Forum › Love Live! School Idol Diary discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If you think about it objectively, shipping wars are hilarious. Two groups of people attack each other over which pairing is otp. It's almost as funny as watching fundies and non-religious people fight. xD

I think it's more often than not more like fundies fighting fundies.

Brian: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?

Reg: Fuck off! 'Judean People's Front'. We're the People's Front of Judea! 'Judean People's Front'.

Francis: Wankers.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I have been hearing a lot about this war but I still yet to see or read about it O.O have I been living under a rock? for real I had no idea that there was a war with Love live and with the ships O.o. ALSO are maki and Nico a legit couple? whaaaaaaa? when did this happen? for real?!

Mysterious_person
joined Jun 10, 2013

No one is going to point out where Maki got angry at her own reflection to the point slapping the mirror in the process?
That Maki-chan is startled at her own reflection, poor baby....

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

ALSO are maki and Nico a legit couple? whaaaaaaa? when did this happen? for real?!

Definitely, Maybe. Thus, the aforementioned Ship Tease; it is not, to my knowledge, outright stated in canon. Others prefer different pairings, based on other hints and teasings by the creators of the characters. Many on all sides are quite adamant, and vocal, about said preferences. Thus, we get the Ship-to-Ship Combat.

Addendum: I believe I should make note that regardless of my personal pairing preferences, I care far less about said pairings than about more Love Live content being created. I am loathe to dismiss an artist's choice of pairing because I want new stories to read or pictures at which to look.

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 2:29AM

chocolatetacobell
joined Mar 26, 2014

Hey, isn't that from the game?
I'm pretty sure I played that before in the japanese version of the game during some kind of story event..
Though this was longer and really cute, Nico is the best when she's being like this, I wanna take her home ~

yea it's in the game, this story is an event right now in the English version of the game. you get like a SR card of Maki once you finish the story. there's only a few days left though

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Hey, isn't that from the game?
I'm pretty sure I played that before in the japanese version of the game during some kind of story event..
Though this was longer and really cute, Nico is the best when she's being like this, I wanna take her home ~

yea it's in the game, this story is an event right now in the English version of the game. you get like a SR card of Maki once you finish the story. there's only a few days left though

Thanks for the info, I'm not playing on the English version though, I used to, but then I finished the main story and wanted to continue it on the japanese version, even if it's a hassle to look up some words, it's worth the additional stories :D

I think the japanese version has cooler events and more stories, though I guess that's to be expected..

Did they ever add the Expert and Technical mode to the english Love Live? After a while, the hard mode got too easy and it's just not as fun if your fingers aren't sore after playing a couple of songs lol

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 6:32PM

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

Did they ever add the Expert and Technical mode to the english Love Live?

Expert is here and Technical will be added soon; the English version is a year behind. That said, it has had the same events, stories and card releases, sans some of the special cards included via codes with other LL merchandise.

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 6:44PM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Wow good job Maki, leaving Nico all alone back there. If I had to pick someone to walk through a haunted building with it most certainly won't be Maki.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Nico is so much different here than in the doujins I've read and the anime, Nico~

Wearing that fake cutesy moe-moe mask so much.

I have read somewhere that the SIDs/Sakurako's LL is nothing like the anime anyway.

last edited at Aug 25, 2015 2:35AM

joined Jul 17, 2013

It's 3am and I just finished the story and got my SR Maki. Totally worth it. Seriously, it was super gay, I was dying.

NicoMaki is real, my dear friends!

last edited at Aug 25, 2015 3:08AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I have read somewhere that the SIDs/Sakurako's LL is nothing like the anime anyway.

'Nothing like it' would probably be saying too much but there are noteworthy differences. Still, I found it enjoyable although your mileage may vary.

Haha i knew Nozomi would be doing this prank XD
Nicomaki is just tooo ADOOORBZZ >~<

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

ugh finally read this gay of a manga.... my heart... >nonstop squeals on the floor<
Dmn Nico's friggin cute...

joined Dec 1, 2010

Nozomi X Rin could explain why Hanayo-chan sings "Kodoku Na Heaven" ;_;

On the other hand, the NicoMaki chapter was sweet ^_^

last edited at Aug 28, 2015 6:30PM

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

OT9 OT9 OT9

joined Jul 3, 2015
joined Nov 8, 2015

Wow good job Maki, leaving Nico all alone back there. If I had to pick someone to walk through a haunted building with it most certainly won't be Maki.

Poor little Maki is just terrified, she's scared of ghosts so she ran away in fright... but at least she went back to find Nico, so she's pretty much innocent.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

oh god this chapter with eri and umi is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. i think i'll die if i read it again

Cjn5nqwuwaakmds
joined May 10, 2015

That Honoumi Eli ships it!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This happens in game right. I remember sometihng like this in game.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I like how Umi changes expressions so quickly. On a side note, EliUmi! (Though not really yuri)

Tumblr_o045gobd981sconq7o10_400
joined Feb 5, 2016

The only time I'll like Eli is the moments she's pushing for HonoUmi.

A9fe1102-7f0e-4701-a4a9-e2611d5c44c7
joined Jan 14, 2016

Where is Nozoeli!? TT^TT

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

To reply you must either login or sign up.