Forum › Saki discussion

joined Mar 15, 2015

Chapter 145 has been translated. Essentially, Sawaya shows off more of her skills, which is a nice change of pace for Usuzan given their first three members' incompetence, but it does make me seriously wonder how Kiyosumi will pull through here. Perhaps another perfect hand at the last minute, like the prefectural finals, or Achiga's quarterfinals match, will be what they need here.

Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

Am I missing something? Where are the previous 100 chapters? Or have they been licensed and I need to read them elsewhere?

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm not sure why this site isn't hosting the first 104 chapters. Perhaps the people uploading to this site couldn't host them, for some reason, or this was the point at which they first started getting scanlations (which, being at the start of the Side B semifinals, is a decent place to start).

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

pagan gods confirmed for stronger than christian god

Also, it's really cool that ordinary girl Kyouko is clever enough to use Saki's intuition for herself.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Yeah, way to use your opponents Kyouko.

And everyone watching Saki twitch and make funny noises on screen lol.

last edited at Jul 22, 2015 2:12PM

joined May 24, 2014

Yeah, way to use your opponents Kyouko.

And everyone watching Saki twitch and make funny noises on screen lol.

Her fearful face is funny

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saki_ch145#14

K2
joined May 22, 2014

Oh Shit :( that wasn't good, well not much more till saki has to go into God mode

last edited at Aug 9, 2015 7:52PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Sometimes I have to wonder what the rest of the Saki world looks like. Surely all these superpowers aren't limited to use in mahjong...?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

7 dora? wuuuut. Those double dora indicators were crazy.

Kiyosumi in last place, pretty huge deficit. Now I'm excited because there's pretty much no way Kiyosumi loses this, yet they're 38600 points from second place right now. I'd love to see Saki land a (counted) yakuman of her own again one of these days. :P

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saki_ch146#3
I want to know what type of trouble.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Saki... wake up!
no, this is wrong... Ritz, wake up!

joined Mar 15, 2015

Things are getting worse and worse for Kiyosumi. It's a bit depressing that Saki's only victory so far has been followed by a few other losses that essentially negate the small gains she made.

It's also somewhat depressing that Kiyosumi is the only school that hasn't been in the top two at any point in this half of the semi-finals. By comparison, in the quarterfinals, the first round ended with Miyamori and Eisui in the lead, and in the side A semifinals, Achiga took second place as early as the sergeant round.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So I assume the second half is where Saki finally wakes up and does something besides be all impressed at everyone else's plays. She comes off so passive here I almost forgot she was playing.

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

I think i'm regretting reading Saki before it gets completed. The wait is just killing me. There's too many flashbacks of their opponents. I wish it focuses more on the game and Saki and the whole Kiyosumi gang...
Wahaha... Saki wake up!!! You guys are losing!!

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I'm guessing she's still taking her opponents measure and will start her dramatic comeback......or that's what I hope ;p

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm guessing she's still taking her opponents measure and will start her dramatic comeback......or that's what I hope ;p

If she doesn't, it kinda makes this page pointless, with the confidence and trust on Nodoka's part and determination on Saki's.

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

Go go Kyouko! Slay communists, heathens, and demons!

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 3:39PM

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

I know everything serious but I have no idea what's going on...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

A bit of a talk, some words of advice, and a new mindset for the second half. I'm ready for this comeback.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

that saki, nodoka moment :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

that saki, nodoka moment :)

Hey, if your girlfriend can't get you fired up then you've got no business competing.

joined Mar 15, 2015

We also get another look at the mysterious girl we first saw in Chapters 102 and 104. It seems she, as well as Teru, plays a part in motivating Saki, but we have yet to see who she is or what impact she had on Saki.

It's also nice to see Saki making some headway against her opponents, even if her wins are small at the moment. I suspect that her victory will be the result of a direct hit on Kyouko, thereby dragging Himematsu out of second place.

joined Aug 23, 2014

so now against online player sure its going to be hard right now, but i think Ritz just want to build Saki resistent in Captain match

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saki_ch150#4 watching that pic made me think there's something seriously wrong with highschool skirts in Japan.

Come on : here too : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saki_ch150#12 WTF?

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 9:26AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saki_ch150#4 watching that pic made me think there's something seriously wrong with highschool skirts in Japan.

Come on : here too : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saki_ch150#12 WTF?

Yuuki's always been a loli fanservice character that way though, same as Hajime. Hell, one of the earlier matches (not on the reader) has a loli character pretty much entirely naked during her match.

It is kind of interesting to note that the two with longer, more conservative skirts are second and third year students respectively. Although Koromo is too, I suppose.

To reply you must either login or sign up.