Series is over now.

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 1:04PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Eh? Abruptly like that?

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Eh? Abruptly like that?

Yeah, though from what I could tell, the mangaka didn't try to tie everything up but instead left a lot of relationships open. So a good ending for what it was, leaves a lot of potential if he ever decides to revive it somehow.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the other moe mma still continues.

does the two in last panel dating or something?
http://raw.senmanga.com/Teppuu/Final/25

it's fine to date underage girls?

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 3:59PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Skimmed over the last chapter and it looks like he would be able to revive it if need be. Though he may have lost interest along the way.

And rather, I'd love those two dating (top of the page. See the smirk of the teacher...). One of them is already head-over-heels for the other.

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 3:44PM

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

the other moe mma still continues.

it's fine to date underage girls?

I would say father/daughter sounds more likely^^ But i would like it if those two in panel 2 from the same page would be dating :D

I still kinda hope that it isn't ending but that the mangaka just wants a break & the story switches magazines -> continue with a new title like Teppu 2.
As sad as i am to see it go, i'm happy that he didn't force an ending but did a "life goes on" kind of ending that he can easily continue. It looks like a normal chapter.
Maybe the Brother getting out of his room happend a bit fast but it is a good sign, that Natsuo didn't win. I always thought hat she would lose here, so that she could crush Yuzu and maybe Ringi as well at the big tournament at the end or afterwards in a private fight.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

koneko

No. It turned out it's her father and we finally learned her name XD

SoulyD

I still kinda hope that it isn't ending but that the mangaka just wants a break & the story switches magazines -> continue with a new title like Teppu 2.

I honestly doubt it. He was on hiatsu for 2 years already. It's already a miracle he came to finish his work and managed to wrap everything just fine at the end. It's true that story can be easily continued, but I wouldn't count on that.

That being said, I was reading this manga since first chapter had been scanlated and I really loved Natsuo and her story so.... DAMN WHY IT HAD TO END!? T__T

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 1:51PM

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

I honestly doubt it. He was on hiatsu for 2 years already. It's already a miracle he came to finish his work and managed to wrap everything just fine at the end. It's true that story can be easily continued, but I wouldn't count on that.

I know, i just like to dream a little bit^^
And there is always hope. I'm reading two series that continued after a hiatus of 9 and 11 years, so who knows what will happen.

joined Dec 16, 2013

chp30
yuzuko x natsuo pretty much canon.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

chp30
yuzuko x natsuo pretty much canon.

Nah, she just hates her very existence. Well if you think hate=love, then I guess.

Natsuo and Kei makes better couple.

last edited at Jul 17, 2015 4:03PM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

There was another chapter?!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

There was another chapter?!

Other group translated ch. 30 Quality of raws and translation is low, but you can get the grasp. I already read it in japanese so I don't really mind waiting for better scanlation (which is on hiatus again ;/)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Didn't expect it to end so soon. I'm glad Natsuo is finally growing a little bit, but I kinda expected her to keep failing upwards somehow

But when they put all those flashbacks, all the shit she has been through... you can kinda relate why she is such a bitch.

One more episode... I can't deal with this

joined Nov 30, 2011

Damn... this series is just awesome though... I kinda wanted her to win at the end.

joined Dec 16, 2013

apology? it's not his fault he's got severe inferiority complex that being saved by a girl crushed him... it's all patriarchy fault!!

joined Nov 30, 2011

Overall, a good ending. Although I felt like the resolution with her brother was kinda lame. She didn't have to beat his brains out, but some explanation/apology on his part would have been good

Yeah, that was really weird. I thought she may have been dreaming or something...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Overall, a good ending. Although I felt like the resolution with her brother was kinda lame. She didn't have to beat his brains out, but some explanation/apology on his part would have been good

Yeah, that was really weird. I thought she may have been dreaming or something...

I sure hope not... Well, maybe she dreamed the part about watching a movie together all happy
I don't think we'll get a sequel, it was a very good read... And if we do get a sequel, it would be nice to have it from Eyebrow-chan perspective.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The ending looked like he got bored or it got axed.

There's an opening for a follow-up (Natsuo being a reserve for G-Girl), but I won't hold my breath. Maybe if the author needs money.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Could have something to do with health of the author - that was at least the reason when it went on hiatus for roughly a year that one time.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata

I sure hope not... Well, maybe she dreamed the part about watching a movie together all happy
I don't think we'll get a sequel, it was a very good read... And if we do get a sequel, it would be nice to have it from Eyebrow-chan perspective.

We won't. The main reason it ended like that (aka kinda underwhelming) is because Moeru already was on hiatus once. I guess he didn't feel confident in dragging series longer. I actually did predict it ending soon, as Natsuo was never interested in G-girl tournament or going pro in the first place, as well as all those revenge matched didn't really matter for main plot. That being said I hoped for a little more chapters to better flash out conclusion (cos I agree the thing with brother was resolved way too easy and I have mixed feelings about Natsuo losing to Mawatari) but overall what we got was pretty good since I prefer that kind of open ending anytime over rushed one.

Asturaetus

Could have something to do with health of the author - that was at least the reason when it went on hiatus for roughly a year that one time.

It was over 2 years if I'm not mistaken.

last edited at Oct 24, 2015 2:29PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I dont know what happened but I'm still shipping her with Kei. The resolution with the brother does seem really lame though.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I dont know what happened but I'm still shipping her with Kei. The resolution with the brother does seem really lame though.

Actually I don't think there was any resolution - seeing as the whole sequence reconciling with her brother was on black page lineout usually used for flashbacks, imagination, etc. and at the end we see Natsuo sleeping on the couch still with her jacket on and her backpack besides her. And then there is the comment next morning to Kei where she said she had this weird embarressing dream.

last edited at Oct 24, 2015 3:50PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^Oh, I only saw the raws. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Page 2 is after 19. Wrong page order.

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

Well since it's over I'll just imagine that Natsuo eventually ends up with Kei and then leeches off her like Astro Fighter Sunred for the rest of their lives.

last edited at Nov 6, 2015 6:10PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.