Forum › Gokujo discussion

PhantomGoddess
joined Sep 21, 2014

Lmao!! This is so stupid! I was having an issues reading it due to the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Ohmilawd I freakin love it!

Images%20(24)
joined Feb 11, 2015

......i like it......or maybe love it......its funny as shit ....and i just find the characters to have their own kind of funny

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

Is this ever getting continued???

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is this ever getting continued???

Actually bothering to look at the scanlator page for the last chapter, it appears the group translating it is dead and hasn't released anything for 2 years. So probably not unless someone else picks it up.

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

Hot damn its 9 volumes long! Wonder if it goes somewhere with the yuri or if it remains subtext till the end.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

From what I've heard it becomes more and more het as it goes.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Really OriginalGengar? That's a shame... I found raws until volume 7 in case someone want to have a look, like HeiAli said it's already 9 volumes and aparently still ongoing, but taking in accout how the other mangas of Miyazaki Maya are, even if it don't become het, I doubt it'll be yuri worth.

last edited at Sep 11, 2015 10:47PM

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

Sad fate. We kinda lack this sort of over the top gag mangas in the yuri genre, and this one was pretty well made.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This shit is hilarious! That kinbaku kinpaku bit was also in Seitokai Yakuindomo

joined Oct 9, 2019

does anyone have the raws for this manga? I can't find them anywhere and the links to the ones posted above are dead

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh I remember, I actually didn't like Virgin's empire at first because I was confusing it with this one XP

Also I only found vol 9 and 10 https://nyaa.si/view/818356 ... rest of the vols are dead link or no seeds.... too old I guess

To reply you must either login or sign up.