Forum › Girl's Ride discussion

Bryn_120
joined May 9, 2011

Does anyone have any idea whether or not this series has been suspended? I did not see it listed on Tsubomi's web comic page.

joined Jan 31, 2013

It's not suspended, it's finished

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Eh, really? Didn't think that's all, without any end or anything...

Bryn_120
joined May 9, 2011

I would hope this is not the end, given that the series is completely without an 'end'. By finished do you mean that it has been cancelled or that it's over but we don't have any translations available? Looking on Lililicious' website shows that they have planned to scan any further releases of the series (such as the web comics from Tsubomi's website) but there have been no releases in quite a while.

Photo3
joined Mar 1, 2012

I hope its not finished, its a very good series :)

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

The last three chapters are not scanlated yet. The tankoubon was released back in November so hopefully Lililicous will get around some time to finish up the series.

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

The last three chapters are not scanlated yet. The tankoubon was released back in November so hopefully Lililicous will get around some time to finish up the series.

The next chapter is in edit but it might take a while for the editor to finish it unfortunately.

Bryn_120
joined May 9, 2011

The next chapter is in edit but it might take a while for the editor to finish it unfortunately.

Ah thank you very much, just some knowledge about whether or not it was still being worked on is enough to set my mind at ease.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Yay new chapter ! I really love this serie. It's simple, well drawn and somewhat touching. I couldn't really define it, but I really love the ambient feeling it gives off.

Thanks a lot Lililicious for your work. Not only on this one, but for all that you did for yuri fans in the past years. You're the first yuri scanlation team I stumbled upon, a few years back (2006 ? 2007 ? I don't remember) and I've been actively checking on your scanlations since then. I love your work, you made me discover so much great manga, I love you. Thanks again.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

finally a new chapter, and a sad one too...

thanks lililicious

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Thanks for your kind words, Silveda! I really like the feel of Girl's Ride, too.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Why am I now just seeing this wonderful Manga!?!?! Just read all seven chapter and I just adore Girl's Ride :D

Thank you lililicious for your fantastic work :)

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww.

HOpefully this has a good end.

joined Feb 18, 2013

Thank you, for your hard work! :D

joined Mar 23, 2013

After the last chapter it was inevitable that this chapter would be angsty and sad, but it still hit me. That troll moon.

Hopefully all will end well.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I keep on loving this story more and more -
Hope the next chapter will come fast >.<

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Its kinda long ._.
No, its superloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
Just kiss already!

joined May 17, 2011

Its kinda long ._.
Just kiss already!

awww, the impatience of youth... if you want to die of angst go read SK... then you'll appreciate the "fast paced" story here xD

last edited at May 22, 2013 9:53PM

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Its kinda long ._.
Just kiss already!

awww, the impatience of youth... if you want to die of angst go read SK... then you'll appreciate the "fast paced" story here xD

AHAHA. SO TRUE. even so i love SK <3
waah, i hope the next chapter will be released soon :3

thank you to the people behind this release :)) thumbs up

joined Apr 20, 2013

Well, I already had the raws and I'M JUST SO FUCKING EXCITED TO THE FINAL! x___x

last edited at May 24, 2013 12:15AM

joined May 17, 2011

Its kinda long ._.
Just kiss already!

AHAHA. SO TRUE. even so i love SK <3

Me too! SK was just perfect! ♥

thank you to the people behind this release :)) thumbs up

Yep! I agree =) thanks for the release =)

Bryn_120
joined May 9, 2011

Thanks for your kind words, Silveda! I really like the feel of Girl's Ride, too.

Same from me Lililicious, y'all are where I started reading yuri manga years ago, thanks for all your hard work! :)

joined Apr 15, 2012

thanks for all your hard work

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lovely ! I like motorcycles and girl's love... This is fate!

joined Feb 1, 2013

Nice ending. Subtle, but not too subtle. I loved it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.