Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Such Skin
Much Smooth
Very Excite
Wow

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I bet Ratana loves to tease us with those short chapters that always seem to end on cliffhangers...

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Sorry to put a damp on the enthusiasm, but, hmmm... nothing special happened?

Then ignore the squeeing fangirls while we melt over the two holding hands and being all cute together. :)

Weapon of mass cuteness lol... love it.

Mango icecream is yummy, one of my favourites. May have to try it with sticky rice sometime.

We got mango ice cream here,it's awesome,but I dunno if we have "sticky rice" it's called "milk and rice" will it do?

Go to an asian grocery store and ask for sushi rice, that should do the trick. :)

I ALWAYS have sushi rice for reason...gonna try that though :3

are we all holding hands then?
weeeeeeeeeeeeee
what a lovely day

joined Apr 27, 2014

Cool, you have fun over there will the rest of us enjoy how great and sweet this chapter is.

I think I know which group is having more fun. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You think wrong. The places where we are having fun is just different. It doesn't mean you have more fun. That's conceited of you.

I'm just curious about why people are raving about this. Beside the gorgeous art, and overall cuteness, which I acknowledge readily, the story(?) isn't really interesting, for me at least.

My other option is to shut up and let people having their fun here while I watch, puzzled, from afar, but then, each and every thread becomes an agree fest, and we can't have that. I'd feel bullied.

Well, I've had my share of happening with "Mahou shuoujo of the end" too much of it, so it's awesome to have some super cute,sexy relaxing fun with this, I just wonder,if you don't find it interesting..why do you keep on reading? or you just didn't find -this- particular chapter interesing?

:3

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Rosa Viola

I must resist the pure cuteness

You should stop trying to do the impossible.

meteor2

I always forget I have to read left to right, then I realise at the end and I have to read the chapter again >.<

I tend to only remember when the pages start making very little sense. Though this time I managed to remember on the second page for once.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I kept expecting someone they know showing up during their date

Date isn't finished yet :>

and P'mew sayin she's "just a friend" and hide their relationship.. Or an old ex suddenly showing up, or an angry old lady or a bunch of teenage dudes attacking them..

Next chapter title is: Ex Girlfriend so :3

Next chapter: make-out session in the cabin. (i hope :D)

hot things will happen in the cabin I can assure you :)

Very glad to hear that, looking forward to it :D
Aww man you made me wanna read the next chapter now xD

So sly how she got P'mew naked on their first date~ Yuri kuma approved.

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 7:24PM

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Cool, you have fun over there will the rest of us enjoy how great and sweet this chapter is.

I think I know which group is having more fun. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You think wrong. The places where we are having fun is just different. It doesn't mean you have more fun. That's conceited of you.

I'm just curious about why people are raving about this. Beside the gorgeous art, and overall cuteness, which I acknowledge readily, the story(?) isn't really interesting, for me at least.

Well colour me mistaken if so is the case, but isn't that mostly because it haven't really reached the 'Story' part yet? I mean to a certain degree I agree with you, but from the sound of it the good things are yet to come. We have the two main characters, some side characters, and a general setting and premise established. Which means now comes the part where the Author starts flinging Drama at it to see what happens.

That said, the big thing we're raving on about isn't really the story developing much, because like you implied it really is nothing we haven't heard before. Instead we simply enjoy the two main characters being adorable, and that's it really. From their initial introduction to now we've followed the Preluding Arc, and with the two of them on a date just being adorable we can say we're pleased with the conclusion of said prelude. Now comes the twists and turns of the Main Arc, or at least the first of the main parts, where things finally start happening with the actual story and the characters have to react to those things.

Simply put I just think you're trying to find something more where at least I personally don't think there really is anything more to find yet. We haven't gotten to the good parts yet!

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Thank you for another glorious chapter, Ratana and 3M. As always I appreciate the lack of drama. Seasoned yuri fans feel no need for it to intrude on such an uplifting story. The important thing is that you continue writing what you want to write, and if that's endless chapters of loving cuteness, all the better. Personally I'd like Donut and Mew to continue being blissfully happy forever. That's definitely "interesting" to me.

