Forum › Their Story discussion

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Probably the most adorable series on here,

I'm unable to choose between this and Kase-san.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Kase-san or Candy are much more adorable. Even Prism is more adorable.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I am going to ignore the in depth discussion and just say that I think this series is freaking adorable.

Probably the most adorable series on here,,since its cute without going into over the top I think that series just gave me diabetes cute.

I think Fluttering Feelings and Their Story would be dead even for me in cuteness. (Lilly Love also has tons of cuteness appeal) Okay there are quite a few of super cute mangas out right now. I really love the slow build up and all the side characters just add to it.

Yeah this one's got excellent side charcaters, not something you see in a lot of Yuri

The best friend for one. He embarrasses Sun Jing while cheering her on. The best type of friend!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's impossible to be more adorable than Kase-san. I just can't decide if this is as or slightly less adorable than it... But I definitely think Their Story is cuter than Prism and Candy (which are still good, of course...).
Plenty of very adorable one-shots too.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

"Manages to be adorable without going to diabetes inducing levels" is why I listed this series near the top of the adorable meter, so bringing in diabetes inducing series' is not gong to change my mind.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I don't get it why did she smash the window and was so gloomy?

She didn´t smash the window, it was broken from the outside, the glass felt inside and probably got her. It could be a ball or an anything going through the glass with some force to break it.

And I hate cliffhangers like this x_D

Mario Smash Bros?

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

those pics of an supossed after school relationship between the two?

just a dream, head concussion, she is not expected to wake up before she dies of natural causes, blonde has arranged marriage, YURI IS DED!

This better not be true. At least I don't think it is.. You can't get into a comatose this way right?

joined Jun 12, 2012

I thought she went crazy and threw her phone out the window

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I thought she did too at first, then I went back and read it a second time. Lol

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

It's impossible to be more adorable than Kase-san. I just can't decide if this is as or slightly less adorable than it... But I definitely think Their Story is cuter than Prism and Candy (which are still good, of course...).

Kase-san is probably at the top in adorable and cute.

I feel like cute isn't the word for Their Story, more like... charming and lovable, find it to be much more than any of the other series. Love the bunch of dorks in this manga.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Um... This was supposed to be a fluff feelgood chapter, right? You know, with the two girl getting closer... So, um... What the f*ck just happened in the last page?

Based on Mophead and the others reactions, this is supposed to be serious. Sorry, but I don't normally associate random explosions in a slice-of-life romcom.

joined Aug 7, 2015

OH NO SUN JING!! I knew I was expecting something bad to happen but omg Sun Jing D': That was so much glass, if it ended up being a baseball omfg...

On another note, damn it Mophead, you and slamming your face into doors XD

last edited at Aug 7, 2015 7:26PM

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

I feel like cute isn't the word for Their Story, more like... charming and lovable, find it to be much more than any of the other series. Love the bunch of dorks in this manga.

I like to thinking charming and lovable is what "cute" is while Kase-san is more "sugary", so I would say Their Story is more "cute" while Kase-san is more "I think I have diabetes now thanks to all that sweetness."

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Sorry, but I don't normally associate random explosions in a slice-of-life romcom.

Sounds like you've been reading a lot of boring slice of lifes then.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I like to thinking charming and lovable is what "cute" is while Kase-san is more "sugary", so I would say Their Story is more "cute" while Kase-san is more "I think I have diabetes now thanks to all that sweetness."

I think we are getting too abstract x)

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

I think we are getting too abstract x)

Probably

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

the last panel.... WTF..... that cliffhanger is killing me!!!

joined Mar 25, 2012

Page 66 is missing a couple panels where Qiu Tong's dad apologizes for not being able to meet for dinner. Is this on purpose or what?

original: http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4d8b0b03gw1etoprax2jfj20i24d3h9p.jpg

joined Apr 20, 2015

Whoohoo! 4 chapters update!!

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

What do these guys have to do with Sun Jing's and Qiu Tong's romance...? O_O

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 9:30AM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

This got... weird...

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

Sun Jing got injured. Qiu Tong will confront those guys and fight for her woman I bet.

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 9:31AM

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Whoohoo! 4 chapters update!!

None of which are particularly interesting.
orz.
Author hates us ;-;

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

> Sun Jing got injured. Qiu Tong will confront those guys and fight for her woman I bet.

Oy. I hope not. This is getting dark in a hurry.

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 9:31AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

turned into drama real quick. Author got dumped orsomeshit?

To reply you must either login or sign up.