Forum › Music Box of Memories discussion

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Finally it's heeerrrrreeeee!!!! I've been wanting to read this. Thanks for uploading this.. Can't wait to read it!!! >_<

joined Feb 9, 2013

what's this story about? if i may ask. :">

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Here's the description of it..

"Film director Lee Mei Ling, a graduate of St. Michael’s School For Girls, has returned to her alma mater to begin her latest film. She has selected ten familiar young women from the school – nine students and one teacher – to star in the movie.

However, the director’s vision appears to be one of calamity. What does the mysterious Mei Ling have in store for the girls of Sonohana?"

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

Any watersports in this series?

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

No, despite Asagi's reputation, there are not that many actual works with watersports. Even though it would've been kinda appropriate for the Yuuna part. Even on a general bodily fluid level, this is kinda tame for an Asagi story.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Wow, Asagi Ryuu x Sonohana, huh. I still haven't gotten much experience with the latter series, simply having watched the OVA, but the detailed character descriptions at the end of these chapters sound really interesting. I'll definitely have to find the time to get into the series. In the meantime, this spinoff manga is looking very nice. Thanks to (hmm...whoever is scanlating this?) for the translations!

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

There are around two pages missing from chapter 2. D:

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Most links other than the archive on e-hentai were down. Assuming the e-hentai archive is actually missing two pages, if someone could direct me to a working source for it then I'll update it.

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

I still haven't gotten much experience with the latter series, simply having watched the OVA

You should change that, they are fun little stories and fairly short, so unlike a lot of visual novels it's not a huge time commitment, maybe 2 hours per title.

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

I can't seem to find this series on MU. I'd love to add it to my watchlist if that's even possible, considering the original dates.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Most links other than the archive on e-hentai were down. Assuming the e-hentai archive is actually missing two pages, if someone could direct me to a working source for it then I'll update it.

I have been trying to find the source where I got the entire chapter, but I can't find it. Luckily , I have the two missing pages which they are raws.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

i already read this in youtube...i hope ch.3 will come..i've been waiting 4 this in almost 2 years..sigh...i guess i have no choice but 2 w8....

joined Apr 15, 2012

Thanks for uploading this

joined Aug 9, 2013

Still no new chapter

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013
Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Heads up guys, it seems the series was completed (or at least there's a volume 3) and you can buy it along four full color posters, here's the full note

http://petalsgarden.axypb.net/2014/05/11/music-box-memories-purchasing-information/#comments

joined May 24, 2014

Here's the third story featuring Mai and Reo... it's raw

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/514383/59a1b770bf/

/u/ was right all along abuout this comic as usual, I shall never doubt them again!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Always wary of Asagi Ryuu's stuff I've avoided this one for quite a while... It's fine I suppose. Most characters sort of act like they would, but they are leaning a lil too much towards exhibitionism getting touchy touchy in front of everybody
(tho they get it on in those gardens n stuff during lunch times... but most of the times they do things in their own homes, iirc)

And as always: Awesome art by this mangaka.

Screenshot_20171211-200054~2
joined Oct 11, 2016

Am I the only one thinking "I..I have like..no boobs end me now."

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

^^Presumably the openness in the second chapter is down to the girls' closeness after the mentioned-but-not-elaborated-upon incident at the school festival, though you'd expect a bit more discretion at the big school-wide announcement scene.

(I mean, there at least probably should be more from Takako and Rena, but given their actual meeting it might be a lost cause.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.