Ratana, I want to compliment specifically your skill with body proportions, which are superb. This has always been true of Lily Love - I don't think I've ever yet had a moment where I thought "that looks odd", "this body part is too long/thin/wide/short", etc. - but I was particularly struck by it this chapter. Keeping it as consistent as you have is very difficult; you must've practiced a great deal. The effort does not go unnoticed. Thanks again for all your work, and to 3M for bringing it to us so regularly.

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

lol squealing is not something to think too much into it cuz it don't need other reason than seeing a couple(in this case a yuri couple) being too adorable and I guess seeing an update on this story add to ones mood XD.

Next chapter title is: Ex Girlfriend so :3

Next chapter: make-out session in the cabin. (i hope :D)

hot things will happen in the cabin I can assure you :)

Yes! hot things indeed and another first for Donut ;)

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Fangirls need little reason to squee.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

What! I was liking it so much, I kept clicking. I'm like, "Yeah, you're topless and maybe something at least a kiss will hopefully happen?!" Then bam. End of chapter. ;-;

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

That gay stare at the end. Fav.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

What! I was liking it so much, I kept clicking. I'm like, "Yeah, you're topless and maybe something at least a kiss will hopefully happen?!" Then bam. End of chapter. ;-;

End of part 1 of chapter 8.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ahhhhh! Thats all we get!?
What a tease! Lol ^_^
Thanks for another ch.
Cant wait to read the next one!

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

What a place to end a chapter!

joined Apr 27, 2014

<3

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And we have A KISS!!!

Mew and Donut are best couple

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Woot, things are set into motion!

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

look like we get to see the pink hair girl finally

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Smooth

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 4:52PM

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I don't like the ex. Like, is that just me? It's nice seeing a more serious side to Mew, too. Also, SUCK IT FLUTTERING FEELINGS. Chapter 9. Nine chapters. That's how long it took. Established relationship and a kiss. Now we can move forward. FF, 41 chapters and still going...
i swear is queerbaits more than supernatural

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

SUCK IT FLUTTERING FEELINGS. Chapter 9. Nine chapters. That's how long it took. Established relationship and a kiss. Now we can move forward. FF, 41 chapters and still going...

My thoughts exactly.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I don't like the ex. Like, is that just me?

If you don't like her now you will hate her in the future :P

It's nice seeing a more serious side to Mew, too.

I think we mostly see Mew's serious side. I like next chapters because we see more comedy/cute side from her :3 more teasing, blushing etc :3

Also, SUCK IT FLUTTERING FEELINGS. Chapter 9. Nine chapters. That's how long it took. Established relationship and a kiss. Now we can move forward. FF, 41 chapters and still going...

You can't really compare these stories xD First, they are from different countries so there is different background :P I love both these titles but I have to say, FF characters are more complex, more real that's why I'm fine with plot there. Even if we are at ch 41 without kiss or sth XD

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 5:07PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I don't like the ex. Like, is that just me?

She strikes me as a manipulator who has likely given Mew very good reason to be holding a grudge.

Edit: And it sure looks to me like she intends to take Mew back, by figurative force if need be. Meaning she feels like someone who wants to posses Mew, rather than make Mew happy. (Run for the hills, Mew! Just make sure you take Donut with you.)

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 5:14PM

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

Huh?! No WAY, that was SUPER SHOOOORRRT or not?!? O_O

Three Musqueerteers (the scanlators) are releasing the chapters in two part segments so that they can release half a chapter every two weeks. So this part is only chapter 8 part 1, not the entire chapter.

Eeee... nope? :P

Ratana is doing that thing with current Thai chapters :P We release full chapters and we don't have regular schedule.

Chapter 8 & 9 are very close connected because (as I said before) Ratana drew this chapter and it had 34 pages so she decided to cut it on half - that's why we have chapter 8 (16 pages) & 9 (18 pages) instead of one (34 pages) :P

Eh -_-' oops. For some reason I was convinced I had heard that somewhere. Oh well

To reply you must either login or sign up.