Forum › Sweet Blue Flowers discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

God some of these post =))) I am dying

I just can't wait to finally read the last chapter and then complain about my dislikes and likes :|

joined May 17, 2011

I don't care who Fumi is with as long as she is with someone and it's a girl.

Could not agree more! As long as Fumi is happy ... who cares about the rest? I mean, it would be nice to finally know for which team Akira plays (if any) but... even if it is only for 20+ pgs, Fumi deserves actual and long lasting happiness after all she have been put thru. If my score is correct, as of now it is a 3-null against her on the love game.

last edited at Jun 6, 2013 2:01AM

calamityapple
joined Feb 2, 2013

@p22 What lewd things?

joined Oct 11, 2010

@p22 What lewd things?

various ones.

calamityapple
joined Feb 2, 2013

@p22 What lewd things?

various ones.

I read all chapters and saw nothing I would call lewd. Achan is making things up

joined Oct 11, 2010

@p22 What lewd things?

various ones.

I read all chapters and saw nothing I would call lewd. Achan is making things up

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_blue_flowers_ch43#14
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_blue_flowers_ch44#12
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_blue_flowers_ch44#30
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_blue_flowers_ch47#20
plus if you consider that a lot of time towards the end has been glossed over... also you have to take into account Achan's point of view as what lewd is vs yours...

Ok then that will be one jar with your soul in it ^_^

last edited at Jun 23, 2013 7:55PM

joined Apr 4, 2013

Finally END (^ ^)/
I really really love last page.
can't wait for ENG trans. :)

sorry for my bad english.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Will just say it once - would be great to leave spoilers out of this thread (even vague ones).

Not everyone looks at or cares about raws. This is a discussion thread for what has been posted on this site; not on /u/, or yamibo, or anywhere else for that matter. Even if I already know how it's going to end, it would be nice to read it without any other expectations.

joined Apr 15, 2012

when tha last ch ??

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I liked the ending, I really can't think of something much better than that for this. It was a good series and I loved it the whole way.

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

sad to see it end but i really loved it ( ´Д⊂ヽ
thank you for the upload

joined May 17, 2011

Perhaps is all the pool water in my ears that is clouding my mind but... what's with that last chapter? I feel like there is no actual conclusion... it's going to bug me for a while =/

joined Apr 15, 2013

Dat ending :D

I gotta say, I was expecting something more bittersweet, like them ending up with different people. I'm not sure that would have been a better ending, though.

Now that the whole thing has been translated, I really need to sit down and read it all again. The sheer density of characters in the story has left me confused a few times. I felt like I needed to wait for context clues to see who all these people are. It also doesn't help my poor mind that the mangaka likes to imply things rather than explicitly state them :x

Oh well, it's a nice series anyways.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Now that the whole thing has been translated, I really need to sit down and read it all again. The sheer density of characters in the story has left me confused a few times. I felt like I needed to wait for context clues to see who all these people are. It also doesn't help my poor mind that the mangaka likes to imply things rather than explicitly state them :x

it further doesn't help that the artist herself complains that she makes too many characters that look alike. In some of the comments on Hourou Musukou she readily admits that she does sameface a lot.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

DAT ENDING I don't even know how to feel about it I half hate it half am okay with it.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Takako! Why do you do this to us?!!!!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i can't believe it ended.
i love the artist, but at a certain point aoi hana was too much like a soap opera,
however its end let a tear fall on my pc, and fumi remain, for me, one of the most loved manga characters (she hits my black, long, straight hair and glasses fetish)

i really wanted to see a short flashforward of the couple in the future, but perhaps it was too shallow as an end

Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

After the last few chapters, it was, indeed.
I'm really glad it ended on a good note.

Now all I need is for KAZE to complete its translation/publishing of Aoi Hana so I can be at peace knowing that the books are quietly resting on my shelf.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that, sorry : thank you all guys for the translation of course!

last edited at Aug 5, 2013 5:07AM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Wow I thought it would be going on forever =D
So much work guys! So great thank you!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Aw, I'm so happy Kou and Kyouko worked it out in the end. Even more than for main characters.

Draft_lens2158755module11381086photo_1221169011grand-moff-tarkin
joined May 31, 2013

For this being the final chapter and what felt like an extremely long wait it feels way to short. Now what am i gonna look forward to as far as lengthy yuri tales go.

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

Felt like a very abrupt end. But still it was a good manga as a whole.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

:) happy end.

joined Oct 11, 2010

great... all but one series I've followed for years has ended... >_<

Photo00152
joined Aug 5, 2013

I liked the ending, I really can't think of something much better than that for this. It was a good series and I loved it the whole way.

Same. :) I'm going to miss it.

I'm not going to read it again soon, though. I'm going to cry if I do.

To reply you must either login or sign up.