crossover instead, based on the title... oh well...

this looks cool together with the Scatman videos in the background

last edited at Sep 26, 2015 9:23AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

a very low quality Bara!

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I'm going to save this screenshot to keep my spirits up. It makes me happy somehow to see this combination of bookmarks and open sites and folders.

When I saw the combination of Mozart, piano lessons, cuisine, lesbians and Hanabira, I thought this could have been a screenshot of my PC. I don't know you, but you seem awesome :D
I like it thumbs up

last edited at Sep 26, 2015 3:08PM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

When I saw the combination of Mozart, piano lessons, cuisine, lesbians and Hanabira, I thought this could have been a screenshot of my PC. I don't know you, but you seem awesome :D
I like it thumbs up

thumbs up

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Those are weird but funny. Seeing a girl get pregnant by a millipede or a human sized fly, not.

Isn't that a storyline from Franken Fran or something?

Omg finally someone knows Franken Fran!! Yes it is.

This work was.... very ... weird... I don't know what to think... I... Hmm... No

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Those are weird but funny. Seeing a girl get pregnant by a millipede or a human sized fly, not.

This work was.... very ... weird... I don't know what to think... I... Hmm... No

Well, I know of it. I've only read four or five stories, and that was plenty. But I've known a lot of people who have raved about how good it is.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Once you get past the weirdness you find a surprisingly entertaining story, sadly the end feels rushed as hell.

By the way, is being licensed by Seven Seas next year.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This doujin? Cool!

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Get our shit together guys. This ist not that bad. I startet reading and I read until "I'm an ordinary male schoolgirl." Then I went to the comments and I laughed my ass off. One day maybe I'll try reading the whole 20 pages!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

This doujin? Cool!

Obviously he was still talking about Zetsubou no Uta.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Well, I know of it. I've only read four or five stories, and that was plenty. But I've known a lot of people who have raved about how good it is.

It is awesome if you like that sort of thing, a masterpiece to me.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Wtf did i jus....(॓_॔)

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

ordinary male schoolgirl

good shit

I find bara parodies really funny. No idea why people here take it as seriously as if it was some heresy to yuri itself.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

good shit

Heh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.